Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think she looks lovely in the professional pics. She’s glowing and looks thin but healthy. But they aren’t real. It’s so obvious and that’s everything I hate about “celebrities” (I use the term celebrity VERY loosely)
Just use normal pics, you’re a cleaner!! It’s nice to get all glammed up but don’t photoshop and let people believe you’re something you are not. And I’d say the same about ANY “celeb” They have a lot to answer for!!

Reactions: 15
Why is everyone so concerned with her weight? I've had three kids and my weight averages at about 12st. I'm not slim but definitely not a large lady, yet my bump was tiny. Some women genuinely don't carry a large bump.

i joined Tattle to discuss concerns I have over the whole Hinch brand, so disappointed to arrive here after advice on the DM and see it's a discussion about her weight and husband's appearance..
Im sorry but do you really need to ask that question, she is a women that is carrying a child there is no need for her to be that thin, its unhealthy.

We all have at one point seen her diet and what she eats and its not nearly enough.

This women is a compulsive liar so we have every right to question different things we are seeing.

One question.... do you follow her on Instagram?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I totally get what everyone is saying about her bump, pregnancy and lies etc. But what would she do at the end of all of this?! Surely there wouldn’t be a baby and she’ll be caught out 😂 Genuine question, what do you think her intention is? I may have missed it in previous threads as got a bit lost with it!
I 💯 believe she’s pregnant, just think that she has her focus on getting the book tour out of the way, concentrating on milking the fans for every last drop, saturating the garden market at the same time and basically trying IG to make maximum money before her “maternity leave “ starts.
My theory on the nursery:/ don’t think she will bother, had the plans been passed without a hitch, they extension would be well under way, they have resigned to accepting that that won’t happen prior to the birth and baby will just be in with them, till planning is through or they will move.
The bump is so small because she has one serious eating disorder. Being catapulted into “stardom” has done this pregnancy no favours. She isn’t organic, so basically for all her very clever persona she’s had no “training” for this.... deep down she is one awkward, troubled, unconfident, self doubting individual with serious mental health who has had her eyes on the prize since this was all orchestrated and it’s become all too much,,,, “bitten off a bit mote than she can chew” I genuinely believe it wasn’t meant to snowball to this level and now she knows the backlash she will get as the real story that is undoubtedly starting to unfold, she is one terrified woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand how she’s comfortable wearing a belt.

2nd photo, is that a bum pad or is it her hip/bum bone poking out? Like those Spanx things you can get with a fake bum attached 😂

3rd photo, that’s a lot of sugar/energy drinks/caffeine for someone whose pregnant
Carefully placed gaviscon there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Placenta praviea doesn’t always give a small bump and I’m surprised she’s been given the ok to fly if she does have it.
Something isn’t right about her bump. Apart from my own 2, I have seen thousands of bumps on all types of women. I’ve been a midwife for 27+ years!
With blood thinning injections and placenta praviea I’m surprised she’s gone so far from home and allows all those hugs.
Its so good that a midwife is mentioning this and lm not the only one that thinks her pregnancy is weird

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is everyone so concerned with her weight? I've had three kids and my weight averages at about 12st. I'm not slim but definitely not a large lady, yet my bump was tiny. Some women genuinely don't carry a large bump.

i joined Tattle to discuss concerns I have over the whole Hinch brand, so disappointed to arrive here after advice on the DM and see it's a discussion about her weight and husband's appearance..
I’m concerned because she looks ill. I don’t like the woman nor do I like what she represents but that doesn’t mean I wish her ill health. She has an incredibly large platform and young children look up to her as demonstrated by various photos Hinch has been tagged in of children dressing up as her etc. People are attempting to emulate everything Hinch has, demonstrated by how quickly her swipe ups etc sell out. And people already feel inadequate because they can’t buy everything she sells to them or their homes aren’t show homey as hers,so how long will it be till you start seeing people trying to be the same size she is due to how she’s perceived as a role model? She falsely represents her appearance anyway by the constant use of filters, but I think someone needs to step in now as she clearly needs help.

People can discuss what they like, if you don’t like it then feel free to report or just scroll on past and ignore

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but that photo made me gasp. Those collar bones. When I wasn’t eating properly and constantly on pro-anorexia sites the way my collar bones were visible gave me satisfaction. She is NOT a healthy weight. I’m genuinely shocked and worried. She’s a mummy to be (whether preggers herself or surrogate). I may not like her but this is scary
So lost weight around early spring time. Because after she announced her pregnancy I got bored and stopped watching. I was shocked when I saw how thin she was when I started watching again a few weeks later. I've never known a pregnant lady shed a ton of weight, unless there is an issue. And as someone pointed out, in her insta video she was hunching up her shoulders to try to make her bones look more prominent.

Her body image is extremely unhealthy. I want someone to call her out on this fake image she's promoting. She's no role model.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She dosnt have placenta previa she has an anterior placenta she said.
Its so good that a midwife is mentioning this and lm not the only one that thinks her pregnancy is weird
She dosnt have placenta previa. This was already discussed she has an anterior placenta meaning it's at the front and a poster questioned if that meant it was low over the cervix and was told that's called placenta previa. I feel like I see things snowball on here sometimes 😂

Reactions: 5
Lol I was the first to mention it and got shot down in flames and have been mostly by myself in not believing her fakeness 😂 You are def not alone :)

Placenta praviea doesn’t always give a small bump and I’m surprised she’s been given the ok to fly if she does have it.
Something isn’t right about her bump. Apart from my own 2, I have seen thousands of bumps on all types of women. I’ve been a midwife for 27+ years!
With blood thinning injections and placenta praviea I’m surprised she’s gone so far from home and allows all those hugs.
It's okay, the baby is with the surrogate somewhere in Essex, she's just sophie.

Btw I love how she has gone to Ireland and praised it to the hilt in order to flog more copies of her ghost written rubbish 'book' aka the money grab on an epic scale.

Yet, she told Phillip and Holly on This Morning the first time that she was shortly going to Ireland to help with a charity. And then she didn't bother.

Typical hinch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If you discard her build as we are all different and look at that girls face. She is in her 20s and her face has more wrinkles than my husbands ballsack. She is gaunt, she has the face of an eating disorder her family need to step in she needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just find it shocking how a lot of home accounts who look up to her all have the same things.. everyone has bath trays for example,, candle trays , vases etc that all look the same . I don’t know why people can’t be happy with what they’ve got, it is draining trying to compete. Her house isn’t realistic and it won’t look like that when she has had the baby. It doesn’t look like a home it’s pristine all the time. Basically my point is it’s so shocking how easily led people are

Reactions: 22
I’m currently 23 weeks pregnant with my second, a few weeks behind Soph I believe.

I have an anterior placenta also and although movement is really low down this time, my bump isn’t smaller than my first pregnancy, if anything it feels harder because when baby is at the front they move position/wriggle and sometimes it’s more comfortable than others, whereas in this pregnancy with the anterior placenta it constantly feels like a hard ball in my stomach, it doesn’t adjust, so to speak.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was an anterior placenter, so she didn’t feel him move till later than usual. (Placenter at the front)
Even an anterior placenta doesn’t give a small bump either. I don’t recall her saying anything about a placenta so I’m not sure where it is!
I’m on the fence if she really is pregnant or has a surrogate but whatever it is, the pregnancy is not at the forefront of her mind.
Even though I was a midwife before I had my 1st, I still had the magazines and shopped for things. Even if she has everything gifted, surely you would want to pick some things for yourself..

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry people here are saying negative things to you when you're so enlightening! You've already said you've had troubles in the past in the cleaning instagrammers thread for saying you've discovered a cleaning channel had bots. Sorry, because this is meant to be a safe space to say what you want!

I find your posts really fascinating, and hope you keep posting! 💕 You're literally the most interesting to read here. If you left it will be back to mundane bitchery (myself included)

I've been banned and attacked in Hinch's facebook groups for even suggesting she makes money on her instagram (back in the day, wouldn't dream of mixing with hinchers anymore!) so was good you said that in the last thread, people who attack others for telling the truth is my absolute bug bear. And even if you weren't, which I believe you are, so what people write worse crappy untruths on here in the form of lame jokes so!

Wishing you all the best with the baby! Much love. (And hope you stay)

Btw I've seen people attack people with insider knowledge on Guru Gossip many a time, in fact until they leave / refuse to post, it's a weird phenomenon, like they can't stand it if someone has more knowledge than they have and can't wait to get back to pure speculation, and it really grinds my gears!!
Haha thank you for this post and also for your lovely message ❤

I genuinely had no alterior motive! What would I gain from making up lies apart from a few likes on a gossip forum?I was just was annoyed at Hinch in general and wanted to clear up some misconceptions!

Sadly I definitely won’t be sharing any more on this thread as I really don’t want to be accused of being Jamie again (ew).

Thanks everyone who has been lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In reality we never have really seen her full body as she usually behind the camera and so she could hide her bones and just show the bits she wanted is to see, but now she is out on show and not in control we can compare her to others and see her whole body and how thin and dis proportioned she is, hopefully if bugboy sees these comments he will mention our concerns! Atb

Haha thank you for this post and also for your lovely message ❤

I genuinely had no alterior motive! What would I gain from making up lies apart from a few likes on a gossip forum?I was just was annoyed at Hinch in general and wanted to clear up some misconceptions!

Sadly I definitely won’t be sharing any more on this thread as I really don’t want to be accused of being Jamie again (ew).

Thanks everyone who has been lovely ❤
Thanks for coming back, even if just to post this 💕 You are the most interesting poster, you're information was brilliant, and I'm truly sorry some chose to have a go at you for absolutely nothing and ruined a great thing :( Honestly, I would've left, you went out of your way to do us a favour and enlighten us with your insider information and you got shat on, so thanks for staying ^^

I'm really sorry to see you stop posting but at the same time I don't blame you. Some people make it miserable to be here. I've been on the receiving end of that a time or two. I've even changed names once and then back again to get away from certain irritating folks :p So you're not alone in that! Thanks for sharing what you did. I'm so tempting to repost your first post because it was just amazing and it's now lost in the last thread, even tho it was only posted yesterday afternoon. Btw when people irritated me now on here or take me wrong, I just ignore em. Got a list as long as my arm and a permanent 'show ignored content' LOL! Peace springs eternal :)

Take care of you and that bubba! ❤ You're honestly the nicest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s needs an intervention, this is not a healthy woman.
She needs to step away from all this fame hungry tit and look after herself a bit better. No point in having a heavily scented home if you’re seriously ill.
I cannot believe that no ones aware or talked to her about this.
I personally think she does have an eating disorder & her friends (actually what friends)
Jamie, her sister and mum are fully aware of it, her management probably are too! It’s something she’s trying to keep secret.
It would explain why she’s so babied!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.