Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Plot twist

Hinch and that small account are in cahoots.
Why else would she voice note a really small account who conveniently listed everything that shes been called out on over the passed few days, and one that can publically do her no harm?
Then the account, after claiming she was so upset, makes a massive U-turn and loves hinch again.
Tattle has been mentioned on numerous accounts after BBQgate, so by posting here educates any waivering or nosey hinchers and riles them up nicely to attack other larger accounts in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

InstaFamous

Re: COVID 19 in that recording, sounded like she was reading that off a predetermined script (probably one approved by Gleam).

got to give it to the woman, she’ll only manage to garner more support from this being leaked.

my personal bugbear is when tattle is referred to as “trolling”. We have an opinion on the Mrs Hinch brand and it’s impact on others, and how Sophie portrays and manages it.Expressing that opinion to each other is not, I repeat not, trolling.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
You can't be that bothered zophlora there's always the delete button on your account, no, of course not, money and tat are far more important than happiness and looking after your child ....
Let's be honest, she's made enough to set her and Onslow up for life, especially as she only ever puts her hand in her pocket when it's cheap tat. She could shut down her account tomorrow, tell her Hinchers that she's glad for the journey they've all been on, but she's decided to have a quiet life with her handsnomes, goodbye and thanks for the memories etc etc. She doesn't NEED to do anything, outside of any contracts she has on the go, she could wind all that up and jack it in. But she won't. She loves the attention and adoration from her followers, all she has to do is post one story saying "oh I'm feeling a bit jittery today guys" and her inbox will be flooded with messages telling her how amazing she is,what an inspiration, how everyone wishes they had her life. She loves it, along with the money, you can see the greed, no matter what she has, she always wants more. If you're being stalked and sent death threats, go to the police and hand over the evidence from your messages. Pare back your account, go back to the cleaning that got you there, stop showing your life and your baby all the time. She went looking for this, she wanted to be an Instaceleb and now she is she doesn't like negative attention. Having an opinion is not trolling. I have never seen anyone on here wishing someone dead, and admin are pretty hot on picking up things like that, I have seen things that I think are inappropriate or crossing the line, I report them and scroll on.

• Heart

Missyboo

Also I want to add. I'm sorry if like me you thought the grinch had gone in on her. It seems the way she made herself out to be a martyr and hard done by is what upset my mate.
So I do apologise if you too got your hopes up. I was really praying we'd have something to take her down with . Sorry if its abit disappointing.
The lies she tells are a joke tho. Noone tells her to go kill herself. Can you imagine??
It's the guilt trip she put on my mate that left her upset. So I am sorry if it's a huge disappointment guys . Atb

• Heart

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
“I don’t have time to clean my plugs every week.”

Woman, you’re made of time and shitty hair extensions, and you’re A FUCKING CLEANING ACCOUNT. Heaven forbid you actually clean something rather than tit about with cushions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

tippingpoint

VIP Member
So she’s seeing a therapist. Brave to admit because we know despite so many public campaigns there’s still a stigma attached to mental health and seeking help. I recognise her privilege with this one because she’s likely paying for those services because she can. Many of us know how hard it is to access NHS mental health support even pre virus and consequently we know how expensive private therapy can be.

My problem with this is her whole cleaning manages her anxiety angle, something she uses to sell her brand and her books. It’s actually her main selling point whether she likes it or not. Clean what I clean and you’ll feel better like me. Write lists in my book and you’ll feel better like me. When really she is using these coping mechanisms, these hobbies, these productive distractions alongside professional talking therapy. Yet there’s scores of women out there shining their sink 5 times a day, hoarding Zoflora, spraying chemicals all over their home in the hope it makes them feel better. Maybe it does for a while but it’s no replacement for professional support. It’s no replacement for understanding your feelings and fears and working through them with someone who knows how to help your actual brain.

I’m actually really pissed off about this. She’s never shown how to access services, she’s never shared a link to an affordable therapist or a charity that can help. She’s never stated look guys I do this in conjunction with therapy so it’s not all cleaning the shower tray, I put in hard work with my mental health behind the scenes. She just sells her fucking brand and sells her fucking books.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Voice notes, neighbours etc.... nothing will ever change the fact that her sisters husband has a stem cell replacement for cancer 6 years ago, her sister is/training on placement to be a paramedic. Jamie regularly goes shopping for non essentials, they have her parent/s around during a lockdown. If her dad gets covid, there is every chance he will not make it as with his rotund stomach, his breathing is not the best when he’s been shown on her stories in the past so unless he’s gotten super fit, he’s in a bad place for a good recovery. She’s a pure selfish bitch . I should imagine her bro in law should be shielding, so her sister will be shattered as a lot will fall to her .

Soz, no point in any of that ^ I’m just angry as my goddaughter is a night nurse on a covid ward, I am her ‘listening ear’ as her fella doesn’t get it and her mum would probably lock her in the attic and not let her out till 2022 to keep her and her grandson safe .

• Sad
Reactions: 41

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
My friend is currently trying to record the messages onto another device, as she can’t send me them via insta message.
I’m not normally on here much these days as I can’t keep up with you guys anymore. 🤣🤣Last year I was more invested so bare with me. I know you lot like the info as quick as possible. As soon as I hear anything I’ll upload.
she’s really made my friend cry tho. I don’t actually know what’s in the voice messages yet but im actually really shocked shes even bothered to do them and not just sent her minions after her.
Soon as I hear anything I’ll post it up
She made your friend cry?
who the fuck is she to make someone cry? oh, I’m raging.

• Angry
  • Heart

Tp76

Chatty Member
"I will be out every Thursday clapping for MY NHS" I always thought it was OUR NHS how dumb am I

• Wow
  • Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Its a load of bollocks
If she was being stalked etc... why would she continue to post pictures of her child (especially naked in the bath?)
Why would she tell everyone on social media that shes going out for a walk/in the house all day/visiting garden centres etc.... she tells everyone what she is doing.
No one has sent her death threats on here that I have seen. If they have then that is awful. But its usually people having a difference of a opinion who get deleted and blocked, because queen soph cant handle criticism.
She wants to go back to 2018 because she was well liked, had just rose to fame etc.... now people are wising up, she's not as popular and has a lot more competition.
She's not scared to go out because of covid.
Happy to have family round for bbqs, send jamie shopping for benches, risk deliveries to her house for non essential items such as lanterns.
Never mentions missing her family during this lockdown so is obviously having contact with them.
Wants to keep her page upbeat during this pandemic, yet continues to rub salt into the wound when people have lost jobs, lost lives etc... they have continued as normal and soon as this over it will be back to swipe ups and more gifted shit.

Not buying it one bit. Shes frightened of being exposed and her squeaky clean image coming to light. Her shelf life in this industry is almost up which is why she's venturing into cooking/baking/being a mum/making things . Theres a big game plan behind all this, we will find out when all this is over.

• Heart

Lemons91

Right sorry it took so long. Just had an incident with broken glass and my dog.
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Anyway like I said. Sorry its taken so long...here you go
Can anyone help me how do I play these? I always end up on a black screen with a play button and a line through it

LoopyLu

I need to move into your house! You seem to have a unlimited supply of alcohol!
My man friend just went for a run... I was sat here waiting for tea... as we do...
I asked him to pick up more wine on the way back....he said, we still have a bottle in the fridge! I just looked at him and said.... I'M WAITING FOR VOICE NOTES!!

• Haha
  • Heart

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
OK I'm just asking as I would like to know if neighbours or school friends do pop up here what would they need to do to convince tattlers they were real? I live in Norfolk and am 66 years old so I am out of the loop but some do keep popping on now and again but are usually not around for long and mainly disbelieved. In some posts I see folks asking for neighbours or friends to spill the beans. I am just curious to know how could they do that to most effect? Site admin are on the case it would seem with the aim (totally supported) of protecting this site. So i am just curious what evidence can posters give to us that they know Soph/are her neighbours whatever without getting banned? I am genuinely interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

shireshaw

She sounds very genuine in those, I know most of you won’t agree. She is clearly capable of articulating herself better than she makes out on her stories. She sounds close to tears in parts.

Dexy

VIP Member
Worried about being stalked but plasters her baby all over Instagram, and just in case people weren’t sure let’s label him ( his name on clothes ) too? Say what you want about Michael Jackson but it made sense to me when he masked his kids as youngsters and protected their identity for as long as he could. This woman uses her kid to get free shit. Why else does Ronnie’s entire life need to be storied to absolute strangers?

• Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Also, in the voice note she says Tattle want her dead and post saying they wish she'd die/ commit suicide. I've NEVER seen that here and I've been here a long time (over 2 accounts). Fuck that, we don't wish her dead; we just wish her honest and accountable. Guarantee if she's ever received a death threat in her DMs it's not a Tattler; it's a genuine, fucked up, actual real life troll. We aren't about that, I wouldn't be here if that was the vibe. More bullshit Soph, it stinks mate.

• Heart

Jane Doing

I’ve had to skip a few pages as I couldn’t keep up, apologies if this may have been mentioned!!

Someone further back said that Jack someone or other was trying to sue tattle and tattles response was along the lines of ‘prove it’......what if this wasn’t just a stunt to garner sympathy or deflect from BBQgate but to shut down tattle?

We all know she reads here, the fact she mentioned ‘oh they all said I had my nails done’ shows this, and if more fed up ex hinchers turn up then her little empire comes crashing down.

So.....you had Verity who conveniently turns up last night with generic tea and was basically asked to take photos of the house etc. Like someone else here mentioned, there’s your screenshots for ‘harassment by the tattlers’.

Then she conveniently leaves voice notes:
- Mentions mental health which has become a buzz word atm (apologies if that offends anyone that’s not my intention)
- Reveals she speaks to a therapist (‘ahh poor girl she must be having it hard’)
- She’s mentioned Tattle. Yes there’s no proof it was a tattler regarding the death threats but just by name dropping tattle a couple of times you then form a negative association
- You then have the ‘I can’t win when it comes to charity’s etc’, painting not only a charitable side but also fishing for sympathy
- Brings up the stalkers, harassing and death threats. Of course these are harder to prove to a degree but you instantly feel sorry for her as no one should be getting death threats

My main suspicion is that she addresses stuff to sound understanding, for example ‘oh I don’t see opinions as trolling’ - gives off the idea that she understands that not everyone likes her (but we know she deletes negative comments etc - the actions don’t fit the words).

She has portrayed herself well and thrown out what she wants people to hear so that if these were leaked to a more public domain, it’s enough ammunition to start a ‘shut tattle down’ movement. Alongside the tattle screenshots of ppl wanting pictures of the cars/house etc (we all know any stalkers are more likely to be hinchers but try proving that!)

Hope this all makes sense! It is 3:30 am after all and I’m effing shattered from the dreaded night feed 😂😂

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
What absolute bollocks.
So it made the account cry because she believed the sob story, not because hinch was being mean.
Not been out the house... what was the stick collecting and boat story all about then?

Death threats from Tattle? Well if anyone has done that, then shame on you, you need to fuck right off, its not what the platform is about, however the large majority of us dont actually think, or say that.

Donated what? She tagged Colonel Tom (after us saying she hasn't mentioned him), she didn't share his page.
We saw her dip into her Narnia and give a couple of bags of free gifted cleaning products. Woooo, careful love!

MY NHS? My sister more like. Give the poor cow some credit! Shes owed it ffs!

Would turn back time to 2018? Like fuck would she! She could give it up now! See your contract through and fuck it off, but noooo. Instead she goes out with her beg board and hints about wanting to bring out brands.

Therapy? Welcome to the real world. That stands for a large percentage of this country, but it's what pissed me off the most.
She has no idea what it's like out there. No idea about each time that you leave the house to GO TO FUCKING WORK that youre risking your life for other people, and then possibly bring the virus home to your family. No idea that for nearly 8wks what it's like to hear the most desperate cry down the phone. To wake up in the middle of every fucking night thinking of those people.... people who now are wishing death on themselves to escape actual loneliness and isolation. No fucking idea on how these people are aging, deteriorating and slowly giving up. Then while you're awake wonder what the hell will hit you the next day

We're all fucking scared you absolute waste of space! Some of us though can't hide, we have to go out.. no, we want to go out and help people, regardless of how scary it is, because we're helping. Like, actual helping people. I can say that every single god damned day I make a difference to people's lives, and not by hiding behind my phone and pretending everything is ok either.

Yeh you keep your page positive, you absolute twat! No you won't fucking win, because you have no idea how the real world is working.

Rant over, and I don't even feel better for it. Stupid fucking bitch she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39