Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voice notes back to that particular account do seem a bit suspect, why that one? Why not address things publically when you are called out on podcasts etc.
It's easy for her to revert back to 2018 if she really wants to. Make your account private, clear all the bot accounts from your followers and crack on - but the money won't be there as no company will gift things to a private account to show, they want the cheap advertising a public account offers.

As for understanding opinions are not trolling - I was blocked for politely asking her not to order online during the pandemic to protect the delivery drivers from Covid19.
I can’t say I agree with your comment.. I have been doing all my ordering online.. I haven’t went to a single shop once during this whole thing.. my postie has been coming very late, like between 5-7pm and I asked why.. he said they were all given time slots so they don’t all be in the sorting office at once.. Hermes delivery driver told me the same. For the likes of milk and bread every week I’ve been ordering from the co op on deliveroo 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure it’s a PR stunt. The voice note sounded genuine to me, someone trying to prevent themselves from crying. I’m guessing that maybe if verity123 was real; this would have been pretty upsetting & maybe where the stalker claim came from? I actually don’t think she’s very well & needs to stop reading on here & get her mgt team to start running her insta - she’d still be able to post but miss all the stuff that obviously affects her.

I’m really not a fan of hers, she’s made herself into a brand for financial benefit and now complains that people expect things of her. Worst move she made was not responding to the BBQ story & never even acknowledging coronavirus on her page. That’s what’s annoyed a lot of people as their lives have been turned upside down by this. My 10 month old wasn’t even crawling last time she saw her family; she’ll be walking when they next get to see her. We are some of the luckier ones too.

Not trying to say she’s a great person - I think she’s quite poorly
If she was actually as upset as she claims she would not have been as smooth and monotonous as she was. People trying to get their point across when they're upset are not as articulate and robotic as that. It's clear especially in the first one that shes reading off a script/has practiced and practiced what shes going to say. Remember shes a saleswoman firs and foremost. She has the resources to make all this dtop, but she doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That quote on top of her beg board 😂
I had to send her a message. Basically to remember that Sun journalists didn’t report on her breaking lockdown because they have inner pain, but because it’s their job to publish stories about people in the public eye.

The whole voice message thing disgusts me. I have a certain family member who is like this. Takes no responsibility for their actions, then when questioned, decides to lie or exaggerate in retaliation (criticism of their behaviour immediately equals ‘you hate me!’ - so I know exactly where the ‘I got death threats!’ defence is coming from) then uses this alternate version of the truth to communicate to others.

Without being a drama llama, this has triggered some feelings from previously having to tackle this sort of tit so I’m going to try to step back. It’s disgusting but she’s good at her job and with such emotionally manipulative sales techniques I feel she’ll continue to be unaccountable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for this I’ve managed to find it now! So glad now I’ve joined that I can actually open files 😂
Gosh she really tries to suck you in doesn’t she!
I have an insta acquaintance who has seen her in B&M since the lockdown she took a picture of her in there from her till point and posted it on her story! This was last week or week before btw! So there’s One point of bullshit from that voice note.

she and that husband of hers would be my worst nightmares to deal with!
If that's the case, that's awful as her nearest B&M is in Chelmsford which is a good 20mins away, not just popping to a local shop for essentials is it? Hardly essential travel to go and buy some more grey plastic tat for your house!?

*Bearing in mind we know Maldon has numerous supermarkets, if she lived in a tiny village of course she would need to drive to a bigger shop

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Finally found and downloaded the voice notes. What a load of tit!! The only people who follow, stalk and watch her are her mental sheep! She has been out of her house she’s been on walks collecting pissy sticks and wondering where lakes lead to oh and also drove to her Mum and Dads house weeks ago to wave to them at their window. If she was that worried about death threats and being stalked why does she document her every move? Why put her child on social media? Why not keep her family life private and solely post her cleaning/home stuff? Obviously if she has received death threats then that is awful but I highly doubt anyone from Tattle has sent them.
She can’t control what is said on Tattle like she does on insta so she wants it shut down, just like she can’t control what’s put on Twitter so she just doesn’t bother with it. She’s an absolute fraud and queen of manipulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just been thinking about being stalk. She posts where she is or is going and I think because we TALK about her Costa trips she assumes we stalk her. I think she reads what she wants into comments on here. She’s perfectly happy for love notes fo be left by hinchers (although probably herself) it’s not behaviour of anyone scared of being stalked!

Reactions: 23
Her routines messed up for the day, oh no she won’t be able to do her cleaning and block negative comments and ignore Ronnie 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If that's the case, that's awful as her nearest B&M is in Chelmsford which is a good 20mins away, not just popping to a local shop for essentials is it? Hardly essential travel to go and buy some more grey plastic tat for your house!?
Oh gosh is it that far? I didn’t realise! I’m not very clued up in life in Essex!
The girl posted a story with a load of love hearts saying “yay the queen is here” and next story was hinch looking at something 😂
Very anticlimactic!
But that’s shocking it’s 20 mins away. 😱

Reactions: 5
Every time this gets brought up again and someone describes it I almost wet myself 😂
Weeks and weeks ago, Onslow did a Q&A on his stories. A Tattler here couldn't resist and wrote "Is it true she dragged you out of Willy Hill? " Bless her, whoever she was, as I am actually still laughing at this to this very day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning Sophie! 👋🏼
Right, RE these death threats. We are going to need to see receipts my dear. If, and it’s a big IF, you have received them I am truly sorry because that is disgusting and no one deserves that. I assume these have all been saved, screenshot and logged for the police report? As any normal person would have gone to the police immediately, especially if they are scared of being stalked.

You said you wanted to meet a Tattler? Maybe once this is all over, me and you could meet up for a podcast. Have a proper chat for all your followers and my friends on Tattle. But again that won’t happen because I wouldn’t ask the questions YOU want.

I really think you should quit whilst you’re ahead. Leave whilst you still have the adoration you crave. I for one would not want that pack you call “Hinchers” after me if they found out I was actually lying to them all along. Wouldn’t want it for all the tea in China! You think us Tattlers are bad? We are snowflakes compared to that baying mob. ATV hon. Have a lovely day being a Mum!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
The woman needs to delete her instagram because she clearly can’t handle what comes with being an influencer. And I totally believe she’s being stalked, but she’s being stalked by her own “hinchers” rather than trolls. I can see a full on mental breakdown in the next few months never mind a meltdown on her stories.
I wonder if she’s had any hinchers knocking on her door. Everyone seems to know her address so I’d be very surprised if one of her mental fans hasn’t tried to get in for a jug of mugshots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
All Ronnie is going to remember from his childhood is his mum recording herself cleaning the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just been thinking about being stalk. She posts where she is or is going and I think because we TALK about her Costa trips she assumes we stalk her. I think she reads what she wants into comments on here. She’s perfectly happy for love notes fo be left by hinchers (although probably herself) it’s not behaviour of anyone scared of being stalked!
Really good point 👏🏻 If she didn’t put so much private information out there herself, nobody would be able to stalk her!

It’s like when reality stars call the paps!

• Haha
The ONLY thing I will say in her defence as such *deep breath* is before she sold her soul to Gleam she was an ‘ok’ insta person. She seemed slightly funny, quite articulate. Could cook, was cheery etc. But after her followers, bought obviously, hit the magic number and she and Veston contacted Gleam it all changed. Now it’s this bullshit act and the worst part is she’s sold her wee Ronnie along with it
Very likeable at the start it all started going Pete Tong when Gleam came on the scene.

Hmm, I wonder if that cryptic quote is all we’re going to get today. Very narcissistic behaviour!

If it’s all causing her that much pain, why doesn’t she close down the account & disappear off into the sunset with all the money she’s made?
if I was her that’s what I would do 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is it really worth all this ‘stress & anxiety’, ads and swipe ups, followers and so called death threats etc? A few years ago I wished I had a huge following and got sent free stuff but now I’m like nah feck that! I read a fiction book called Filter This and it just sounds so much hard work (even tho it was fiction you could tell that’s what it’s like in real life).

Reactions: 10
Morning Sophie! 👋🏼
Right, RE these death threats. We are going to need to see receipts my dear. If, and it’s a big IF, you have received them I am truly sorry because that is disgusting and no one deserves that. I assume these have all been saved, screenshot and logged for the police report? As any normal person would have gone to the police immediately, especially if they are scared of being stalked.

You said you wanted to meet a Tattler? Maybe once this is all over, me and you could meet up for a podcast. Have a proper chat for all your followers and my friends on Tattle. But again that won’t happen because I wouldn’t ask the questions YOU want.

I really think you should quit whilst you’re ahead. Leave whilst you still have the adoration you crave. I for one would not want that pack you call “Hinchers” after me if they found out I was actually lying to them all along. Wouldn’t want it for all the tea in China! You think us Tattlers are bad? We are snowflakes compared to that baying mob. ATV hon. Have a lovely day being a Mum!
Aw jayzus Shady luv, just when I think it's not possible to worship you more! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has probably be talked about so many times but I don’t read her thread anymore but there has got to be a baby food book coming out? She isn’t showing his meals everyday for nothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.