Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also who in their right mind keeps a vase of flowers on top of the hob????
The hob flowers just remind me of Carrie from Sex and the City using her oven as storage for clothes! It's about as ridiculous. Also, it's just asking for an accident isn't it? Not something someone with nearly 2M followers should be promoting.

Reactions: 7
I'll just leave this here...

'They can't believe fully grown woman do this'

I can't believe woman put neat Zoflora on artificial flowers and then place them on top of a cooker... but there we go.
I always think its funny how they pretend they've had messages about posts on these pages when it's glaringly obvious they've been on for a look themselves. Morning Lauren, people here aren't using their real names so best of luck to you working out who's who!

Reactions: 10
Clean my house Wench! Nothing says valentines day quite like assorted bottles of zoflora! Imagine getting or giving cleaning products as presents it's tragic.
I know, imagine being so devoid of a personality that your other half is like "oh I know what I'll get her, a basket of disinfectant!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Clean my house Wench! Nothing says valentines day quite like assorted bottles of zoflora! Imagine getting or giving cleaning products as presents it's tragic.
What kinda cheap bastardary is this???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she not stating what's #AD or #gifted at all now?
The coaching cards were gifted and the Febreze is deffo an ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm laughing at the Zoflora but then I remembered I bought my other half new socks and a £1 pizza :-/
Maybe run to shops get bicarb or odour eaters for shoes so the socks don't get ruined!

You are more generous than me..I don't do Valentine's Day!

Maybe run to shops get bicarb or odour eaters for shoes so the socks don't get ruined!

You are more generous than me..I don't do Valentine's Day!
I want pizza and I can't be bothered to pair odd socks so it's a gift for me really.

I've already got bicarb... it's been around for years. I clean the bath with it.

I hated myself in the shop today. The check out girl gave me a pen and I said... oh Mrs Hintch has one of those... I could have died.

They had also sold out of Zoflora. I wonder why..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god, they're going away for the night. Cue a gazillion clips of their wedding and more terrible music.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
A gifted night away at Champneys using a special branded hashtag but no AD.

All the posts at the gifted spa break should have AD if she follows the rules

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she has taken the zoflora and febreeze with her??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.