Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, neither do British Airways, such a short flight they do a sort of business class, very little difference to economy.
I work for an airline. Ryanair are strictly ‘no frills’ that’s why they’re so cheap. You can pay extra for some more legroom, but there’s no first class or business class anywhere.

I’m also willing to bet that they missed the last call or the flight check-in time as the gates close around 20 minutes before departure. Probably expected to be let on because of ‘‘whom they are’’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I work for an airline. Ryanair are strictly ‘no frills’ that’s why they’re so cheap. You can pay extra for some more legroom, but there’s no first class or business class anywhere.

I’m also willing to bet that they missed the last call or the flight check-in time as the gates close around 20 minutes before departure. Probably expected to be let on because of ‘‘whom they are’’
I assumed that MH and Jamie flew BA? And let the staff slum it on ryanair... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so obvious she staged that crying putting her hand on her mouth right at the end of her stories...

Reactions: 6
Do Ryan air even do first class for an hours flight to Dublin?? 🤔
Yup. You get two ice cubes instead of one and also get to use toilet roll instead of sandpaper to wipe yer arse.

But seriously. Who does he think he is? That’s so unprofessional

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anybody seem the MUA Mikeys Instagram - the latest story, a boomerang of Hinch? Can’t make it out, that is not the shape of a bump?! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know why i find it so funny but those bags on the runway floor have tickled me 😂. Best thing I've seen on here all day 😂
🤔🤔🤔 any clues on the whole day of disasters???
Her hair, make up and outfits were also disasters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes clearly lost weight over the stress of the book tour. She’s always said she doesn’t want that lifestyle and I believe her. Sighing to gleam is always the downfall, just look at Zoella

Reactions: 11
Shes clearly lost weight over the stress of the book tour. She’s always said she doesn’t want that lifestyle and I believe her. Sighing to gleam is always the downfall, just look at Zoella
If she didn’t want that life style she shouldn’t have signed to Gleam, she shouldn’t agree to book deals, TV appearances & so on!

Reactions: 27
What happened with organised mum?

Where’s the Matalan post?
Mrs Hinch said Gem ,the organised mum, was disparaging her by disagreeing with her cleaning methods. She said something about mixing chemicals and the whole herd launched on her. Gem emailed her asking her to call off her #hincharmy bullies and she basically told her it was her own fault for slating her and wouldnt try and fix things with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This comment... I- Just stop the planet I want to get off.
View attachment 11882
Breaking news, Elton John confirms he is working on a lyrical tribute to Mrs Hinch!

Goodbye Mrs Hinch
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to sell yourself
While those around you crawled
They admired your scented woodwork
Had all that Zoflora rotted your brain?
You stared on the treadmill
And Jamie made you change your name
And it seems to me you sold your life
Like a febreze doused candle in the wind
Never knowing who to whine to
When the trolls set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a “shopper”
Your popularity burned out long before
Your swipe ups ever did
Empathy was tough
The toughest role you ever played
Gleam created a superstar
And your conscience was the price you paid
Even when you cried
Oh Tattle still hounded you
All the forum had to say
Was that Hinch was a fraud and a fake
And it seems to me you sold your life
Like a febreeze doused candle in the wind
When the trolls set in
But I was just a shopper
Your swipe ups ever did
Goodbye Mrs Hinch
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
Goodbye Mrs Hinch
From the young girl with toilet duck aplenty
And a bank balance of zero
Who sees you as an icon
More than just a hairdresser slash salesperson
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a febreeze doused candle in the wind
When the trolls set in
But I was just a shopper
Your swipe ups ever did
Your desperation ever did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I disagree, she applied for Towie afterall, she’s been fake hungry for years.... she puts me in mind of Heather Mills.

I disagree, she applied for Towie afterall, she’s been fake hungry for years.... she puts me in mind of Heather Mills.
Fame

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
CB170C9D-410B-4964-9C75-B57CF63E51AD.jpeg

This latest fb post really demonstrates the IQ level of MH fans... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ They are taking cleaning to a whole new level. Enough internet for today 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
From her make up artist : cheeky bastard View attachment 11875
Well isn’t he a delight! If hinch despises ‘trolls’ so much he should be very worried he’ll be kicked into touch... oh wait, that’s only people who say anything about her. Her minions can behave how they like and everyone else is fair game.

Reactions: 14
Ah!! I've gained another member who's joined my 'she's got a surrogate' team! Welcome, it's been lonely over here!

With her shocking health she'd be in and out of hospital like a yo yo, constant issues and all sort of things, and yet she has nothing, carries on as normal, looks the same, all dolled up to dixie, rarely if ever talks about pregnancy, she is the polar opposite of every pregnant woman I have ever known.
I was with you from the start, I think i w was one of the first who raised the point of washboard stomach in honeymoon photos and then clear defined bump at christmas 2 weeks later! However I had a second spine surgery and sort of forgot all about tattle 🙈 but no, some of the stuff ive seen that last couple of weeks really makes me think the original suspicions were corrwct!

Reactions: 5
She approached Gleam herself so she must have known what she was getting in to. I certainly wouldn’t approach a company like them to represent me unless I’d done my research and I know she portrays herself as a bit ditzy, but I think she’s smarter than she lets on.

Reactions: 16

I thought that too - bet he rocked up last minute, after dicking around in the departures lounge (see earlier photos), yet still expected to be let on the plane. What a cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No I don't follow her, I used to till the end of January, why?

Look I came here after seeing a Tattler share on a DM post how those who see the light should come to Tattle. I genuinely do not see her weight, image, hair style, what she's eating or where her husband is as anything to do with the whole Hinch Brand issue. If anything it deflects from any important issues being raised and makes it impossible to have a serious discussion. From what I saw in January she's consultant lead care, I was too and they keep a close eye on you. One minute it's she's eating too much sugar in her sweet chilli sauce and with her crispy rolls. Then she's apparently anorexic.

You guys can seriously be OTT. I shall bid you fare well and leave it at that..
So you will not see what has been happening since then.

So you think its acceptable to eat large amounts of crispy rolls and chilli sauce, that isn't very healthy. The girl doesnt know what fruit and veg is.

Im sorry you feel this way but it doesnt sound like this site is for you.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.