Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically translates to: ‘I was with a like top celeb and I like totez didn’t get treated like one and didn’t get to be in first class or nuffin waaa waaa waaaaa’

Also, he’s a fine one to talk about someone else’s makeup, he shouldn’t even be able to call himself an artist the tit he’s done to Hinch’s face! 🙄 He knows about one look and that’s it, heavy contour and false lashes is not artistry, Mikey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She looks so painfully thin here [emoji33][emoji1785]View attachment 11847
This photo is sickening.

She claims to be an 'influencer' and a role model. Well I'm sorry but she's not a very good one. She is destroying her body and the mini human she is growing.

The baby that she claims is 'so wanted' needs nourisment. She will harm her babies health if she carries on like this. She is actually skinnier than before pregnancy.

That is not normal. Have a day off Sophie for god sake.

Look back at the photos and see what you are doing to yourself. It's child cruelty before it's even born. A mother is supposed to protect her child and that includes in the womb. All this because she has some deluded image of how she 'should' look.

How has no-one not stepped in? Her mother? Sister? Jamie? She is painfully underweight and if she catches a common cold or flu, her immune system will have a lot of difficulties fighting it.
Pray for the unborn [emoji120]

Reactions: 11
Im sorry but do you really need to ask that question, she is a women that is carrying a child there is no need for her to be that thin, its unhealthy.

We all have at one point seen her diet and what she eats and its not nearly enough.

This women is a compulsive liar so we have every right to question different things we are seeing.

One question.... do you follow her on Instagram?
No I don't follow her, I used to till the end of January, why?

Look I came here after seeing a Tattler share on a DM post how those who see the light should come to Tattle. I genuinely do not see her weight, image, hair style, what she's eating or where her husband is as anything to do with the whole Hinch Brand issue. If anything it deflects from any important issues being raised and makes it impossible to have a serious discussion. From what I saw in January she's consultant lead care, I was too and they keep a close eye on you. One minute it's she's eating too much sugar in her sweet chilli sauce and with her crispy rolls. Then she's apparently anorexic.

You guys can seriously be OTT. I shall bid you fare well and leave it at that..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably not,, just all said in jest
No I didn’t think they did. They don’t fly big jets to Dublin from the uk. I was wondering where Hinch & bug boy where moved to though on the plane. Might of been sat in the cock pit away from the peasants đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her
She’s needs an intervention, this is not a healthy woman.
She needs to step away from all this fame hungry tit and look after herself a bit better. No point in having a heavily scented home if you’re seriously ill.
bicep is thinner than her forearm WTF !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is she had her hair professionally straightened yesterday only for it to be curly today... what’s the point?
Do you think maybe she did it on purpose so the new extensions like shite. Maybe she fell out with the hair company?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.