Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit coincidental she tried the jumpsuitplaysuittheyconfusemeguyyyys on when she was fully made up, posing like a fucker and she’s shocked with a capital SSSSHHHHHocked they’ve used her photo to promote the tatsuit on EBay 🤔 duck off Hinch 🙄😂
Don’t know about you guuuyyys, but when I remember to try summart on it’s usually after my tea when I’ve got a pasta baby, keep my socks on and never a bra coz that bad boy gets flung off as soon as I’m home to let the girls out. I look an absolute car crash but think ‘nah be reet when I’ve got my make up on and tan’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Please go to @theniftythrifter_ and tag/send her posts to Grinch so she can learn about how companies like Boohoo (who owns PLT) exploit their workers!
Oooh I follow the nifty thrifter, her page is brill!! There’s some brilliant accounts on insta showing the awful truth behind fast fashion. There’s hinch Preaching to care about the BLM one day, but buying cheapo eBay dresses the next, where the workers don’t earn a decent wage and are exploited! Just madness!!

Reactions: 3
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twit.
Jobsworth second wave warrior here and NHS Staff Nurse. It’s the most horrendous thing we’ve ever ever ever had to deal with in terms of emotionally and physically. Some Senior colleagues are now suffering extreme lows due to the manner in which people died, alone, and then having to ring the families to say they’d passed. I’m also fully supportive of the BLM movement. You can support both causes and be concerned about infection. I hope people are still maintaining distance.

Anyway back to Hinch. She’s clearly clearly having the full famalam over for some sausage slop

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I can’t believe she’s upset over someone taking screenshot of Rrrrrrrrrronnieblesshislongsocksandhisshorttrousers and using it as an advert for their products.....then her VERY NEXT story is of aforementioned long-legged mini human, literally in the exact same position as the one she had been annoyed about! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Why moan, then stick another of him up on her stories?! 😂😂😂😂😂 There are some real silly billys out there, and then there’s Grinch. Actually - ‘Fucktard’ is more of a word I have come accustomed to describing her as. 🧐 Nevertheless!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bit coincidental she tried the jumpsuitplaysuittheyconfusemeguyyyys on when she was fully made up, posing like a fucker and she’s shocked with a capital SSSSHHHHHocked they’ve used her photo to promote the tatsuit on EBay 🤔 duck off Hinch 🙄😂
Don’t know about you guuuyyys, but when I remember to try summart on it’s usually after my tea when I’ve got a pasta baby, keep my socks on and never a bra coz that bad boy gets flung off as soon as I’m home to let the girls out. I look an absolute car crash but think ‘nah be reet when I’ve got my make up on and tan’ 😂
Noooooo!! alert the elders!!
Didn’t you hear! You musnt TOUCH CLOTHES unless they have been washed at 140 degrees and set alight with bleach and fire! Only then, and then ONLY, we can progress to put our jumpers over our heads!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Hinch doesn't expect us to honestly believe that she really likes wearing that cheap tat. Dont get me wrong I'm all for a barg and don't buy expensive clothes but come on, I've bought tracing paper thicker than those dresses 😂. She's obviously got her eBay wardrobe for swipe ups cos she's relatable guyszz and then she has her real wardrobe, which I bet is full of expensive clobber. I mean look at the wedding, the baby shower, the cars, the house. Hinch does cheap but Soph doesn't, two very different people 🤣🤣. She's the biggest scammer going!
Spends more on her pyjamas than her actual clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s getting her pics of Rrrrron with his outgrown clothes in now ready for his birthday isn’t she. “Omg GUYSZZSSS Ron has been gifted sHHoooo many clothes”

Reactions: 11
Shes gone from CONSTANTLY using Gretel, to posting her actual face about 4 times in 1 day
Why the change 🤔🤔

"Guys, rrrrhonnierhubarbsrhumpunchrhaspberry has such long legs they dont fit into his clothes! Hes soOoO tall, just like his Mummas!"

No hun. You have clearly stuffed him into a 6-9 month romper.
Give the poor boy clothes that fit him!

She probably has an issue with clothes sizes getting bigger, so shes afraid to dress Ronnnnnnnie in a size that fits him, which likely should be a 12-18 month outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dunno if this has been brought up in the last few pages but why is she having a go about eBay using a photo of Ronnie (I don’t agree with it btw, but it’s her own fault for plastering his pictures daily - even pictures in the bath) Does she ever have a go at her ‘Hinchers’ when they constantly post pictures of Ronnie and make accounts for them? Absolutely not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ok I’m late to this but ffs are her followers really that thick that they would believe she just happened to put all the crap she’s trying to flog into the stairs basket and do a “what’s in my basket?!” by coincidence?!

That tit got delivered 5 minutes before she started that video.

I’d also rather save my money than buy cheap fast fashion that a poor child made in a factory in horrendous conditions 1000s of miles away for 12p an hour.

I also would never want to dress like Hinch. She is the least fashionable influencer I’ve witnessed. Remember that eBay smock she kept trying to sell last year?!

Piled up unwashed rats next. Leggings with any top that categorically has to show off her shoulders and have her boobs playing peekaboo all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't she hear? Polka dot was sooo 2018.
Also it's bardot neckline. FFS grinch! Just get leaarrnniinnggss please. It's exasperating! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omgg just came on after trying to have a week off, because I saw the post of Ronnie that said his trouser legs are never long enough and HOW SMALL IS THAT OUTFIT ON HIM. I cant believe it he looks so uncomfy poor thing. Yes its short because he has long legs but hes bursting out of it!!! Tell me someone else noticed this x
With a Celine Dion song playing over the top 😂😂😂
Just from new born? I fear we will see wedding photos and the conception

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening nasty tattle trolls who I love dearly. I apologise in advance if this has already been said, I haven’t finished catching up yet.

The makeup story - when she’s saying she watched “a.. a lady” doing her makeup... did it sound to anyone else like she was going to describe said lady using their ethnicity and then stopped herself? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Spends more on her pyjamas than her actual clothes
To be fair, I probably have more clothes to sleep in than to go out! That being said though, they are mostly Primarni’s finest pyjamas.
On the pyjamas note, why is Ronnieblesshim always dressed in rompers and baby grows? There are some gorgeous outfits for little boys, bright colours, animals, cars etc. But I guess that doesn’t match her aesthetic 🙄
Heaven forbid the child wear a Toy Story t-shirt

Reactions: 6
The last pic I seen of her tonight (it’ll haunt my nightmares) I thought they looked very perky..... like too perky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.