Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
No idea, but that pic appeared this morning.
I posted a screen shot of a 30:second video that popped up on mine last Friday, same company, it was all the different looks of MH, couldn’t work it out, I don’t think anybody here, shed light to it.

Reactions: 1

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
It's because she needs to do constant ebay swipe ups and is forever selling something.

She sold her whole house from top to floor all Autumn and Winter, now as soon as a tiny bit of sun came out she's flogging everything in the garden from the fence to the pot plants to the gloves to the spray to the furniture to the cushions to candles to stuff to hang up etc etc

She will sell one lot of something, then shortly after replace it and sell that instead.

She even did it with a cushion for the bath, twice. Said she broke the last one and got a new one in a better colour. She just likes to sell the same stuff so she makes up excuses.

Or if she can't think of an excuse, things just miraculously disappear and get replaced anyway with new swipe ups.

She's even sold stuff for the nursery that didn't get built, even the flooring which her hinchers chose! :(

Well said. I messaged the Maldives Island she stayed on to alert them to the fact she did that while she was still there. I was fuming! I've visited in the past and they are super strict about stuff like that! Many of the islands are big on eco, to the degree that some islands won't even have chlorine in the swimming pools, only salt, and grow their own organic produce for the table and only use eco stuff to clean.

Her island had a policy similar. They didn't even respond. I don't know if any action was taken, but her ignorance beggars belief.

On the way home, she stole the plane blanket. And her fans turned against her. She then said she had an 'anxiety attack' for the first time in two years. She got a ton of sympathy, the next day she announced her book was a thing and it went straight to #1 on Amazon with pre-orders. At no point did she say it wasn't written yet, she held a fake empty copy in her hand, to flog it!

Zoflora must have paid her an absolute fortune, thousands, to promote their product on her honeymoon. Same as Minky. She took that ugly thing too. She featured it on the plane, in her posh seats, and at the villa several times, it even had it's own deck chair. More than covered her holiday, flights etc etc tons to spare!
But the baskets today are from home bargains which have replaced baskets from the garden centre,, where does a swipe up get involved here? Or am I being thick?

Reactions: 1

Noseydi

This makes me so incredibly sad...that poor dog has zilch stimulation 😢

Now this is hilarious...head on over and read the comments, don’t think there is a nice comment amongst them 😂🤣

I think somebody needs to post this on the Liverpool Echo, they already seem far from happy with the comments about her ‘brief visit’. Now they need to know she is strategically placing this for all to see to promote it.
Why what did she say ?

ClaireBear117

Despise Mrs Hinch but have to disagree with you here. Maybe you have a high pain threshold? Mine are no problem going in but it feels like a bee sting for about 5 minutes afterwards.
They shouldn’t be that painful. Are you doing them deep enough? I’ve been on them for 12 years, at most a slight sting can be normal.