Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bing is banned in our house!
Same here

You angel. I cant imagine what that must have been like. Thank you for everything youre doing

Reactions: 14
i have an eleven month old and he has weetabix for breakfast, morning snack is usually some fruit, lunch is a toasty with a yoghurt and some crisps, afternoon snack is fruit again and tea is a small portion of whatever we’re eating. He does get quite big plates for a baby but that’s because he spends so much time playing with his food

Reactions: 15

I watched the panorama about the government failings regarding PPE (I won’t get started on my list of hatred on everything else they do) but honestly, thank you for everything you do everyday, not just during this pandemic.

Reactions: 15
I still write lists even before I was swept in by her as I like to be super organised and get stressed if I don’t have lists for things my family and me make a joke out of it as they know how obsessed I am with lists lol. I hate they minkys they are shite

Reactions: 9
It’s nice to know there’s not just me laughing at the Facebook groups. I’m constantly dying to call them out

Reactions: 7
Well he’s a massive cunt.
Fuck it, you’ve got us & a fresh start with your 3 kids & no longer have a lying cunt under your roof X

I do the list thing, but I always have tbh. I write lists of things I’m packing/to be packed when I’m going away anywhere, what I have bought for Christmas:to buy etc. The only thing I ever found ‘good’ from her ‘tips’ was fabric conditioner in water to spray

Reactions: 10
I was really sucked in and looking back now i can’t believe how stupid I was and how much money I spent

Reactions: 11
I still can’t get my head around the fact a dog has its own room.... a fucking dog

Reactions: 23
Oh how awful. My heart is broken for your friend and her family. Please send my love and tell them I am thinking of them. Please keep us informed and tell them to try and stay strong for the babies.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.