Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope some of her hinchers do venture over here. Maybe we will be able to open their eyes to the real con artist they're following. Kind of like what happened to the make up artist lad, last year.

Reactions: 9
It’s really funny that her Hinchers have assumed hinch has only just discovered tattle last night and that’s what’s upset her and they are all coming over in their droves to see what it’s all about. But as we know hinch has known about this page for ages and is a regular here. In fact this is the last place she wants her hincers as they maybe they will actually find out that she doesn’t care a bit about them and is only here for as long as she can fleece them.
and where she gets her content from

Reactions: 7
Took me about a week of lurking here to realise that yes most of her content comes from here,you guys play bingo on her stories fgs 😂 easy to see through her once you’ve read a few threads so hopefully tonight’s influx of hinchers means a couple of them will see the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly. We’ve practically raised Ronnie 😂😂 and for Hinchers to say we say mean things when we are the ones pulling her up on stuff when she does dangerous things like letting him stand on the sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is it only ever the same picture from her being bigger? She must have deleted all her old ones.

Reactions: 8
Hi Soph, or are you one of her army?
Why would it have to be her, why can't someone say it when it's literally the rules of the site. I'm clearly not her I'm here a very long time and I'm forever reporting posts about the child's development etc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The hypocrisy of these idiots tho. I bet 100% MOST go out on a night out, go home in their little groups and witch and moan about someone they saw on their night out. ‘God did you see her dancing in the pink dress’ or ‘how ugly was her in the sandals’ ‘that cow couldn't do her make up and bet her kids with granny again’ etc.
Tattle is this. In a nutshell. Now, if we were to follow the person home and shout through their letterbox that they were ‘ugly in the sandals’ that’s different. Or Sent them a letter saying their dress was horrid and they looked like shrek. That’s different. But also if said person followed us home, overheard the talking and called troll. That’s also their fault. And that’s what Hinchy and her minions do. Then cry about it. It’s a long winded analogy but true.
But if you think about it Hinchers are worse than us Tattlers.

Hinchers would wear the same outfit as you on a night out, they’d steal your man, follow your every move, order the same drink as you.

They’d get absolutely bolloxed, and head towards the take away joint ordering the same as Hinch herself.

The Hinch Army would then head to the taxi rank. there would be some tattlers waiting in the taxi queue. Obviously chatting amongst ourselves when Essex's Answer to mother Teresa wants to jump in the queue at the taxi rank. duck that tit scream the Hinchers, don’t you know who we are and who we are with? Queen Hinch must have the first taxi 🚕...

Of course us Tattlers are clever, we can handle our drink, we know how the taxi line works, we can see when somebody is pushing in! Queen Hinch and her chav army pass out due to alcohol content/zoflora substance misuse and are blissfully unaware that Hinch was banned from three taxi firms due to vomiting slip in their cabs... it had been mentioned before but alas the Hinch Army think they know best.

Us Tattlers grab our coats and head home whilst the Hinch Army stay with their leader having a drunken argument with another taxi driver who is taking none of their tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe someone is going to leak that it wasnt a gastric band but a sex change! and ron a long a ding dong is from an egg that was suspended in zoflora and vestife is just a BEARD.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
See the old scum newspaper have picked up on her being off insta. Blaming trolls! Zoph never mentioned trolls did she?
I need some Elbow Grease - I rolled my eyes so hard reading this they got stuck in the back of my head :rolleyes:

The vague booking/sad fishing is just that - to whip up attention/interest. Anyone with half a brain would interpret her post as being about someone close to her doing something not about trolls per say. Also the bit about her being ‘viciously trolled’ in the article about the wardrobe 😴. Really wish they would stop misusing the term ‘troll/trolling’ as it really dilutes it for those who genuinely are being trolled.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just catching up so not sure if been said but that picture her sister in law posted of them all on bikinis

I don’t think she’s even there 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s 5ft 10
Has a tattoo on her leg and arm

none of those girls look tall and none of them have tattoos where Sophie has them

maybe it’s just her sister in law with her own mates?
she might not hang out with Sophie all the time, I don’t hang out with my brother in law all the time and be around his mates 😂

unless the photo clearly stated she is on the pic but none of them have any similarities to hinch at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah got to love a hincher..going through all the effort to make an account just to tell us that we're the psychos
If you're going to make an account hunz, bring a valid point with you next time. Preparation is key 🤚🏻 c u next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I need some Elbow Grease - I rolled my eyes so hard reading this they got stuck in the back of my head :rolleyes:

The vague booking/sad fishing is just that - to whip up attention/interest. Anyone with half a brain would interpret her post as being about someone close to her doing something not about trolls per say. Also the bit about her being ‘viciously trolled’ in the article about the wardrobe 😴. Really wish they would stop misusing the term ‘troll/trolling’ as it really dilutes it for those who genuinely are being trolled.
Us Tattlers really need an eye roll option on here! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah got to love a hincher..going through all the effort to make an account just to tell us that we're the psychos
If you're going to make an account hunz, bring a valid point with you next time. Preparation is key 🤚🏻 c u next Tuesday
They deleted their post straight away too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she has definitely sussed out who reported her for having her family round for a BBQ while the virus was peaking. Her attention seeking vague-post last night wasn’t due to negative comments from strangers, it was because someone she knew had the cheek to speak out against her.

She’s just gone off to lick her wounds before the temptation to get back on the gram takes over.

It’s all very tedious and boringly predictable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.