Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I hope my platform can help get you the recognition you deserve"

It's Lewis Capaldi. No1 for 7 weeks... he doesn't need your platform.

As a mum of 2 under 2, I cannot wait to see how she keeps up her clinical level of cleanliness when baby is here - she's going to have a very quick hit of reality!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

As a mum of 2 under 2, I cannot wait to see how she keeps up her clinical level of cleanliness when baby is here - she's going to have a very quick hit of reality!
I can’t believe she actually said that! And hopes she can send some more followers his way. He’s a singer instagram followers isn’t what it’s all about 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Came here just to say this! 1.5million Instagram followers, number 1 for 7 weeks and sell-out headliner.... I think he’s ok Hun!

How does she see herself if she sees the uk’s current top music artist as less than her?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s telling a musician with actual real talent that her platform will send him a load of what..... obsessive , brain washed versions of herself😆😆😆😆.

Yup I’m sure Lewis will be ever so grateful.

Atb Lewis.

Shows how she sees herself; Sophie the benefactor giving a leg up to a struggling musician through her ‘platform’, rather than the scatty hairdresser who’s just like her Hinchers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s actually funny as well...and I’m almost sure he’ll have no idea who/what she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she plugging Lewis capaldi now? I love his music but she’s acting like she’s gonna make him famous 🤣
I thought the same 🙄

He’s already famous you idiot. Oh I hope my platform will bring you more followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is soooooo annoying. Who the hell does she think she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe it’s £1 i was robbed buying truwash
Yup pretty much - sorry.

You were I'm afraid. I've commented on every truwash sponsored post that appears on my fb feed saying it is just deionised water that they can buy for a quid, but they say they love truwash and are happy to pay £5 odd a bottle for it....MUGS!!
I have done the same - so fed up of folk being ripped off. Snake oil springs to mind.

Reactions: 3
Same! She's been showing barely anything for ages and now suddenly a big moving bump. She's the most confusing person on the planet, which doesn't help that she lies so much!! I don't trust her as far as I can throw her!
How can anyone tell when baby's gonna move on cue though, its almost as if she was doing that herself with her stomach

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs! I’m actually quite glad I hate the stuff. Overpoworing smell which gives me a headache.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How can anyone tell when baby's gonna move on cue though, its almost as if she was doing that herself with her stomach
Don’t shoot me but it did kind of look like she was wriggling her hips to make it look like her belly was moving 🙈 I used to have to film my belly for ages before catching any movement on camera! It could have been pre recorded, but she uploaded that really quickly after her last story of just showing her ‘bump’.

Oh Sophie, you're so selfless and giving, what a truly wonderful and inspirational human being you are. Willing to share your followers with Lewis Capaldi, sending your flock his way with your blessing (can you hear the tinkling harps, choirs of angels, birds singing??). It's almost as if you might single handedly 'make' little-known Lewis' career. Maybe on his next album he should say "discovered by Mrs Hinch" - he's sure to be bleeping delighted he can count lots of snarky women in their dressing gowns as fans from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And when people don’t rinse their plates before putting them in the sink! So your basically washing them in filthy water anyways 🤢😂
I absolutely hate when the sink gets piled up with filthy plates and someone fills it up with hot water but then leaves it for the next person to have to put their hand in the cold dish water to pull the plug out 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lewis Capaldi is very talented and funny and down to earth. The polar opposite of Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's on the daily mirror Facebook as well and as usual her army are attacking anyone who disagrees with them and calling everyone jealous 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also regarding Mrs Binch's stories tonight, how did she not know about Bug Boy making himself toast and a drink? 🤔 Either she's too far up her own rectum to notice, or they're hanging out in separate rooms 🤔 I wouldn't blame him if he camps out in the garden while MH sniffs Zoflora infused Bloo powder and goes on a mad one

• Haha
Wonder if that's why she keeps wearing her hair up so she looks like the drawing and people will notice her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.