Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here have a plastic box for your birthday. If my other half got me any of that he’d be wearing it as a hat. And possibly getting it removed from his rectum
My husband would be shitting pink stuff until Christmas if he presented me with that tit on any day especially my birthday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would it have to be her, why can't someone say it when it's literally the rules of the site. I'm clearly not her I'm here a very long time and I'm forever reporting posts about the child's development etc
I have no problem when it’s a long term member. It’s when it’s a new account it always feel like someone baiting to make a comment

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs. On a hinch group theres a million comments of the looney tunes saying how worried they are, how sad they are she isnt on instagram. Let me just say to those hinch army's who are likely stalking this thread,
Give it a rest, contrary to popular belief she does have a life and doesnt have to share everything tit and fart with you lot. Shes probably off rolling in her money you all willingly spent on her crappy books, like scrooge mcduck.
Now in the immortal words of hinch "IF YA DONT LIKE IT, GET OUT"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she has definitely sussed out who reported her for having her family round for a BBQ while the virus was peaking. Her attention seeking vague-post last night wasn’t due to negative comments from strangers, it was because someone she knew had the cheek to speak out against her.

She’s just gone off to lick her wounds before the temptation to get back on the gram takes over.

It’s all very tedious and boringly predictable.
No instagram story that she’s taking the day off? Isn’t that what she usually does?

Reactions: 1
No instagram story that she’s taking the day off? Isn’t that what she usually does?
Normally she would but I think she is so outraged that someone she knows has wronged her she has took the dramatic option. It’s the social media equivalent of storming off and slamming the door behind you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably been caught out with one of lies again

I just don’t get why she don’t address all these ‘
’untruths’ about her
I mean I could be here until next January listing them all but I’ll just do a couple...

barbecue. I would just say it’s untrue and I can’t believe anyone would make up such crap and obviously if it is untrue, no one would have ANY evidence

the Audi .. just say I don’t have an Audi look, why would people make it up. Show the front of the house, it’s it’s not true then no Audi would be there...

the magic garage
Do a filming of the magic garage with all the unopened boxes and say whoops I’ve not opened them,

Ronnie walking.. eating all his dinners being Einstein etc.. show everyone this

the only reason why people comment is because SHE SAYS THESE LIES
Either keep it shut and stick to what she said she was, which is a cleaner or address the fibs
And then she wouldn’t have to be such a drama queen every week and have such stress caused by HERSELF in her lies

also whilst I’m ranting, if 3.2 million people love you, why on earth is she bothered about a few so called trolls who have a difference of opinion 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well considering she’s not been active today, we are nearly at the end of another thread 😂👏🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably been caught out with one of lies again

I just don’t get why she don’t address all these ‘
’untruths’ about her
I mean I could be here until next January listing them all but I’ll just do a couple...

barbecue. I would just say it’s untrue and I can’t believe anyone would make up such crap and obviously if it is untrue, no one would have ANY evidence

the Audi .. just say I don’t have an Audi look, why would people make it up. Show the front of the house, it’s it’s not true then no Audi would be there...

the magic garage
Do a filming of the magic garage with all the unopened boxes and say whoops I’ve not opened them,

Ronnie walking.. eating all his dinners being Einstein etc.. show everyone this

the only reason why people comment is because SHE SAYS THESE LIES
Either keep it shut and stick to what she said she was, which is a cleaner or address the fibs
And then she wouldn’t have to be such a drama queen every week and have such stress caused by HERSELF in her lies

also whilst I’m ranting, if 3.2 million people love you, why on earth is she bothered about a few so called trolls who have a difference of opinion 🙄
AMEN

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.