Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, in the voice note she says Tattle want her dead and post saying they wish she'd die/ commit suicide. I've NEVER seen that here and I've been here a long time (over 2 accounts). duck that, we don't wish her dead; we just wish her honest and accountable. Guarantee if she's ever received a death threat in her DMs it's not a Tattler; it's a genuine, fucked up, actual real life troll. We aren't about that, I wouldn't be here if that was the vibe. More bullshit Soph, it stinks mate.
I’m glad she’s getting help if she feels unstable. I don’t know how she would know it’s a tattler specifically.

Reactions: 3
I’m lost about the voice notes lol don’t take much to get behind lol.
The neighbour thing I was following as soon as it started and was like hmmmmm this ain’t right lol. If she’s deleted or he, then why, I don’t get how someone just comes on and ppl believe them. I know everyone starts new. I didn’t like a bit about timings there was a post she put with dates and times. I found that highly intrusive towards hinch. If true. That’s stalking. I just don’t believe it.
I asked for pics of her own kitchen lol I wasn’t expecting it I was taking the piss, sat here thinking to myself, let’s see if they find a rightmove listing for a similar property lol!
Has Verity gone then? I too was following that last night when she came on, last post I read of hers she did mention 2 street names and that they lead to some development or something so maybe she was given another warning or admin deleted her? If she was a neighbour then saying this streets could give others on here hinchys address which would be wrong really. Can't stand the witch but wouldn't want to divulge personal details like that on anyone. So maybe that's why she's gone, she didn't seem to be going anywhere last night despite the thread closure for a brief period and pages being deleted so seems strange she would delete her page now.

Oh, you diamond. Thank you.
I’ll have to pop there tomorrow. Xx
Savers online is pretty good aswell for cleaning products, handwash & toiletries. I had to order from there online due to self isolation and not being able to get out and my Asda delivery had none of that stuff in. Wilko online sometimes has products in stock but can be hit and miss. Someone told me to try the poundshop or poundstore online (it's not Poundland) but if already managed to get my stuff from Savers online.

Reactions: 2
She’s had some swanky lunches, met Stace, 3 books released, a loft ladder, new kitchen, an Audi, 30th birthday in Paris. bleeping therapy! The ppl putting their lives at risk daily across the country need therapy!
I don’t really think therapy is related to what you have or don’t have. Plenty of people with the world at their feet and far more privileged lives than her battle with their mental health.

However if the sun do pick this up and push that route, duck them. It’ll be 100% down to someone at Gleam pulling a few strings and then wanting the clicks from the zoflora huffing barmy army. She deserves some bad press coverage over this bloody bbq that even in these voice notes she doesn’t deny...

Reactions: 18
Ouch! I can totally relate to the fatigue, it’s something else. Unless someone’s gone through it, it’s so hard to explain.
Im getting there, thank you. Lungs are still knackered, hearts having a tantrum, inhalers are working though and I’m alive, so I’m thankful for that alone.
is your husband ok? I think mine was asymptomatic and passed it to me. Wanker. Xx @RonnieBlessHim
Haha yeah he's alright, he's a bleeping machine. Had one day of feeling tit and back to business - back on the ale and the pipe (tobacco - not crack - thank the Lord) Bloody bastard 🤣 keep looking after yourself and monitoring your situation 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has Verity gone then? I too was following that last night when she came on, last post I read of hers she did mention 2 street names and that they lead to some development or something so maybe she was given another warning or admin deleted her? If she was a neighbour then saying this streets could give others on here hinchys address which would be wrong really. Can't stand the witch but wouldn't want to divulge personal details like that on anyone. So maybe that's why she's gone, she didn't seem to be going anywhere last night despite the thread closure for a brief period and pages being deleted so seems strange she would delete her page now.

Savers online is pretty good aswell for cleaning products, handwash & toiletries. I had to order from there online due to self isolation and not being able to get out and my Asda delivery had none of that stuff in. Wilko online sometimes has products in stock but can be hit and miss. Someone told me to try the poundshop or poundstore online (it's not Poundland) but if already managed to get my stuff from Savers online.
I didn’t know they did online stuff.
that’s brilliant, thank you. Massive help. X

A slight change of subject (still Hinchcliff related, obvs and I hope it wasn’t mentioned before) but does anyone think she was practically orgasming when she was cleaning the plug hole? I’m sure that’s Freudian.
I’ll catch up with the other two threads and the 30+ pages of this one later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Seems to not exist, banned or deleted who knows.
Yes she mentioned a few roads. Trouble is if you google her because
Of the planning permission it seems to show the address, I’ve done that and on my google it says related searches and gives the door number. It takes
2 seconds to find it. That needs some attention because even 192.com doesn’t give out addresses that easily.

Reactions: 8
A slight change of subject (still Hinchcliff related, obvs and I hope it wasn’t mentioned before) but does anyone think she was practically orgasming when she was cleaning the plug hole? I’m sure that’s Freudian.
I’ll catch up with the other two threads and the 30+ pages of this one later 🤣
put the kettle on, get a bag of crisps. You’ll be here a while...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry in advance for ranting but.. If one more person asks what’s happened on the thread tonight.. there’s no wonder the threads fill up so quickly! Just go to the first post on the thread and start reading, and you’ll see exactly what’s happened, who said what, and when. It’s not that deep! Everything is there! There’s no special secret that we all know that you don’t.. the same info is repeated probably ten times in a row. Does this annoy anyone else or is it just me 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
The obvious emotion in her clearly scripted voice notes prove to me personally that she reads here, and she feels out of her depth.

Reactions: 15
Mother of daughters father of daughters
I’m not fully up on it but the jist was she made a tattle account and had fooled everyone, slipping in other accounts saying she didn’t like them, when they were friends, even slaying the husband fod. Got caught out and exposed, and the other insta pals weren’t happy obvs. I don’t follow them tbh lol
It clicked once I asked the question haha! (been a long week), found all the goss on it and managed to not fall down a rabbit hole on it (yet)

I don’t really think therapy is related to what you have or don’t have. Plenty of people with the world at their feet and far more privileged lives than her battle with their mental health.

However if the sun do pick this up and push that route, duck them. It’ll be 100% down to someone at Gleam pulling a few strings and then wanting the clicks from the zoflora huffing barmy army. She deserves some bad press coverage over this bloody bbq that even in these voice notes she doesn’t deny...
No I know it’s not about what you have and don’t have, just it’s me me me

Even the voice note about her donating stuff or money and doesn’t shout about it blah.. I’d rather not know, I know some like to show it. It’s a personal thing.

I reckon so too re trolling. She might well get messages like that, but she tars us all with the same and thinks any messages like that are people from here. If that's the case then shame on you, I've never seen anything like that on here though. We call out lies and continuity and then have a good bit of banter. I might not like her, but I wouldn't wish her or anyone else dead and I certainly wouldn't send her messages like that. I'd like to think everyone here is the same. Having a gossip about people is perfectly normal, we all do it. It's like us all being out for coffee and having a chat, only we're on an online forum!
That’s exactly how I see it! I work for myself from home these days & I’m so glad I found this place as it means I get to gossip with you guys just like I did with the people I sat with when I worked in a office.
I’m also yet to see anything like the messages she describes on here. I have no doubt she gets them, but she shouldn’t just assume they’re linked to Tattle.

Reactions: 9
That brush water is so disgusting 🤮

There is more skin on that, than her rotten leftover casseroles 🥘 🤢

Can only imagine what her stinking bath water is like, if that came out of her hair!!

056F6D2E-D611-4845-92BE-3A49E1C36D08.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.