Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would pay £15 just for stuff to clean your make up brushes with ? I mean obviously now she's shown it some poor sods will but I bet you 99.9% of them wouldn't have been paying £15 for make up brush cleaner if they'd walked past it in Boots before
I'm a beauty blogger, trust me, baby shampoo at £1.00 a bottle - can't beat it.

Reactions: 11
I do worry about the amount of people getting in to debt because of her. They know they can’t afford the Burberry coat and Sophie Alpert stuff others are gifted so they don’t buy them, but it’s easy to go to home bargains and spend £20. The problem is when they go a every week or even a few times a week and then get the shark on credit, etc.
Absolutely!! It seems within their remit so they do it and before you know it are spending £50 every week on cleaning stuff and gradually getting into debt. It becomes obsessive and compulsive and actually dangerous. Mrs Hinch does it a few times a week! It's scary!

Reactions: 8
Those basket labels really annoy me. It’s Daves not Dave’s! Plural not possession, you don’t need the apostrophe! If she’d made them herself I wouldn’t comment but her sister in law apparently sells them. Pretty poor for a business

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The funny thing is her house can’t be getting any wear and tear it’s not like she has three under four like some women , I swear what does she clean a cup ring from hubbys coffee why the hell does she need any cleaning products surely her minnnkey and some warm water would do ???
About the markup remover I’m not surprised that she uses industrial strength the amount of makeup on her face , good grief it’s caked on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey! I’ve been reading here for a week or so and needed to rant about these squeegee things.. I can’t get my head around the fact that these people/sheep are getting themselves into debt for a ‘Shark’ Hoover on finance etc but then going round their carpets with a £1.99 squeegee afterwards?? Save yourself about £398 plus god knows how much £% interest and just squeegee the carpet ffs! It’s clearly sh!t at picking up hair :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey! I’ve been reading here for a week or so and needed to rant about these squeegee things.. I can’t get my head around the fact that these people/sheep are getting themselves into debt for a ‘Shark’ Hoover on finance etc but then going round their carpets with a £1.99 squeegee afterwards?? Save yourself about £398 plus god knows how much £% interest and just squeegee the carpet ffs! It’s clearly sh!t at picking up hair :rolleyes:
YES!!! It clearly ain’t all that if you can make a poodle of dog / cat hair from your stairs!

• Haha
A really interesting read...
the comments are also definitely worth reading.
I have much praise for Emma.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
I have just watched her latest story which she is posting for all new Hinchers.She goes through all the ‘basic’ products you need to clean your house! I will post pictures,it’s pretty shocking.Interestingly as she goes through her different wipes she says ‘I’m trying to move away from using these so much for obvious reasons’ finally someone has got through to her that all the chemicals are not good for her or her babies health! Hopefully she will ease up on the bleach, spraying all soft furnishings and using toxic tumble drier sheets everywhere!
Take a look at her basic Hinch products

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I have just watched her latest story which she is posting for all new Hinchers.She goes through all the ‘basic’ products you need to clean your house! I will post pictures,it’s pretty shocking.Interestingly as she goes through her different wipes she says ‘I’m trying to move away from using these so much for obvious reasons’ finally someone has got through to her that all the chemicals are not good for her or her babies health! Hopefully she will ease up on the bleach, spraying all soft furnishings and using toxic tumble drier sheets everywhere!
Take a look at her basic Hinch products
It's sickening to look at all that crap but the basket of air fresheners before bed has to be the most vile thing I've ever seen!

Reactions: 7
Why does she name every bleeping item she owns? Who the hell needs that many cleaning products it’s insane! Also someone needs to tell her you don’t put an apostrophe when you pluralise a name, she has baskets of “Gregory’s” and “Dave’s” under her sink smh.

Reactions: 7
It's sickening to look at all that crap but the basket of air fresheners before bed has to be the most vile thing I've ever seen!
On 11 April 2016, blog posts appeared on health and wellness sites claiming that fabric softener dryer sheets are dangerous, toxic, interfered with the body’s hormone regulation, and cause cancer. The posts listed several volatile organic compounds (or VOCs) as chemical culprits that cause “hormone imbalance, neurotoxicity, respiratory problems, and even cancer”:
In a recent study performed by UW professor Dr. Anne Steinemann, a research team conducted a small study to understand the effects of fragrances in laundry products (both detergent and dryer sheets). The results discovered more than 25 VOCs emitted from dryer vents, with highest concentrations of acetaldehyde, acetone, and ethanol (two of which are considered carcinogenic). To put it in context, one of the carcinogenic VOC’s, acetaldehyde, had emissions that would represent 3% of total acetaldehyde emissions from automobiles in the study area. This is a major omission of toxic chemicals.
Before even reviewing any published material it was clear the blog author had conflated dryer sheets, laundry detergents, and dryer emissio
Steinemann, a professor of civil and environmental engineering and public affairs at the University of Washington, Seattle, and colleagues used gas chromatography–mass spectrometry to analyze
VOCs given off by the products. They tested 25 air fresheners, laundry detergents, fabric softeners, dryer sheets, disinfectants, dish detergents, all-purpose cleaners, soaps, hand sanitizers, lotions, deodorants, and shampoos. Many of the products tested are top sellers in their category.
A single fragrance in a product can contain a mixture of hundreds of chemicals, some of which (e.g., limonene, a citrus scent) react with ozone in ambient air to form dangerous secondary pollutants, including formaldehyde.2 The researchers detected 133 different VOCs. Most commonly detected were limonene, α- and β-pinene (pine scents), and ethanol and acetone (often
used as carriers for fragrance chemicals).
Steinemann and colleagues found the average number of VOCs emitted was 17.1 Each product emitted 1–8 toxic or hazardous chemicals, and close to half (44%) generated at least 1 of 24 carcinogenic hazardous air pollutants, such as acetaldehyde, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or methylene chloride. These hazardous air pollutants have no safe exposure level, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Of the 133 VOCs detected, only ethanol was listed on any label (for 2 products), and only ethanol and 2-butoxyethanol were listed on any Material Safety Data Sheet (for 5 products and 1 product, respectively).

Reactions: 6
Anyone else starting to wonder if there’s a body under the floorboards at chez Hinch? Why else would you be so fanatical about spraying around copious amounts heavily scented tit but to cover up the smell of a rotting corpse.
#figureditallout

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone ever needed to use 60 bottles of zoflora all at once? Or just the one for a couple of weeks? Who needs to stockpile this stuff? Can you imagine the hinchers having panic attacks because they've only got 2 bottles in? It's a dangerous addiction. Sophie needs help and so will her hinchers soon.

Reactions: 4
Anyone ever needed to use 60 bottles of zoflora all at once? Or just the one for a couple of weeks? Who needs to stockpile this stuff? Can you imagine the hinchers having panic attacks because they've only got 2 bottles in? It's a dangerous addiction. Sophie needs help and so will her hinchers soon.
When they get low on Zoflora they will just be like this Catherine Tate character, watch from 3:33.

• Haha
People that stockpile are very liberal because of how much they have, it's all a ploy to use more of the stuff and buy more.

How can she be celebrating her book when there's still months before it comes out. People pre ordering something before they have read it doesn't make it a success! Could still blow up in her face, like the people putting zoflora in their oil burners.

What the actual ??
Cue me bathroom cloths, kitchen cloths a bit of method and fairy liquid ??? of and I do put a bit of toilet cleaner around the rim ?

Reactions: 3
I was gobsmacked at the sheer amount of stuff plus now she's getting freebies her garage must be swamped out. All this cleanfluencers thing makes me feel like things are a bit regressive. Just makes me think of time when women were judged if they hadn't cleaned their front step. Women face an awful lot of pressure as it is these days without added pressure of having operating theatre-standard sterile homes as well.

Really hope M&S take a look at the pictures of these offensive products and take note that she's not featured any of their products in her stash... apart from maybe the wipes.
So perhaps next time they'll send them to someone who actually uses cruelty free products or someone more deserving of them.

Also how many friggin times do we have view her big fat gypsy wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.