Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verity123

honsestly if she cared for her son she would not allow anyone in and out. I have not seen her post once about missing her family. I miss mine I haven't seen them in ages. ive had a tough few weeks due to some circumstances and I really needed my family but I have had to pull myself together because I cant see them no matter how much I need them. she thinks she is above everyone else.
Exactly! She’s not missing them because she’s been seeing them. Haven’t seen mine in 7 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 50

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t have heard about her having people over for a BBQ if it wasn’t for tattle, even though I guessed she had her niece over on Easter Sunday and other days as her stories that day showed a few signs. Most her followers won’t know, I feel like leaving loads and loads of comments on her instagram posts replying to the people that say she’s “lovely” and whatever letting them know she’s a fraud who has no consideration over others. If I do it late at night when she’s asleep, they would at least be there for a few hours before she can delete them 😂 what tome does she go to bed usually? About 10/11pm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MrsK32

Week in week out we all take part in an emotional clap for our incredible NHS. Myself and my neighbours cry and get emotional. Week in week out this self obsessed moron and her sleezy husband lark around laughing. She has no respect.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s on the beg to poor Kondo again!

What I don’t understand is she puts baskets in drawers to store things? Sorry, but am I missing the point of a drawer? That the drawer is already there to store things? Everything is so arse about face with her!

PS - Bet Ma Barker had a quick sniff of them boxers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Guessing she’s asleep because I’m letting all her ass lickers know about her lockdown BBQ and I’m not yet blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
For how clean she wants us to think her house is the lot of them look dirty. They both always look like they need a good wash. Her hair is disgusting. She strikes me as a baby wipe bath kinda girl. And that poor little baby in his nappy always ready to burst it’s so full. Definitely a case of fur coat and no knickers with that lot

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubblesxxxx

Wonder if she got a fine.

I work for the police taking the 101 and 999 calls and I have taken 100’s of calls with people grassing their neighbours up. Some have been petty but some people just don’t think they have to stay at home. To be honest work was stressful enough before this but people are rude constantly to me and my colleagues I’ve had one person thank me for what I do and she was calling cos her partner had beat the shit out of her ! Luckily to be on annual leave now as will be waking up in the morning being 50 🥳🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I have a burning question for sophie.

Why do you put Ronnie's food onto the bamboo plate or the sectioned food tray every day and then tip it onto his high chair tray?
We see the "eating" boomerang and theres never any sign on the plate or sectioned tray. The scraps are directly on his high chair tray.

Please clear this up for me sophie If you don't mind. Its causing me sleepless nights

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Her head will be bobbing like a pigeon, neck will be clawed to pieces, she'll be smashing some more urns and throwing Jamie's flip flops out in the rain. She'll be curtain twitching to see if anyone is watching She's gonna need another break this weekend. Ma and pa Barker willhave to console her over some birds eye burgers
Welcome verity please stick around, your our eyes and ears on the ground lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Verity123

I’m going to play devils advocate and call you out again because Just well because I can lol. Hmmmmm

Already has been said on here many times the first application was refused.
Her dad owning a bmw who cares? A lot do he’s prob worked for it
Well most have neighbours if she don’t like someone burning shit complain to council there is laws on it
Ppl see it was front of house with pic of house posted
Atm unlikely to get shopping slots so I guess if you lived local you may just see one of them in a shop shock horror
Again if ppl knew area they would know the housing estate you mention ( yes I pass it on the way to that shop called wickes that’s near Morrison’s)
Yes they are going to build around 1500 homes and more right up as far as the rettendon turnpike.
It’s not particularly proof of being a neighbour still?
Sorry
the reason I mentioned the dads bmw was just to confirm that it was on the drive when her parents went round, not mentioning it for petty reasons about him working hard for etc!

Look it’s fine, I know you guys have obviously had fake people saying all this so I won’t take it personally

I’ve lived here for 3 years and I am a neighbour but I cannot prove it as I cannot
post any photos unless I can post a photo and edit so you can’t see their cars, I dont know but obviously I don’t want to get in to trouble for anything or with anyone or get banned from here as I already got a warning as someone asked me to take photos of their cars

at a loss of what I can say and do

Reactions: 43