Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra Cain

Nah, she's doing no harm, just cashing in on women's insecurities and poor mental health to make a quick few quid. She's encouraging vulnerable people to get into debt for designer hoovers, but it's cool, she's just cleaning her house innit. She's selling a completely unobtainable lifestyle yet claiming you too can have a house like this - but it's OK! Because she's lovely! She's sent her followers into such a frenzy, they're mixing chemicals and being hospitalised with chemical burns / lung damage and burning their actual eyeballs from fumes to name but a few - but pffft, that's how advertising works, right?

She's so blinkered by pound signs that she's even putting the health and safety of her unborn child at risk by surrounding herself with every chemical known to man, advertising canopies that promote SIDS and promoting clothing and accessories that can cause choking - but it's alright, she's just an innocent cleaning account, silly us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Anyone else conscious of being branded a Hincher for looking at certain cleaning products?
Yes I was highly offended when some amateur in the cleaning isle asked me if I was a hintcher because In was holding Zoflora.

Been using it for years but like I've said previously she's pushed the price down so I'm pleased about that. Also my Zoflora dealer is stocking more scents.

I get a bit paranoid at the checkout now thinking oh god do they think I'm one of them...

• Haha
M

Member 3661

Just watched her last nights stories and when she got back home she looked in the little bathroom downstairs and lamented how wonderful it smelt as she’d left bleach in the sink and bog all day... I’m assuming for maybe six or more hours as she was in London the majority of the day. I thought omg the downstairs must stink but my main worry was that as soon as they got home Henry was desperate to get back out... she claimed it was to chase a fox but I think he may have been overcome with the smell and also when she let him back in he ran straight upstairs!
I worry that one day that wee dog isn’t going to wake up! We had the exact same dog as this until he died of cancer aged 14 and he had more life in him even in old age than Henry does now and I think he’s only 3.

• Sad
M

Member 2143

To the people who scream "I'm being bullied!" instead of facing facts and being open to criticism.... It's not too late to change. It's not too late to accept you got things wrong. It's not too late to stop playing the victim. It's not too late to say "hands up...I admit it...I'm making a mint from you all whilst skinting & poisoning you and your families. I'm sorry, I have now grown up and realised that when I said I was being bullied what was actually happening was that people were talking honestly and openly about some of the silly things I've done, and they couldn't do it on my own feed because I couldn't cope with constructive criticism and blocked them. Or set my army on them. Which is a bit sad."
It's not too late to grow up, toughen up and realise you're not being trolled, you're being discussed because you are doing silly, disingenuous things and have a public presence.
Put your tragedy fiddle away and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Idkk

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow the Hinch Facebook group? So many people on there getting themselves in debt for this stupid fad. Getting fancy hoovers and couches and curtains on credit because “Sophie has it” and asking if anyone knows about payment plans for the Shark or “do you have to start paying right away or will they deliver it first?” If you can’t afford it, don’t get it??? What the actual fuck, man. I’ve got a Shark (pre-Hinch, thanks) and I never would’ve even considered it if I couldn’t buy it upfront. These people are asking how to get stains out of school plimsolls because they can’t afford to buy new pairs and then getting £400 hoovers on credit just because “I want the one Sophie uses”. FFS.

• Sad
M

Member 2143

@Marymagdalen I would like to say thank you for your opinions, and for not being a complete arse whilst making them.

You've politely come in here with your views (not 100% sure why - it's very unlikely any of us will change) so I will reply politely in return.

I've thought for a few minutes before I respond so I can give you a reasoned reply rather than a reactive one.

I've come to the conclusion that my biggest issue with Mrs Hinch is the cynical and cold manipulation of gullible, trusting, naive, star struck sheep-like people who are completely blind and brain-washed as to what's actually happening to them.

Sophie is obviously not completely thick. She used to be in sales. She is relentlessly hoodwinking this throbbing mass of cleaning minions who are just waiting for her approval - keeping then sweet by sharing their love messages etc. They're waiting for her recommendations (subliminal or declared) so they can dutifully schlep off and get into debt to have whatever she has.

Half the time they are so zombie-like I don't think they realise they are being used for advertising - they genuinely think she's just sharing this shit for the crack!

She is lining her pockets by coming across as their best friend/the girl next door - these poor people trust her implicitly! I'm sure a huge number of them won't have realised that she's simply selling them stuff - that that's what it's ALL about. They might not even understand if you told them and they also might not care because... well... because it's Mrs Hinch isn't it, and she can do no wrong.

I can't abide the ruthless bullshit. The fakery. It's ALL a sham. Like the Truman show.

She's not transparent, and I despise that. I hate her crushing of the little people whilst she gets richer and richer and gets more and more stuff.

She's utterly disingenuous.

I also can't stand the fact that she now has a moral responsibility regarding the health and safety of the public but also the environment, which she is blatantly disregarding.

I genuinely pity anyone who can't see this. I guess I post on here to vent, but also in the hope that someone might read it and wake the hell up.

How she can sleep at night I will NEVER know.

I hope I've put my point across politely & I hope you see where I'm coming from.

• Heart

Bubu

Chatty Member
"At least she isn't promoting energy drinks" is probably the single greatest line I've seen on this thread!

So she can wreck people's health with her constant over promotion of chemical products but at least she isn't wrecking people's kidneys by promoting energy drinks. Hypocritical much?

She'd promote a pile of dog shit if there was money to be made from it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

SunshineRae

VIP Member
That’s literally how advertising works, encouraging people to buy things
You are of course correct...to a point. An influencer who cares about her followers will only recommend products they have tried and tested and believe in. Mrs Hinch recommends literally ANYTHING she has been sent. She also goes out of her way to buy the most random things e.g that mood lamp and the floral shelf/drawer liners, receives them and advertises and links them straight away. She doesn't say "guys, I've just received blah blah blah, I'm going to try it out and give you a review in a few days/week to see what I think". She also promotes incredibly irresponsible and damaging spending habits. Who needs 30 zofloras, 10 pine toilet cleaners, 200000 minkehs, a cleaning box in every corner of the house etc. She now knows ANYTHING that appears in her house, her followers want, and she knows that every single thing they buy, she gets a cut of. Therefore she will flog anything, at the expense of the people who think they are her 'friend.' It's become TOTALLY immoral.

I hope my explanation and what others are telling you, can help you see why we have our concerns? This is without going into a debate about our health or our deteriorating world.

• Heart

Rantasaurus

There's also a post on the hinch fb group from a woman warning other mothers not to spary their baby's bedding with febreze ??‍♀ as her poor son got horrendous chemical burns from it!!!!! The catastrophic lack of common sense to the danger and harm that cleaning chemicals can pose to health and the environment beggars belief.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I have to say, I've wondered a few times of there's genuinely a bit of Gypsy there somewhere ?
View attachment 5548Thankfully people are actually advising against this.... just shows the levels of stupidity that Mrs Hunch is encouraging.
ha! My neighbor is a dedicated Hinched, I went round the other day wearing trainers, I was sliding all over the place! She had cleaned her Laminate floor with Lenor!

• Haha
  • Wow
M

Member 2143

Have you seen the organised mum this morning? I go on about her a lot but I swear is not an #ad, #affiliate, #paidpartnership ?. She's not used a disposable wipe or cloth for months - she's gone #oldschool and is boiling her cloths etc. Love a bit of gem - got her feet planted firmly on the ground that one ?

nineteenninety3

"At least she isn't promoting energy drinks" is probably the single greatest line I've seen on this thread!

So she can wreck people's health with her constant over promotion of chemical products but at least she isn't wrecking people's kidneys by promoting energy drinks. Hypocritical much?

She'd promote a pile of dog shit if there was money to be made from it.
"at least she's not punching toddlers!"

"At least she's not shooting up heroin!"

"At least she's not poisoning people with bad advice! ..oh wait..."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
M

Member 3726

She said she ‘Can’t find you on insta’ meaning she gets sent so much stuff she can’t keep up! Look a few of the baby clothes she has been gifted and posted on stories! He is going to be dressed as a Spanish girl with knee high Pom Pom socks and rompers?

The whole Spanish outfit thing is definitely popular with a certain type of mummy. The type that have quotes in the house...

• Haha

It's me

Iconic Member
I rarely comment on threads but you lot honestly are bizarre. ‘Can’t wait to see the state of her house when she’s had the baby’ honestly who thinks like that? Why do you all care so much about what she does, she literally cleans and is a lovely person who means no harm whatsoever yet you’re all so pressed about it? Theres worse things going on in the world than someone cleaning their house on Instagram which you don’t even have to watch
So it's ok for you to comment on the Ingham family but not on another influencer!
You clearly know how this forum works, don't comment to disrail and argue. If you like an influencer go and make a new thread in the rave section.

• Heart