Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that photo made me gasp. Those collar bones. When I wasn’t eating properly and constantly on pro-anorexia sites the way my collar bones were visible gave me satisfaction. She is NOT a healthy weight. I’m genuinely shocked and worried. She’s a mummy to be (whether preggers herself or surrogate). I may not like her but this is scary

Reactions: 17
I can’t help but think she looks like a blow up doll... πŸ˜©πŸ™ˆ
Her collarbones!!!! She is a skin bag of bones only.

As for her bump, the taller people in my life barely showed. The witches. Taller people have more room for guts to push up.

Reactions: 9
She looks so painfully thin here 😱🀒View attachment 11847

This picture says a thousand words.

I don’t care about the size of her bump but this woman is categorically not eating enough. Given her past issues with food and weight loss it’s pretty clear she has an eating disorder, whilst pregnant which is completely dangerous.

Very concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had a 10lb baby and I had the tiniest bump , I looked like I’d swallowed a melon , came out of hospital the next day in my normal jeans . Small bump , smaller bump , big bump , low bump , high bump or back bump , as long as the baby is delivered safely and healthy does it matter πŸ₯΄
Bloody hell, you wore your normal jeans the day after giving birth to a 10lb baby, I take my hat off to ya! No snark intended , you must have a hell of a body to react like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, you wore your normal jeans the day after giving birth to a 10lb baby, I take my hat off to ya! No snark intended , you must have a hell of a body to react like that.
I wore my maternity clothes for a year after my daughter was born still can't get back into my jeans, she's 25 now....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Haha πŸ˜‚ thank you , I used to be an athlete and my body went through some punishing workouts i was fit and lean, it’s all gone to tit now though , It all gone south , I’m sure a kidney could drop out of my vagina at any time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember her saying she had placenta previa so that could explain her small bump? I don’t know enough about it really but I think it can cause small babies.
Placenta praviea doesn’t always give a small bump and I’m surprised she’s been given the ok to fly if she does have it.
Something isn’t right about her bump. Apart from my own 2, I have seen thousands of bumps on all types of women. I’ve been a midwife for 27+ years!
With blood thinning injections and placenta praviea I’m surprised she’s gone so far from home and allows all those hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but that photo made me gasp. Those collar bones
Today vs a year ago

Screenshot_20190413_174902.jpg
Screenshot_20190413_180152.jpg
I’m sorry but that photo made me gasp. Those collar bones. When I wasn’t eating properly and constantly on pro-anorexia sites the way my collar bones were visible gave me satisfaction. She is NOT a healthy weight. I’m genuinely shocked and worried. She’s a mummy to be (whether preggers herself or surrogate). I may not like her but this is scary

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She really doesn’t look well here or like anything in the fancy before pictures

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I wore my maternity clothes for a year after my daughter was born still can't get back into my jeans, she's 25 now....

My best mate always says the same, she’s still carrying a bit of baby weight” her daughters nearly 30 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.