Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would explain why she was screaming and crashing about earlier today when vestie boy was filming the messy kitchen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the hell is verity!?
Someone appeared on here last night claiming to be one of Hinch’s neighbours, Verity was their username.
I thought it was a load of bollocks to be honest, anyone could claim to be her neighbour, and she didn’t say anything you couldn’t have found out for yourself online or by reading these threads.

Reactions: 5
Unbelieveable.

I am gobsmacked. She hasn't left the house in weeks.... so when they went for the walk the other day and she said she wondered where lakes lead too.... that was in her house was it. Same as picking up sticks?

I do not believe for one moment that anyone on this thread would tell her to kill herself. I can believe she has received messages like that but not from us. She says she doesn't think people are trolls coz they have an opinion.... then why call us trolls and why block people??

She is on major damage control and it's backfiring.

She could stop her page right now. Nobody forces her to post. Nobody makes her post her baby every single pissing day. If it's that hard and horrible... why carry on?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why did she send the person notes does anyone know had the op commented ? Seems strange hinch going for the kill( excuse the pun)
The OP proper went in on her, calling her out for her bullshit. There are screen shots a few pages back. It’s all very strange though. Why reply to this post all of a sudden?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion -

Mrs Hinch #152 She’s sent out voice notes guys, and yet still we uncover her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Hinch just before she conveniently shared an emotional voice note that she knew would get out. Well played, Hinchy. But you're gonna have to do better than that after BBQgate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
God I've got alot of catching up to do!
I'm assuming Verity was fake
Where did the voiceclip come from? Is that real???

Reactions: 9
Sorry I don’t have time to catch up now but will later! Hate to be “that guy” but since I’m a “regular” 😂😂😂 can anyone give me a quick rundown of what the duck has happened?! What’s the origin of the voice note?!

Also Soph, Tattle is pretty self policing most of the time when it comes to the real serious tit and also the mods are on top of things 100%. This thread in particular actually. Seriously doubt you saw any death threats here. I don’t doubt they’ve been messaged to you and that tit is disgusting. You don’t deserve that. However stop being the latest in a long thing of claiming a troll must be from Tattle. A real troll will message you death threats from a fake account. A Tattle poster will say your meals look disgusting and your voice is annoying here, in semi private, as in you don’t need to read it. Learn the difference. ATB.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi guys I’m new here! Have been following these posts for a while now! I can’t believe Mrs Hinch and how fake she is and the constant bullshit she feeds her followers! As an NHS worker myself her laughing on the Thursday night clap is just dam right disrespectful! She’s manic and crazy! She needs to come off the gram ASAP imo! She absolutely makes out she’s all ditzy when she clearly isn’t!

Reactions: 20
“I have not left my house once. I have not left my house for weeks”

BUT YOU HAVE. Why go to the bother of these voice messages, and STILL contradict what you’ve put out on your OWN social media platform? Stick picking
I don’t understand.
Because by the time it goes to print her sheep will have forgotten. Well played this time hinch 😠

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Nah, I don’t buy them voice notes one bit.

The fake voice breaking. All for sympathy.

Not left the house in weeks? Well no cos you don’t have to cos you’ve got everybody coming over to your! And what about the walks? What about when you went to see Your dad and waved your banner about? Is that not classed as leaving the house?

The fact she didn’t even mention the BBQ thing screams guilty so f*cking loud!

So to summarise. She’s still a melt. She still needs to get a wash. Onslow is a parasite. Her dog still needs to sign up to weight watchers. And her kids still gotz futz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.