Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly the extension was going to be for the nursery. The application for it has been knocked back. Baby is due in May, I think? I would think that if you had a book deal and tours in the bag, for certain you'd have the nursery set up. She was given the majority of the bits for free, so it's not like she had to shop for any of it. All she has to do is set it all up. I'm not quite sure what she plans on doing, since she doesn't have an empty bedroom to put it all in.
She’s not gonna bother, baby In with them till extension sorted or they move. Hence the lock up storing all the loot.

Better in maroon, to be fair

Reactions: 1
Supposedly the extension was going to be for the nursery. The application for it has been knocked back. Baby is due in May, I think? I would think that if you had a book deal and tours in the bag, for certain you'd have the nursery set up. She was given the majority of the bits for free, so it's not like she had to shop for any of it. All she has to do is set it all up. I'm not quite sure what she plans on doing, since she doesn't have an empty bedroom to put it all in.
I actually had a sticky beak of the planning permit and they lodged another application 14 days after being rejected the first time! They’re keen to get that extension!

Reactions: 4
I actually had a sticky beak of the planning permit and they lodged another application 14 days after being rejected the first time! They’re keen to get that extension!
If there's some sort of criteria to meet to get approval, I'm not exactly sure what she thinks she could have done in 14 days to make a difference. Someone said no to you Soph! Oh, how dares dey do dat, dorgeous!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="

Better in maroon, to be fair
[/QUOTE]

Maybe he read somewhere that the all black option wasn't working 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.