Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that review isn’t deleted! That is the heartbreaking reality of the bollocks she spouts!
Sickening, especially when you read some of the drivel people still comment. "lovely inside out" "caring" Someone even said she thought she was a Queen!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe he's got hidden talents that none of us know about #TenInchHinch 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂
Wink 😉 😉

Honestly, it’s something else on there. I don’t know where these people come from 🤷🏾‍♀️. I only just joking but I think I’ll come of cos I can’t deal.
Help, I have thrush caused by bath bombs.

no problem ....pink stuff will sort that right out!

she said in a magazine interview she will just "whip the broom out when the baby is asleep"

probably the biggest over-simplification of motherhood in the entire world
🧹 broomstick

All this because I implied her book was only fit to wipe my ass with:

Hello,

One or more of your posts were found to be outside our guidelines. In order to help customer make informed choices, we encourage them to review the product and information related to it. However, posts which violate our guidelines or conditions of use will be removed.

If this continues, we'll remove your Community privileges from your account in accordance with our Conditions of Use. Please take a look at our guidelines before submitting a post again:

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
From IG?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All this because I implied her book was only fit to wipe my ass with:

Hello,

One or more of your posts were found to be outside our guidelines. In order to help customer make informed choices, we encourage them to review the product and information related to it. However, posts which violate our guidelines or conditions of use will be removed.

If this continues, we'll remove your Community privileges from your account in accordance with our Conditions of Use. Please take a look at our guidelines before submitting a post again:

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Is this Instagram? Facebook? Or Amazon??

Reactions: 2
I just *wish* she would address some of the issues which come up time and time again, I.e the wastefulness, use of environmentally harmful products, the backsteps in feminism.

Do you think a company like method would ever work with her? I would be pretty pissed off if they did to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"I hope my platform can help get you the recognition you deserve"

It's Lewis Capaldi. No1 for 7 weeks... he doesn't need your platform.

As a mum of 2 under 2, I cannot wait to see how she keeps up her clinical level of cleanliness when baby is here - she's going to have a very quick hit of reality!
I wouldn’t call what she does clinical cleaning in fact I wouldn’t call it cleaning at all 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s just someone taking advantage Of single mothers who are bored shitless of insecure people who want to be part of something the whole #hincharmy I see in b and m’s the range poundland does my head in if you don’t no how to clean your own house something is seriously wrong if your looking for tips google it stop looking to this fake person who is raking it in off these swipe ups and affs

Reactions: 22
So tempted to upload #mydunelmmorning routine!
Get woken up by being kicked in the head by a small person, go downstairs make milk and coffee for me, get screamed at for no apparent reason until milk is ready, feed milk, dress small person, spend rest of the morning speedily trying to do basic jobs inbetween entertaining small person and chasing him around the house, realise my coffee is now cold, feed small person then clean up the mess, more screaming at me for no apparent reason, eventually get small person to sleep, speed shower, realise its lunchtime and it feels like 6pm and wish it was.

Is that the sort of thing they have in mind do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
🤔🤔 not sure if I'm nitpicking here but those cushions are definitely different. Why pretend that you actually use the tit that you shill?
Didn’t she buy a load of crap from the garden centre a few weeks back to hang there too?

Reactions: 13
There must be a Johnsons deal brewing
Talc yesterday, wipes today.
It's all so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There must be a Johnsons deal brewing
Talc yesterday, wipes today.
It's all so predictable.
Yep, kind of embarrassing really. Just constant placement and selling.
The account honest clean living page is brilliant, today especially, just clear explanation of what is and should be put on stories etc.
I think you are on here so great job and thanks for putting it out there so well 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 19
Apologies if this has been shared already I've been super busy the last few days and unable to keep up with the threads.

I just came across this on Amazon I'm absolutely gobsmacked. How can this of happened and how can it all carry in. Surely something should be done about this. It's the blind following the stupid I'm so glad I woke up.

Hinch is basically encouraging people to kill there pets and the environment. It needs to be stopped.
Really sad, and she is not the only one. They have all been silenced. The Hinch has blood on her hands, whether she chooses to recognise this or not. She can block these people, ignore them, and even call them trolls, all things she has done in the past, but nothing will change that fact.

Babies have been injured and burnt, pets have died and and been injured (to the degree a vet went to the media to say zoflora damage to pets is now common place and going to the media was a last resort to try to stem this crazy, dangerous fad) and someone has tried to commit suicide because of her treatment of her.

And that's just what we know about.

And this is why I am here, to defend the defenceless. I'll keep these threads going and alive until people cotton on that her tips are downright stupid and she is a clueless bint just making herself financially free with big chemical companies at the expense of her 'beloved fans'.

We're all in it together? In what, exactly, a poisoned hell? Yes.

I wouldn't mind so much if they were only damaging themselves, but they are destroying MY waterways too!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Didn’t she buy a load of crap from the garden centre a few weeks back to hang there too?
She did,, loads, Jamie hung the planters on those hooks behind those chairs... eh? Where have they gone?
But seriously fake plants in summer,,,? Don’t yet it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really sad, and she is not the only one. They have all been silenced. The Hinch has blood on her hands, whether she chooses to recognise this or not. She can block these people, ignore them, and even call them trolls, all things she has done in the past, but nothing will change that fact.

Babies have been injured and burnt, pets have died and and been injured (to the degree a vet went to the media to say zoflora damage to pets is now common place and going to the media was a last resort to try to stem this crazy, dangerous fad) and someone has tried to commit suicide because of her treatment of her.

And that's just what we know about.

And this is why I am here, to defend the defenceless. I'll keep these threads going and alive until people cotton on that her tips are downright stupid and she is a clueless bint just making herself financially free with big chemical companies at the expense of her 'beloved fans'.

We're all in it together? In what, exactly, a poisoned hell? Yes.

I wouldn't mind so much if they were only damaging themselves, but they are destroying MY waterways too!
I dread to think how many of those £1 zoflora bottles the hinch army get though in a week.

And then the thickos probably get upset when they see adverts with birds stuck in plastic containers etc. It’s bleeping disgusting. All of the effort being made for sustainability nowadays, and these twats are quite LITERALLY pouring it down the drain.

I am surprised that Friends of the earth haven’t rallied her for it yet; they are usually pretty outspoken borderline pushy. Perhaps I will contact them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know we all have a good bloody moan on here about the Instamums , bloggers, celebs and those who are desperate for the fame and glory but they’re mostly harmless.

This woman is anything but ; she’s a callous, greedy, selfish money driven charlatan who is absolutely NOT helping anyone other than herself.

Remember when she was in The Maldives and put zoflora down the plug hole in the bath to clean it ?

I’d love you to contact Friends of the Earth about her

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.