Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More wine required! Please don't go to sleep Verity coz as tired as I am my bed (and husband)πŸ˜‰ can wait a while! We need you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You all seem bloody lovely!
apologies if I miss anyone’s questions etc but just shout at me again and I’ll reply 😘

Sure can πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
You do realise you'll be asked to prove this, don't you? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜… (In all honesty, loads have come on here pretending to know her, or they went to school with her, or they shagged her ten times over - you get my drift πŸ˜‰ - so don't be put off by it if someone asks for proof - you'll also find the BEST detectives in Britain reside here! 😁 )
Welcome to Tattle, the best tittle-tattle in town! Or Sophie's little village of Malden, where she's the only famous person in the villllaaaaaage! x
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What are we all gonna do when the hunch bubble finally bursts πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Borrow one!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I'm creased !!
Do you need some crease release???

It has taken a while for me to catch up and do my eyes deceive me... welcome @Verity123 we have been waiting for you. Come and take a seat on this non gifted sofa that we have been saving for you ❀

I have a feeling the next couple of days will be very interesting. Could she possibly take tomorrow as her well earned day off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You do realise you'll be asked to prove this, don't you? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜… (In all honesty, loads have come on here pretending to know her, or they went to school with her, or they shagged her ten times over - you get my drift πŸ˜‰ - so don't be put off by it if someone asks for proof - you'll also find the BEST detectives in Britain reside here! 😁 )
Welcome to Tattle, the best tittle-tattle in town! Or Sophie's little village of Malden, where she's the only famous person in the villllaaaaaage! x
😁
I can provide proof just not sure if I can if that makes sense, don’t want to get into trouble lol

Haha that last bit made me crack up 🀣

Do you need some crease release???

It has taken a while for me to catch up and do my eyes deceive me... welcome @Verity123 we have been waiting for you. Come and take a seat on this non gifted sofa that we have been saving for you ❀

I have a feeling the next couple of days will be very interesting. Could she possibly take tomorrow as her well earned day off?
Non gifted sofa! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else get the feeling that Ma Barker is the kinda Mum that still goes in the bathroom when Verucca is in the bath? Full tits and prawn purse out?

Sits on the loo for a chat. Creepy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 103
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.