Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBQ

covidiot.png

Title suggested by @MapleSugar

Staff comment.
edited as requested, but suggestions are only taken from page 48 on,
Please repost for it to be included. Post #393 would never usually be used

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Phony. She’s kept quite about people who baited her out for the BBQ. She’s got the whole family tree deleting negative comments at a very fast pace! Makes me wonder if her bedtime is the usual 9-10pm As she claims, and if she stays up after then filtering comments and ploughing through tattle. Cos when does she have the time? She clearly watches tattle like a hawk. And is Constantly on the phone in the day posting!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's very child like. Last time I asked this I was probably about 6! Don't forget the 'where does this lake end?' I wonder what other philosophical questions/quotes she has?! If someone has to remember to think before she speaks its soph!
Hasn't she said something like this a few weeks ago

Not about the lake - can't recall if it was the moon that time as well :unsure:

Reactions: 3
@mammaof3
im gutted! I thought I was going to get my first thread! I had over 85 likes! 😭

man this day sucks! I thought Grinch was going to go down and I would get to name my first thread! What a let down! Wheres my wine 🍷😭
558F11E1-424D-4EA1-8E14-22DB307C3CEC.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God the naive blonde bimbo act is wearing thin.
Gosh guys, cant believe we all look at the same moon, isnt that crazy.
No its not fuckin crazy, you stupid c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Phony. She’s kept quite about people who baited her out for the BBQ. She’s got the whole family tree deleting negative comments at a very fast pace! Makes me wonder if her bedtime is the usual 9-10pm As she claims, and if she stays up after then filtering comments and ploughing through tattle. Cos when does she have the time? She clearly watches tattle like a hawk. And is Constantly on the phone in the day posting!!!
I've posted a comment on one of her grid posts at 2am and was very quickly blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Cue the hinch army running to gaze at the moon, tears of joy running down their faces, knowing that Sophflora is looking at that very same moon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
#cakegate the company owner of bonbonpooch doesn’t like my comments 🙃😂 they are biting and I expect them to be deleted and blocked soon. All the best xoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's very child like. Last time I asked this I was probably about 6! Don't forget the 'where does this lake end?' I wonder what other philosophical questions/quotes she has?! If someone has to remember to think before she speaks its soph!
It’s the kind of tit I image ma barker still saying to her now even as a grown woman “don’t worry Soph just look at the moon and I will too and find comfort in the fact no matter where we are or if we’re apart we will be looking at the same moon” actually sounds like something my mum would say to me when I was 5 and struggling with some home sickness when staying at a friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cue the hinch army running to gaze at the moon, tears of joy running down their faces, knowing that Sophflora is looking at that very same moon.
I can actually see it happening too. They'll all be pissing their pants with excitement that they can all see the same round glowy thing in the sky. Their minds will be blown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guuuuuys the moon in the little village I live in (population 64,000) is a full moon! Is the moon where you live the same guuuuys 🥴🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.