Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The devoted Hinch Army prove time after time they are not the smartest.

Since time memorial they have been seeping into these Mrs Hinch Tattle threads for example, and give their opinions here about how great she is. Which are then deleted.

Not once have they started a thread for Mrs Hinch in the Rave section, where they can rave about her as much as they like in peace 😂

They crack me up.

At least Sophie took my advice and bought a fat ball holder instead of just sitting 1 on her bench thing. She hasn't mentioned it but she's getting there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve sent a dm to Dunelm complaining about Hinch and her tit show of cleaning advice.( didn’t say it like that ) fat lot of good it’ll do.

Well done - I’m thinking it may be a good idea to have a standard proforma that we can all send to these various companies. Surely en masse they would take some notice?

Reactions: 14
she said in a magazine interview she will just "whip the broom out when the baby is asleep"

probably the biggest over-simplification of motherhood in the entire world

After having a baby the last thing you want to whip out is the broom 😆, that is of course , if the baby wants to sleep.

Reactions: 18
Hi! 👋
So I have been loitering for a while and have just gotten brave enough to actually sign up etc.
I feel like I'm a bit on the fence, I only came across mrs Hinch a couple of months ago and have to admit that as someone who had only recently moved into my own place (and never realised how much of a pampered life she had at home until needing to clean herself) I did find that mrs hinch gave me a bit of a kick up the bum and got me a bit excited about cleaning. But I have to admit I always saw her stuff as marketing. (Probably because i never saw how she was it at the start).

The scary thing is, and without meaning to sound really dumb, i presumed that as this was obviously her business the tips and advise she was giving would be safe. I know theres certain stuff not to mix etc but never really gave it enough thought. It scary to think how many people must be endangering themselves.

I've now banned myself from buying anything more and swapping to less chemical filled alternatives when things run out. I hate the idea of how many chemicals must have been in my house at one point 🙈

It makes me angry to think of how easily I got reeled in and how naive I was. I think it was the misusing of the hashtags that pushed me over the edge....I'm sure none owns a hashtag. Surely people can use them as they please?

I never realised how complicated cleaning could be, I'm at that point where I'm confused between what's a good tip and what's bad (if that makes sense?). Any recommendations on which of the boards to read through first?

I haven't read all the way through yet (I'm saving that for when I'm sitting in the sunshine at somepoint) and struggle to keep up some days, but have found myself seeing something on her IG and then wanting to check here to see what has been said 🤣

Anyway, apologies for rattling on and for a very long hello message

P.s re reading through this has made me realised I'm not really on the fence at all anymore Haha.

P.p.s I'm almost ashamed to say I did pre-order the book, but it's been sitting in my living room unopened since it arrived as I can bring myself to read more bs! 🙈 Dam me for funding her further!

Xxx
I also bought the book, however only got to a couple off pages in and was bored as f***

Now thinking of using it as toilet paper if and when I run out 😂

How did you end up here? Learn about Tattle? Just curious how the new members are finding out.
Some people I follow are on here and some bigger cleaning accounts have mentioned Tattle on their stories that they’ve been slated etc etc. So I came for a nosey & tbh I’ve had my suspicions re: Hinch for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After having a baby the last thing you want to whip out is the broom 😆, that is of course , if the baby wants to sleep.
I’m lucky if my daughter sleeps for half hour! Not enough time to get stuck into a chore at all she takes up so much of my time but I wouldn’t have it any other way

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And what a bigger twit I am that I've had 2 packs of the minky packs arrive this morning. What a moron I've been!
I still use a minky and actually really like minky cloths and products! I’ll still use them but go directly to their website or buy in shops and not use her links when I buy them.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just caught up on the stories, few observations:

1: the sewing box is back out
2: the sewing machine was mentioned
3: she actually played with Henry! 😲
4: that mat she bought from eBay, should that not have had #ad?
5: elbow grease for the patio set, best thing ever apparently. What happened to cif outdoor products? 🤔

I’m sure there’s more but these stood out to me the most. Hi Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All this because I implied her book was only fit to wipe my ass with:

Hello,

One or more of your posts were found to be outside our guidelines. In order to help customer make informed choices, we encourage them to review the product and information related to it. However, posts which violate our guidelines or conditions of use will be removed.

If this continues, we'll remove your Community privileges from your account in accordance with our Conditions of Use. Please take a look at our guidelines before submitting a post again:

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Are they for real...just seen this. It’s either Zoflora or Pink Stuff for everything .....but she tried Pink Stuff to try and get a grass stain out of some jeans....it’s not a stain remover you stupid bint 😂🤣 what about some good old Fairy liquid or Elbow Grease...surely she’s heard of Elbow Grease if she’s a true Hincher. They buy all the crap she recommends but haven’t a fookin clue what they are even buying it for or if they are ever going to need it .....doh
Looking at that mess, it pretty much serves them right. I still feel things like this will be MH’s downfall, she encourages followers to use products for jobs they are not intended for. Keep the cock ups coming, the Army has got to catch on one day she talks bollocks.

Elbow grease on outdoor furniture, it’s way too harsh, it’ll make it dry, brittle and crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she said in a magazine interview she will just "whip the broom out when the baby is asleep"

probably the biggest over-simplification of motherhood in the entire world
Because she assumes her baby will be happy to put down when awake and stay asleep!
I know I got a big slap in the face when my now 11 month cried solidly for the first 8 weeks of his life, hated being put down and was a serial catnapper. I barely had time to eat, drink and use the toilet let alone whip out a bloody broom.
I hope this baby is the biggest wake up call of her Narrow little life and oh the irony of she has to get a cleaner. Can you imagine the headlines?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has been shared already I've been super busy the last few days and unable to keep up with the threads.

I just came across this on Amazon I'm absolutely gobsmacked. How can this of happened and how can it all carry in. Surely something should be done about this. It's the blind following the stupid I'm so glad I woke up.

Hinch is basically encouraging people to kill there pets and the environment. It needs to be stopped.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
*Kiki* that’s really awful about your dog, you must be devastated.

While we Tattlers all know what a liability Hinch’s account actually is , it seems we are still in a minority and sadly other pets may be at rush while she blithely carries in regardless.

So sorry about your dog 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 7
*Kiki* that’s really awful about your dog, you must be devastated.

While we Tattlers all know what a liability Hinch’s account actually is , it seems we are still in a minority and sadly other pets may be at rush while she blithely carries in regardless.

So sorry about your dog 😥
Sorry I should of made it clearer. It's not my dog. That was a review I came across on amazon it just shocked me so much.

Reactions: 11
Apologies , I misread, the sentiment’s the same to the dog owner.

I’m getting the feeling that Hinch is actually enjoying giving us Tattlers the big🖕.

Reactions: 8
I’m getting the feeling that Hinch is actually enjoying giving us Tattlers the big🖕.

I am no way qualified to say this nor do I like labelling people. However she shows all the signs of a narcisstic personality disorder. They have to be noticed and talked about and will take the love and the hate because it means they are not being ignored. She will be revelling in all the attention whether it's good or bad. Then she will play on all the bad attention and say we are all jealous and trolls thus making herself a victim. Which then results in more sympathy and attention from the cult. Never ending cycle of narcisstic supply.

She will never take responsibility for her actions and there will always have to be someone else to blame. Recognise yourself Soph??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope that review isn’t deleted! That is the heartbreaking reality of the bollocks she spouts!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.