Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks to @ATB Shoppers for the winning title with 52 likes. Your diamante encrusted prize is on it’s way to you with it’s very own little driver 😁

Voice notes can be found here

Link to previous Mrs Hinch threads here

EF71F5A1-1084-4316-B6CC-0449D2CE2B43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
☕ that’s my day cancelled then! View attachment 146115
Is it just me who thinks although Hinch should have thanked the company for the cake on her post, or just not posted a picture with the cake in it if she didn’t want to do so because she wasn’t getting paid to post about it, this company are doing themselves no favours here. They’re starting to look quite unprofessional in my opinion. I don’t have a dog but would I buy things from somebody who for days has been making sly digs and comments about somebody? Probably not no🙄

I think they just need to drop it🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Good on them! I’m so glad they are going to address it. I messaged them last night actually to say how sorry I was that their lovely gift has been thrown in their face. She said she has had so many kind messages regarding it’s Hopefully it blows back up in hunch’s face!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Is it just me who thinks although Hinch should have thanked the company for the cake on her post, or just not posted a picture with the cake in it if she didn’t want to do so because she wasn’t getting paid to post about it, this company are doing themselves no favours here. They’re starting to look quite unprofessional in my opinion. I don’t have a dog but would I buy things from somebody who for days has been making sly digs and comments about somebody?🙄

Have to agree with you here!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I think it’s disgusting that she hasn’t acknowledged them, but now I would never buy from them (not that I’d buy my dog a cake anyway, he’d rather have a nice chicken breast but anyway) why should I spend my money on something that she gets for free?

Reactions: 25
Have to agree with you here!
I see why they would be pissed off. If I was a small business and sent something to somebody with a huge following, I would feel a bit tit about it not getting posted about as it could have really boosted my followers. Pretty much like Jane Patisserie got loads of new followers after Hinch made her cheesecake. I just think if Hinch didn’t post about them before, she won’t do it now. She has a track record for not addressing gifted items in pictures and stories anyway.

Reactions: 21
Hmm, #cakegate could get interesting!

I see both sides to this..and would be interested to know how the cake people contacted Hinch in the first place..did Hinch follow them so they gifted her stuff as a thank you? Did they send it ad hoc? Did they have DMs with her about it? Sooo many questions.

Having read previous posts that she is not legally obliged to tag it or anything...surey if she is sooooo kind (as her Hinchers are always claiming) she would have just popped a little thank you either in the caption or on her comments?🤔

PS. Her story this morning has freaked me out big time. Felt like she was staring in to my soul

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her story this morning is cringeworthy. I can’t deal
With the overly exaggerated smiling, grinning and FAKE AS duck laughing. Why does she feel she HAS to be laughing in every single clip? “HAHAHEELLLOOOOHAHAHA” duck off mate. Wtf. She seems so unstable and I’ve BEEN there it’s scary.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Feel like she’s defo copying SS this morning with the stupid squinty eyed big tooth grin 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wtf is actually just spent those 2 stories just staring at herself on the screen... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Didn’t even watch her story this morning with sound on but her smiles at the camera were so bleeping fake and just... eerie? There just looks like there’s no genuine feeling in there

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see why they would be pissed off. If I was a small business and sent something to somebody with a huge following, I would feel a bit tit about it not getting posted about as it could have really boosted my followers. Pretty much like Jane Patisserie got loads of new followers after Hinch made her cheesecake. I just think if Hinch didn’t post about them before, she won’t do it now. She has a track record for not addressing gifted items in pictures and stories anyway.
it’s her deleting their comments that’s done it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, I saw somebody on here post a picture of a post by a hincher, with a picture of Ronnie eating and captioned it how much they like watching his grow and Hinch would bring out a book about his meals. I was in bed so couldn’t reply on the last thread about it, but why aren’t alarm bells ringing for her? If somebody I didn’t know ever posted a picture that I had posted of my son, all my pictures would be getting deleted and I’d never show his face again. This is why I keep my social media accounts private and only have people I actually know on them. The worlds a scary place.

Has anyone seen Ronnie crawl before? I swear he’s nearly 1?
There was a post the other week where he looked like he was about to crawl forward but she stopped the video, so it’s not really confirmed if he can or can’t but she has also said in videos recently he likes to crawl about the place.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.