Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_came_I_saw

Hmmmm 🙄🙄 that miracle meal post hasn't appeared yet ...

I suspect she's realised we are on to her recipe book beg

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned yesterday that if we were following her then got blocked then we’d still be following her? Is this right? How do you unfollow? I was blissfully blocked until I heard this 😂
Luckily I'd unfollowed her before I was blocked, so I don't know how sorry X

I_came_I_saw

I need little home bird to go on a hinch rant. I love it when she openly calls her out on her shit. Just about the only real person on insta

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been mentioned.... what is the point in that weaning book... like it’s nice she’s doing stuff for Ronnie but I just think making such a big deal out of weaning just shows how much time she has on her hands... I literally have never looked back and wondered what my kids ate when they were under one. Maybe it’s just me. Just learning.
Exactly and with photos too! It’s mad!

e-oz-ce

I hate the ugly fake nails Hinch and ss wear, they look so cheap and nasty 😱 I bet they aren't cheap at all though!
im sure they can get a good gel kit with uv light rather than those ugly fake nails.. i actually cannot stand at all!!

Mummaof1

Ooooo I think I've seen your post on there! Do I dare comment and get myself kicked out 😂😂
I will if you will 🤣🤣

Saying “Our Ronnie” is her recent “thing”. You’re not from a place where you call your kids that Soph so I don’t get why she started it!
I’ve from The south but live in Manchester and i never said it before being a southerner and I still don’t say it now even with living here for years!! Xx

Louanne

VIP Member
I wouldn't want my husband here 24/7. One of us would be arrested for attempted murder. It would never be him. 😂😂
Totally agree!
I’ve been working from home and my husband was furloughed. Thankfully he’s back at work now and we were only like that for two weeks. Would certainly have been death or divorce otherwise 😂

• Haha

Kimmydee

"I don't want to fall behind with Ronnie's weaning book" yeah. Because as he grows up your gonna keep looking at that to see what slop you used to serve him as a kid 🤦‍♀️
[/QU
Or she kicked it off in a rage
Like this...
Well godammit I’m not that smart! DM me maybe? 😂
[/QUO
Does Vestman shave his legs!?? That close up of his calf looked remarkably smooth....
Was that not Ma Barker? :unsure:

• Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Saw I was tagged and thought woo hoo, first thread title, lil ol' me from a small town, i just love it guyzzz

Then read the reason why it had changed 😁 oh well, better luck next time! Might break a few urns but we are all in this together guyzzzz 😂😂

Congrats on your first thread title @MapleSugar 🤗🤗 xoxo
Well we were advised ages ago to do a thread search for thread titles so being that far back wouldn’t matter Don’t know about when you do it @mammaof3 it would come in the thread search, this Mrs hinch moves so fast page 48 isn’t long enough to gather any thread suggestions! it’s not Mrs hinch the rave thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TTFN

Wait, I’ve clearly missed something - I’ve seen “the” cake post on BonBon’s Page has been taken down - did Grinch respond to BonBon then?