Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo is sickening.

She claims to be an 'influencer' and a role model. Well I'm sorry but she's not a very good one. She is destroying her body and the mini human she is growing.

The baby that she claims is 'so wanted' needs nourisment. She will harm her babies health if she carries on like this. She is actually skinnier than before pregnancy.

That is not normal. Have a day off Sophie for god sake.

Look back at the photos and see what you are doing to yourself. It's child cruelty before it's even born. A mother is supposed to protect her child and that includes in the womb. All this because she has some deluded image of how she 'should' look.

How has no-one not stepped in? Her mother? Sister? Jamie? She is painfully underweight and if she catches a common cold or flu, her immune system will have a lot of difficulties fighting it.
Pray for the unborn [emoji120]
a lot of time family of those with an eating disorder do try to intervene but it doesn't work. The person with the problem has got to want help...much like a drug addict. Because she's an adult, there's not much they can do.

Reactions: 8
Breaking news, Elton John confirms he is working on a lyrical tribute to Mrs Hinch!

Goodbye Mrs Hinch
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to sell yourself
While those around you crawled
They admired your scented woodwork
Had all that Zoflora rotted your brain?
You stared on the treadmill
And Jamie made you change your name
And it seems to me you sold your life
Like a febreze doused candle in the wind
Never knowing who to whine to
When the trolls set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a β€œshopper”
Your popularity burned out long before
Your swipe ups ever did
Empathy was tough
The toughest role you ever played
Gleam created a superstar
And your conscience was the price you paid
Even when you cried
Oh Tattle still hounded you
All the forum had to say
Was that Hinch was a fraud and a fake
And it seems to me you sold your life
Like a febreeze doused candle in the wind
When the trolls set in
But I was just a shopper
Your swipe ups ever did
Goodbye Mrs Hinch
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
Goodbye Mrs Hinch
From the young girl with toilet duck aplenty
And a bank balance of zero
Who sees you as an icon
More than just a hairdresser slash salesperson
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a febreeze doused candle in the wind
When the trolls set in
But I was just a shopper
Your swipe ups ever did
Your desperation ever did
I just snort laughed/choked on my brew!! πŸ˜‚ bleeping amazing! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Reactions: 4
Just caught up with this thread yesterday was hilarious especially the Mrs piggy and Kermit photo πŸ˜‚. I love tattle

Reactions: 2
I had my suspicions about Mrs Hinch and I found Tattle. It was eye opening.
I have even at points, been sat there refreshing the page for the next comment.

I do have to say though, after reading all the comments about her looks and her having an eating disorder, it has made me really sad for her. I suffer with anorexia and body dismorphia. I have had 2 pregnancies and two babies...both of which I was underweight for. It has always been incredibly hard for me to gain weight without the added ED. They kept a close eye on me during my first pregnancy and then let me breathe a bit more during my second! I had two small but healthy babies. Neither baby needed any help after birth and have always fed really well. My bumps were small.
Some women don't get a bump at all and some don't even know they are pregnant until the baby comes!
For those that have never suffered (and I can't stress the word suffered enough) an ED, I can tell you that it is painful, it isn't as easy as, 'get a burger down you'...I always best described it as the same as telling someone with 2 broken legs to stop being silly and walk to the shop.

What MH is doing, roping her 'friend's into buying tit they don't need is terrible and the chemicals and the lies...It is awful! But I started to lose sight of why I came to find Tattle.
I started to feel for her! I just want to put this because if any Hinchers come here I worry they will not have their eyes opened to the deceit. It will only fuel the Hinch train.

Surely we want to help people break free from the Hinch's clutches and stop pouring good money down the drain.

Sorry, bit of a long thought for a Sunday morning.

Reactions: 38
View attachment 11909

This latest fb post really demonstrates the IQ level of MH fans... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ They are taking cleaning to a whole new level. Enough internet for today 😭
Oh dear god. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Wtf! Seriously what is wrong with the woman. Omg that baby must be starving in there, why has jamie not said anything!!!!????

If you are reading this what the he'll is wrong with you you selfish cow!

Reactions: 1

I do have to say though, after reading all the comments about her looks and her having an eating disorder, it has made me really sad for her. I suffer with anorexia and body dismorphia. I have had 2 pregnancies and two babies...both of which I was underweight for. It has always been incredibly hard for me to gain weight without the added ED. They kept a close eye on me during my first pregnancy and then let me breathe a bit more during my second! I had two small but healthy babies. Neither baby needed any help after birth and have always fed really well. My bumps were small.
Some women don't get a bump at all and some don't even know they are pregnant until the baby comes!
For those that have never suffered (and I can't stress the word suffered enough) an ED, I can tell you that it is painful, it isn't as easy as, 'get a burger down you'...I always best described it as the same as telling someone with 2 broken legs to stop being silly and walk to the shop.

What MH is doing, roping her 'friend's into buying tit they don't need is terrible and the chemicals and the lies...It is awful! But I started to lose sight of why I came to find Tattle.
I started to feel for her! I just want to put this because if any Hinchers come here I worry they will not have their eyes opened to the deceit. It will only fuel the Hinch train.

Surely we want to help people break free from the Hinch's clutches and stop pouring good money down the drain.

Thanks for sharing your story. It’s good to know you had healthy babies. Mrs H’s weight/health during pregnancy concerns me for her and unborn child.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been blocked on her InstaπŸ€”

Must’ve been my Matalan comment πŸ‘
I was already blocked so I was free to say what I wanted πŸ˜€ I got blocked ages ago for having the audacity to like something that wasn't adoring her. She'll have blocked all those that liked "negative" messages too. Control freak.
But most of us have other accounts so we can still lurk πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched the make up artists Instagram what an up himself knob. Cheek to slag someone else’s make up when you see the state he makes of gobshites

Reactions: 9
Thanks for sharing your story. It’s good to know you had healthy babies. Mrs H’s weight/health during pregnancy concerns me for her and unborn child.
I agree.
I hope her baby is healthy. The Midwives and consultants will be doing all they can and hopefully with help MH can get better.

Reactions: 5
I was already blocked so I was free to say what I wanted πŸ˜€ I got blocked ages ago for having the audacity to like something that wasn't adoring her. She'll have blocked all those that liked "negative" messages too. Control freak.
But most of us have other accounts so we can still lurk πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
I have a lurking account after someone here last week mentioned having one.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for sharing your story good to know you had healthy babies. Mrs H’s weight/health during pregnancy concerns me for her and unborn child.
You are right, sorry to hear you went through that, great your babies are healthy. I hear what you are saying, eating disorders are certainly nothing to be taken lightly.

mostly we just have a Tittle/Tattle here, you can see the sarcasm, but banter and having a giggle for the most.
I think I speak for all of us, nobody hates her,wants to see anything bad happen other than she is accountable for what she is doing, we dislike what she’s done/did /doing but that said we are also concerned for her health and that of baby Hinch. . (And Henry too)
The majority of the posts last night reflect that. Nobody is disrespecting eating disorders, the opposite in fact. You are right everybody carries their babies differently, he might just one day suddenly appear which I witnessed with my best friend, one day she was in her jeans the next day she looked 7 months pregnant (which she was)

• Heart
Reactions: 20

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Very well said! I've commented saying that its worrying looking at her, but I think thats fair, I'm sure your loved ones were worried about you. I've also said I wont judge Someone's weight.. this coming from someone who also struggled with food in my teens and who is now healthy and just a slim build.
I felt exactly the same as you yesterday, I felt so sorry for her! Then someone commented saying that it was her that approached Gleam, which woke me up a bit. Then I remembered the dangerous things shes posted, bad advice and horrible things shes said to people.. one of which was picking on someone's weight!! You're right, these are the things that you want new Tattlers to see.
ED or not, these things are inexcusable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Very well said! I've commented saying that its worrying looking at her, but I think thats fair, I'm sure your loved ones were worried about you. I've also said I wont judge Someone's weight.. this coming from someone who also struggled with food in my teens and who is now healthy and just a slim build.
I felt exactly the same as you yesterday, I felt so sorry for her! Then someone commented saying that it was her that approached Gleam, which woke me up a bit. Then I remembered the dangerous things shes posted, bad advice and horrible things shes said to people.. one of which was picking on someone's weight!! You're right, these are the things that you want new Tattlers to see.
ED or not, these things are inexcusable
100% agree with you! I am so glad you are better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just got blocked too!! For commenting about her on someone else’s page!! She’s been on a rampage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I wonder if she has a minion solely in charge of searching for negative comments or she is obsessed with doing it herself?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.