Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never take food advice from a woman who eats spaghetti hoops for breakfast. Everything that is featured by the Hinch is for the gram - all pre planned, arranged, staged - anything for a ‘story’ to stay relevant and make money. You never see her baby actually eating the food which is bizarre as she videos pretty much every aspect of that child’s life for all to see. I smell the lure of money. Is she trying to get another book deal - if so she’ll have to compete with joe wicks who does actually know how to cook nutritious food for adults and kids. Stiff competition. SS seems to give her kids good food and comes across more naturally. Wonder if she too is angling for a book deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is just a joke. Forget tattle. The hinchcliffes are just copying Stacey's Instagram for content!
Stacey : 1 hour ago
Sloth : 10 mins ago
IMG_20200422_120129.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I was really struggling to get my son to latch and I’d only planned to breastfeed so when I got disaccharide, after a 50 hour labour, and emergency c section he was really hungry at home and I couldn’t get him to latch, had no formula in ( just incase of this issue) ended up us having to. All to midwives to beg them to come help only for when she turned up to be treated like a sick head who couldn’t feed their child. After 3 weeks I had to give up. She ended up making out like it was *my fault* that my nipples were too big for his mouth... I swear to god. My advice to any new Mam is if you’re planning to breast feed just have some of the small bottles of ready made formula in for when you get home just incase. X
I had a long labour and then an emergency section, I’d also planned to breastfeed and I wasn’t allowed to be discharged until the midwives had seen that I could successfully do it, but it just wasn’t happening, he wouldn’t latch and I know he had lip-tie (our pct doesn’t do anything about them). I was in hospital crying that I just wanted to give him formula because I was tired, in pain and he was hungry but they wouldn’t let me. Eventually when I’d managed to get him to latch just long enough to sign me off and discharge me (5 days later!!) I changed to formula as soon as I got home, I felt cruel because the midwives had made me feel like it was taboo.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This new spinning and twirling stories is making me feel dizzy, it’s awful!

why does she keep standing him up for photos ffs! Pooe boy can’t even sit up on his own let alone stand!!

sh and ss stories are exactly the same!

Reactions: 20
What’s that sound??? Oh it’s the barrel being scraped for content.

I’ve seen that boring bleep go on about the curtain pleats trick at least 4 times since February. No one cares babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
No one is asking about your curtain pleat trick ffs 😂 stop bloody lying! Just admit you’ve ran out of content now

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she think she is fooling anyone? He is propped up against the bottom of the bed. She keeps posting these pics of him sitting or standing but he is always leaning on something or being held up. Give it up hinch and actually spend time with him encouraging him to walk and sit.

has anyone seen Gemma Atkinsons story of her little girl from yday?? Could just be a coincidence but something tells me it’s not 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m not a mum yet...trying to be! But I don’t get why they can’t advertise new born milk?
Feel like I’m getting an education in how not to be a mum by watching Hinch and reading this thread! I watch her and she even makes me feel pressurised and I’m not even pregnant yet! But I do feel like she’s creating the most unrealistic view of being a mum!

Good luck and I hope you're successful soon!
It's because the government are pushing breastfeeding as the 'preferred' option so they dont want to make formula feeding seem like an attractive alternative.
It winds me up! But this is a minefield and I dont want anyone to get upset. So yes. that's why.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Nope, still not convinced about Ronnie standing independently Soph. He's always propped up against something. To say she films everything else, why isn't she filming him climbing up to a standing position?? That's because he's not, she's just propping him there. You pathetic woman, stop using your son as some kind of one upmanship. You're a disgrace and it's cruel. Also the staged breakfasts, which we never see him eat. I don't believe for a second that she let him pick up that banana out the yoghurt. Too messy for her

Reactions: 25
has anyone seen Gemma Atkinsons story of her little girl from yday?? Could just be a coincidence but something tells me it’s not 🤣
I always think she’s so much younger as she’s so diddy bless her but she’s not! If Ronnie could do that we’d have a whole highlight dedicated to it and videos. It’s so sad she’s making him do things he’s not ready for for the sake of appearance :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ive been looking through a really good blw account on insta that someone mentioned on this thread. I think she’s defo getting the recipes from there.

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh I hadn't seen it, but I just went to look! She is literally just copying everyone else's content.

It would not surprise me if her and sloth sit on an evening going through everyone's stories to see what they can use for themselves!

Sophie - it really isn't that hard to be original 'hon' 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
No one is asking about your curtain pleat trick ffs 😂 stop bloody lying! Just admit you’ve ran out of content now
I was just coming on to say this! As if any new followers asked that...didn’t realise bots asked cohesive questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine her psycho barmy army transfixed like this ...as they drink in every thing she does..

Overly_attached_girlfriend_2.png

...wtf is wrong with these people?? What is it about her that they all think the sun shines out of her butt??
It's like she can literally say and do anything and she is always their 'Queen' 😂
I mean this new food thing she got going on 😂😂😂 I bet Jamie scoffs it in the garden with lardsomes once she has filmed and taken all her shots 😂
Never seen her little lad touch it apart from a couple quick of boomerangs to suggest he has. Why tho? 😂 Why can't she just be normal about tit? It's must be quite hard work having to plan your day around being fake and and actor. Her whole bleeping life is the gram 😂 Her whole life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was really struggling to get my son to latch and I’d only planned to breastfeed so when I got disaccharide, after a 50 hour labour, and emergency c section he was really hungry at home and I couldn’t get him to latch, had no formula in ( just incase of this issue) ended up us having to. All to midwives to beg them to come help only for when she turned up to be treated like a sick head who couldn’t feed their child. After 3 weeks I had to give up. She ended up making out like it was *my fault* that my nipples were too big for his mouth... I swear to god. My advice to any new Mam is if you’re planning to breast feed just have some of the small bottles of ready made formula in for when you get home just incase. X
That's awful that you didn't have the support. My daughter lost over 10% of her bodyweight after birth and two days of me trying to breastfeed. In the end I took it upon myself to exclusively express feed her. No one suggested it to me, which I think is ridiculous, and when they realised what I was doing they even tried to pressure me to ff. I chose to express as I really wanted her to have my breastmilk, but it was freaking me out that I didn't know how much milk she was getting when I was nursing her. I think midwives should make new mums aware that express feeding is another option, and it doesn't just have to be breast feeding or formula feeding. I did go through a bit of a grieving process that I couldn't physically breastfeed her, however I think it would have been alot worse had I not been expressing xxxx

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh I hadn't seen it, but I just went to look! She is literally just copying everyone else's content.

It would not surprise me if her and sloth sit on an evening going through everyone's stories to see what they can use for themselves!

Sophie - it really isn't that hard to be original 'hon' 🤦🏼‍♀️
Definitely copying "I've got this mum". Only he hasn't has he Sophie so stop trying to prove a point and crawl around the floor with him etc

Reactions: 14
Tagging her friend/sister in law (Herbert Cottage) on Henry’s bowl, at least she’s not just thinking of herself for once, although she should actually mark it as gifted 🤭 Thought this is a bit naughty though...some other account using them bowls to advertise her own business....I think she’s even a friend of Hinch too. Bet the Herbert Cottage woman wouldn’t be happy using her product photos for advertising, isn’t there something about doing that🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.