Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ranty McRantington

Like someone else said in the previous thread, they're definitely doing it as an up yours to the neighbours, otherwise why would she be stating the obvious that all her neighbours are out, as they have been all week!

They just get me so fucking angry. They can't bring themselves to clap out the front, until there's a story about them having family round. They don't give a fuck about the NHS. Or anyone other than themselves for that matter. I have never come across a more shameful pair of twats in my whole life.

Sophie and Jamie - you are vile. Absolutely disgusting people. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Look at how many people think the same as us, and not just on here. I can not wait until karma comes and whips that dirty disgusting rug from under your self centred feet. Ronnie deserved better fucking role models.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Snarkysnarky

I’ve been on here too long I think. Sat in front of my work laptop, on my third coffee, in my ratty dressing gown, searching google images for ‘prawn purse’

BEHOLD MY NEW AVATAR! Thanks to @shadyessex33 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

auntylil

Chatty Member
You all seem bloody lovely!
apologies if I miss anyone’s questions etc but just shout at me again and I’ll reply 😘

Sure can 👌🏻
You do realise you'll be asked to prove this, don't you? 😉 😅 (In all honesty, loads have come on here pretending to know her, or they went to school with her, or they shagged her ten times over - you get my drift 😉 - so don't be put off by it if someone asks for proof - you'll also find the BEST detectives in Britain reside here! 😁 )
Welcome to Tattle, the best tittle-tattle in town! Or Sophie's little village of Malden, where she's the only famous person in the villllaaaaaage! x
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
God help me if I was a neighbour I’d be trying get ALLLLL the juicy goss 😂😂
I would make good use of my lockdown.
I would have a little mini cooker upstairs, kettle, mini fridge, binoculars, night vision goggles, plastic cups with string...
essentials.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Huffchug

VIP Member
We can’t let this BBQ shenanigan escape the titles until she addresses it... we may be waiting a while 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Verity123

Can tell you that she had to apply for her extension twice as the first time it was refused!

she never mentioned that anywhere did she lol

her Dad has a black bmw

the guy that does the bonfire is right next to her fence

where she was clapping last night was outside the front

I’ve often seen Jamie in supermarkets, have even spoken to him, he seemed really nice and quite chatty then

the estate we live in has only been here for 3 years, from our estate you can walk through to the back of Mundon Road which leads on to Northy Island where you can walk along the see wall to get to the Prom

The new estate that she went to randomly for a drive is right next to us, go over a roundabout and you are there. They are still building houses there.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Kittykitty

So her army are up in arms about this page and have reported it. It’s so funny. They are all concerned about Sophie’s well being like she’s this fragile flower. This is how she gets her army to fight for her. They literally think things like this will make her crumble. If she couldn’t take the ‘trolls’ she would have closed down her account. I actually hate hincers more than hinch
Look at this beautiful screenshot from the tagged in photos part of her page
F442AA7C-2C83-41DF-8868-62329039690E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51