Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope what she meant by she would do things differently is she would be more open and honest. I know us tattlers pick her up on everything at times BUT I'm sure we would all agree that the main reason we are here and are so anti-Hinch is that she is such a liar and a manipulative person who only thinks of herself. Even Jamie and poor Ronnie are used for content. She doesn't give a tit about how her actions affect anyone else. For a split second, I felt sorry for her as I listened to the voice note, and then I remembered that she is just going to continue doing the exact same things she has always done. She could stop at any time if she wanted to but the pound signs in her eyes are too tempting. Nah, sorry, Hinch. I'm not falling for it. I still think you're a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So the voice notes? Is this a personal or business account?
If it was my personal account hell yeah I would record and share the tit out of them. Hinch and her army are vindictive bullies.
I wonder if it is a small business account? They might be worried about her ruining the business name? I haven’t had a look on insta myself to see.

Just seems odd if someone sent me a nasty voice message to the point I cry there’s not much grovelling afterwards that would have made it okay?

Reactions: 7
Reading these comments feel left out cause I don’t no what she’s said 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Can someone send me the link or?

Reactions: 2
What can we take from the recording. She tells lies, lots and lots of lies. If your going to lie please remember what you have done or said in the past. This has just proven just how narcissistic soph really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I won’t be commenting on the postman intervention, the complete lack of denial of BBQgate, the claims about tattle or the “I’ve done loads of charity stuff” because others will comment on it far more eloquently than I can but I honestly think it’s becoming clear that Mrs Hinch Ltd is not doing her any good on a personal level.

Sophie, as I’m sure you will read this at some point this evening, I think you need to think long and hard about how long you want to let Mrs Hinch define you. Ronnie is getting older and babies are children then adults in the blink of an eye. He doesn’t deserve to have a mum who’s sad and on edge because she finds it hard to cope when people criticise her business. You’ve made a boatload of cash off the book sales and brand partnerships - enough to stay home with Ronnie as long as you wish, which is more than most of us can dream of.

You owe it to yourself to enjoy your son without having to deal with faceless cleaning conglomerates or mitigate the next PR crisis and make sure everything you do is “on brand”. Deactivate the account, run off into the sunset with the cloff money. You’ll never have to deal with your barmy army again. Don’t think any of us would blame you.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
“I have not left my house once. I have not left my house for weeks”

BUT YOU HAVE. Why go to the bother of these voice messages, and STILL contradict what you’ve put out on your OWN social media platform? Stick picking
I don’t understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Right sorry it took so long. Just had an incident with broken glass and my dog.
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Anyway like I said. Sorry its taken so long...here you go
Damn it won’t play for me 😭 what does it say

Reactions: 2
was some of them voice notes missed out and not played??

Reactions: 10
Them voice messages would have been recorded within the same few hours she filmed cleaning that plug hole. What a difference in tone. Almost makes you wonder where all that aggression came from? Was it the having to suck eggs by any chance?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.