Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Maybe if enough of us do it they will take notice. I sent even greenpeace a DM but didn’t hear anything back. Not that I was expecting to hear back but if enough people do it it might make them take notice.

No i’m sure you haven’t. Apparently the minkys are available in b&m and WHSmiths now too!
wH smith!!!! It’s a bloody newsagents/stationers! Holey moley!!!!!!.....
Soon available in Nando’s and you’ll be able to
Pick one up from your local dentists too.
It’s an invasion!

Omg using Zoflora in the Maldives ....what a stupid cow......I’m sure that is a complete no no....she has no regard for the environment at home or abroad. I think more need to know about this !😡
They are so hot on Eco, I was sooooo impressed when we visited Mauritius, the rules that were in place.
However, who in their right mind takes disinfectant on holiday!
The lady who informed the hotel, they probably didn’t have a clue what she was talking about,, it’s soooo bizarre and random to be believable or even comprehendale!
Such a wanker!

I despair 🤦🤦🤦😂
She’ll be seething that this is going on in some homes!! She will soon put a stop to this madness! How dare those shoppers stop shopping !!!!!!!

Probably why there seems to be a bit of an influx on the usual products last few days, anybody else noticed?

Also a lot of very pronounced ads,,, old products too, I’m 💯 sure she’s been told to backtrack on things she’s failed to tag in the past! Coz a lot of old things are popping up.
Exactly what she did with the barker and stone house gifted dining table.! Only mentioned it was gifted way down the line after she’d had it for ages.

The cult are being dicks to Zoe Zoflora on Instagram! honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ they’re all so brainwashed it’s actually scaring me that they can worship someone like this and she’s just sitting back making fortunes from how stupid they all are 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can I ask how you found your way here? Did you see it somewhere online?

Crikey,,, thought bug boy had grown a beard at first glance,, hand to do a retake!

Ahhhh bless ...she called this woman a legend 🤢🤢🤢I bet if she touched her hand she hadn’t washed it all week....sad sad sad 😂 She’ll have posters of her in her bedroom and everything😂🤣
CUTE

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Hannah1980

Made more obvious because of the amount of likes they receive on their post surely if you have that kind of following you would receive more likes 🤷
Do they realise how stupid they look, like I honestly used to enjoy their accounts because it was normal but now it’s fucking AD/GIFTED shoved in my face.

I

I do not spark joy

Can you send me the link to this video please to my insta 'myscummygaff'

You can tell I'm not a rodgerer, I don't have grey in my house! Have a look on insta at 'myscummygaff' a couple of pics of my gaff on there
I won't do that for obvious reasons, but if you hit this arrow, it will take you to the video (copy link and paste into Google). Or if you type 'Mrs Hinch' into YouTube and search by most recent upload you'll find it there 😜

IMG_20190418_094835_236.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I think she’s been officially told to backtrack on ALL the products that she’s been gifted and failed to tell.

Her Mum cooked toad in the hole last night , that was beef and Yorkshire puddings
Oh right lol.... I didn’t look properly!! Oh well her mum was round today so I would think she cooked again

Missoula18

Chatty Member
In the book she gives various lists of all the items in each room in her house so that people can obtain them BUT what she doesn't state is that really there is very little in that house that she wasn't gifted so it's very misleading.
I did try to address this in an Amazon verified review which was removed and we then received a nasty email from Amazon saying that we would have privileges removed if we didn't abide by their review policy!
My Amazon review was removed too, sounds like I had the same email from them!

Never mind, found it (really wasn’t that hard). I found another house on the same street which was sold recently and judging by the pictures the house looks TINY. Imagine spending all that money on a box, no wonder she wants to extend. I can see her moving into a bigger house soon enough if she doesn’t get her own way.
I can't find it?!

Amibovvered

VIP Member
And the sister gobs off on the 'i love hinch' facebook page if you dare say one bad word!
I don’t even know what I said on that page...I was always careful of making too many waves but obviously something wasn’t liked as the following morning although I get the tab for the page when I click on it I get this , totally blank and unable to see anything. Might come to think of it be about the Minky cloths .....how petty 🤣I looked on a friends briefly who has the page and comments from the past are still on there so doesn’t look like they are deleted so maybe I was just blocked from commenting or hidden but kept on to keep numbers up 🤔

1. Did you ghostwrite the book because you seem to do everything else for her?
2. Can I have your recipe for Toad in the Hole?
Her Mum can’t cook either...that toad in the hole looked minging 🤢

Attachments

humpback

Our dog is raw fed too and yes

sorry meant to say our dog is raw fed too and there’s a lot of research that goes into it. Far too much for a person who just throws chemicals around before even finding out what they are actually meant to be used for!

Serenegetalife

She’s had skin removal? I must have missed that, when was that? I’m surprised she neededit, it wasn’t like she lost double figure stones and being so young the elasticity is generally good , so bounces back fairly successfully. It’s crazy , she really probably didn’t need it.
She’s just so thin. It’s so unrealistic