Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she isn’t posting to try and whip people up into a frenzy, then I personally think that’s disgusting. She should know that people would be concerned due to her being pregnant. Even if she has just spent all day resting, it takes 5 seconds for her to post a story saying her and the baby are fine.

Reactions: 19
I have a gut feeling she is in hospital.
Only time will tell I guess but she truly truly looks unwell...

Reactions: 16
She reminds me of people that post status updates on fb saying things like ‘ worst day ever’ then when everyone starts going ‘ you ok hun?’ they either ignore them or say ‘inbox ya hun’ 😡🤬
All for attention!
Oh good god those types of people annoy me, but i use to do it when i was about 17 🙄🙈
She knows she will get attention off those barmy fans of hers!
Everyone use to ignore me haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Serious question...do most people on this thread have cleaning accounts? Or are linked in some way to the (brace yourselves) cleaning community? I'm not a member of the cleaning, wax melt or indeed the bath bomb community. I'm a nobody who just hates what the Hinch is doing. Am I in the minority?
I've not got any of those types of accounts either, I'm in the anti hinch community!

Reactions: 5
If she isn’t posting to try and whip people up into a frenzy, then I personally think that’s disgusting. She should know that people would be concerned due to her being pregnant. Even if she has just spent all day resting, it takes 5 seconds for her to post a story saying her and the baby are fine.
I have a gut feeling she is in hospital.
Only time will tell I guess but she truly truly looks unwell...
If shes got time to like and comment on photos, then delete that, then shes time to post something

Reactions: 12
Predictions on what she will say upon her return

"Needed time with my hansums"
"Needed time with bump"
"Anxiety is suddenly really bad" (bullshit)
"I've finally realised the error of my ways" (doubt this one but here's hoping lol)

Any other ideas guys? Place your bets!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Serious question...do most people on this thread have cleaning accounts? Or are linked in some way to the (brace yourselves) cleaning community? I'm not a member of the cleaning, wax melt or indeed the bath bomb community. I'm a nobody who just hates what the Hinch is doing. Am I in the minority?
I once had a slimming account which I no longer use because I copied Harry’s meal and got really fat again 😰

• Haha
Of course, so now nobody will even bother looking at Aldi even though it's likely in stock, and will rush to buy the same one she did from B&M ;) There are no coincidences. The same company she's working with (aka paid) to have her image on cut outs in stores through out the land 😂 What a shame. Lol! They gave her that egg chair to sell more 100%. She does nothing for nowt.

She's really sneaky with her advertising. Recently she introduced a '15 mins' thing where you use your hand held and 'see what you can get up!'. A really fun and addictive game, guys! A couple stories later, she 'just looked guys and my same hand held vaccuum just so happens to be on offer until midnight!'. How handy :)
And watch B&M sell out and coin it in, i wouldnt be surprised if they dont put a cardboard cut out sat in the chair 😂 being as her face is bloody everywhere, its a good job i only go there once in a blue moon or else I'd be drawing butterflies on her head.
You have to give it too her she has the right sales pitch, or is it cause they can be easily fooled? I best not write nice things about her or else her ego will grow no end.

Reactions: 2

"Needed time with bump"
"I've finally realised the error of my ways" (doubt this one but here's hoping lol)

The top two and add a bit of Jaiiimaaaiii

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Please can we all not turn on each other. We are all on here for 1 reason.

We are all adults 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 20

"Needed time with bump"

I think her face will slide into shot to the tune of Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody.....

If you know you know..... Ma lovelies 😂

• Haha
Oh sorry I dont care who does and dosnt believe whatever. What I do care about is yhay I would be called a conspiracy theorist for being wary of a new account looking for views on an unheard of Insta. Believe what you want in regards to the rest but I'll not be showing my personal insta to strangers. 🤷‍♀️

Just dont log in and look here???
Nobody said you had to show your personal insta, others do but thats up to them, we all have our own views and ways on here.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.