Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
None of this makes sense. She said someone she trusted mistook her kindness for weakness? When has she trusted us or been kind to us? It’s 100% about somebody off of social media.
She’s obviously seen the storm on Facebook etc talking about Tattle and thought that would be as easy outlet to blame it on instead of telling the truth.
Why the radio silence and heartache now..we are 168 threads in! Unless of course that girl who came on with the gossip was infact genuine?!
I totally missed that. Want thread was that? These threads have been moving so fast I’ve missed loads of stuff

Imsusan

What’s blanket gate?

On this post where Lucy was pouring her problems out, on weeee Marios page and others which I forget now (bloody strokey stroke) (Oh SS post). she manages to make it all about her and then in turn her barmy army make it about her. Oh Sophie where are you. Oh you’re so kind 🤢. Always about her. Narcissist
As for those tweets the problem is SHE muddied the water between Sophie and Mrs hinch. And it’s not so much the comments but the lies. Can’t go on a train but she did all the time. She was a top saleswoman going to seminars and giving talks and flying all around the world. But then told all her followers she didn’t know how to stay in a hotel as she’d never done it before and that she couldn’t travel by herself. Liar liar
I’ve been on here from nearly the start. I think it was just after blanket gate. Where she cried when she was pulled up on it and blamed anxiety. I knew then she was fake as fake can be (plus other reasons)

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
I mean obviously all completely genuine followers, can’t imagine why you’d think otherwise! People can find out where you live, they know when you’re in and when you’re out and they have access to all sorts of photos of your baby! Is it really worth it?
How did you make your photos small like that? I have posted and mine are massive 😦

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
Her address is easily found via a quick Google search if you know what you're looking for. But to publish it on a public social media account is out of order IMO. That's when it steps over into trolling. Most Hinchers probably don't realise they could find her address if they wanted to, and it should stay that way. Publishing her address gives her reason to go to the police, as I feel it's harassment, or giving someone else the tools to harass her in real life.
Completely this!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Her insta story and her reply comment are so contradicting how do her sad hincher fans believe this poo....

She reminds me of another instagrammer who was pulled up about something and then had a wobble and disappeared from insta for a few days and then uploaded a YouTube video of her constanly crying and being more fake than ever!

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Oh my gosh this is hilarious. These people need to get a life. Her main goal is to leave Instagram for good. She said so herself. So what are they going to do when she does finally delete her account? I actually feel bad for them as they literally have no life outside hinching and Mrs hinch
She couldn't have made herself clearer ?