Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Bullshit. She sounds EXACTLY like a former friend of mine. Cocky and arrogant. Ten seconds in and it was the first thing I thought of. I could almost hear my former friend speaking.

She pulled the wool over my eyes, and other friends too, until one by one, we all became wise to her.
Probably why I never fell for Hinch's "Just learning, all in this together guys" persona in the first place.

She's played it like a pro there. The outpouring of sympathy from her sheep now will be a sight to behold, not to mention all the newspaper mentions "Brave Mrs Hinch reaches out"

I highly doubt that anyone from here ever told her to 'go and die'. I've never even messaged her (anything, be it good, bad or indifferent)

If she could go back she would? She didn't tell us what it is she would do? Would change her mind about approaching Gleam? Is that it?
Would not plaster her innocent child all over the internet? Because at the end of the day, she's supposed to be a cleaning account, so why show her child at all?

Why 'suddenly' decide to send voice notes? More to the point, voice notes and a speech that sounds like a 'statement' from Gleam?

Influencers having next to no context in the current climate. Numbers dropping off for all of them. That speech should draw some attention eh?

Cynical, moi? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

shadyessex33

VIP Member
OMG! Might be nothing, but the fake account she blocked me on last night was called me_myself_ATV. Now she has Beyoncé Me myself and I playing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Tp76

Chatty Member
Right sorry it took so long. Just had an incident with broken glass and my dog.
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Anyway like I said. Sorry its taken so long...here you go
Bullshit hasn't left her house for weeks cause scared of covid but was out her house picking up filthy sticks. If she could go back to 2018 she would, delete your account then, off you trot Hinch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Summerrose20

Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Right something dont seem right here.
Why would she open up to a stranger with 150ish followers.
Then she mentions tattle people an awful lot.
It feels like this has been set up to make her look good. Also if she wanted to go back to June 2018 why not close the account down. You don't have to carry on with this craziness. You have enough money to move house. Jamie can go back to work and she could have a life where she could go out.
But she keeps the account open because she loves the attention.
Nope not buying it something isn't right.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Anyway here it is .
And there she is. The saleswoman bullshitter! It was as if she was reading from a script. Oh gleam did you write that for her???? Hmmmm

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Maryanne

Chatty Member
So basically hinch shit herself, arse licked this women and this women has now decided Hinch is the best again? I’m so lost!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Also I want to add. I'm sorry if like me you thought the grinch had gone in on her. It seems the way she made herself out to be a martyr and hard done by is what upset my mate.
So I do apologise if you too got your hopes up. I was really praying we'd have something to take her down with . Sorry if its abit disappointing.
The lies she tells are a joke tho. Noone tells her to go kill herself. Can you imagine??
It's the guilt trip she put on my mate that left her upset. So I am sorry if it's a huge disappointment guys . Atb
It’s not a disappointment at all! You done amazing! And your friend! This shows that she’s had her cage rattled. It shows cracks are appearing and she knows that she isn’t actually invincible. It’s totally scripted and shows her as the snake oil seller she is. Her time is coming and this is gonna be once point in a whole saga. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

CoolMom

VIP Member
I'm lost about what got deleted over night too....!
I was drinking quite a lot of gin but basically this 'neighbour' was being encouraged to take pics of Hinch house to check out what kind of cars / how many they have etc. Someone (I assume jokingly) told her to snip her wifi wires and I think admin thought it was getting a bit too stalkerish! Then I passed out on the sofa and woke up at 3am with a headache.

I'm a bit of a push over but I kinda believed the neighbour. Whoever she was anyway she seemed nice!

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Hmm I’ve just managed to find and listen to the voice notes. Don’t hate me but I felt a tiny bit sorry for her. I don’t know why 🤦🏼‍♀️
Snap out of it this instance, Flossy. That's exactly the reaction she wanted. Don't make me send you back to thread one and read all the way back to here again. Go and spritz your face with some diluted lenor and wake the f**k up! 😆

• Haha

PurpleLemonade

I wonder if the whole point of the voice messages is because she thought they'd get leaked to Tattle.

People terrified of covid don't invite family round for barbecues. They don't send their husbands out to buy unnecessary benches. She said she hasn't left the house for weeks but has posted stories of her collecting pissy sticks. She's so manipulative.

Dexy

VIP Member
Tattle for the last six weeks ‘ HInch please stop filming and showing your kid in the bath every night for his own protection.’

Hinch ‘ you’re all stalking me and want me to die.’

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The one MASSIVE problem for her is that we don’t fit the traditional stereotype of “trolls”. We are all older people, articulate, have good jobs, responsibilities and can actually reason. If we are wrong, we admit it!

Her worst nightmare would be for people to come here and actually see how we work. We aren’t just screaming “die” or “stalk”. That is disgusting. What we are doing is calling out the bullshit and if that makes me a troll, then I’m the biggest one and get my under my bridge with Ma crazy hair!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I think there was voice notes. She made the lady cry. But as Hinchy winchy spider reads here, she panicked and sent more voice notes explaining why she does what she does etc etc. Damage limitation. So now the insta acct loves her again. Basically Hinch went into sales manager mode and brought lady back onside. Probably with some flannel about Gleam make her or it’s hard being her and other such shite

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

InstaFamous

Guys....I think she’s headed for a neck-scratching, Beyoncé screaming, head bobbling, shoulder shimmying, TROLLZ breakdown.

and 👏🏻 I 👏🏻 Am👏🏻 Living 👏🏻 For👏🏻 It👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jeaniepeanie

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but the account hinch has sent the voice notes to is a notorious troll on various platforms. She caused a stir last year when she was making transphobic & homophobic comments amongst various other disgusting things she has said. Weird that hinch chose her to send the voice notes to 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Fuuuuuuck! I’ve been cleaning all afternoon (sorry, HINCHING. ATV) Just sat down so I can quietly watch her stories. Jesus Christ! Who’s lit her tampon!!!??? She’s fuming at that plug hole! The aggression in that voice! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart