Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm as guilty as most of us for being duped at first... but I agree with those who have said (despite the fact that she's annoying AF)....that she will have lost a lot of her 'core' following with now being so focused on DahDoRon#Spon ...

I can't have kids... and to be honest, its a struggle to remain 'interested' in my friends kids, let alone hers and her extremely bizarre parenting!

What about all those teenagers/ mini hinchs?? (remember World Book Day?!) They can hardly be enthralled with all this baby shite?!
She's missed the boat of getting decent advice on how to 'MOMSPIRE' well, and frankly it seems like if she actually enjoyed it she would be better at it!?

Also (sorry for the rant!) She's clearly nicking these 'recipes' from somewhere or various places... I really think that if there wasn't some money to be made (another snore book or a collab in the offing) she would have done her normal 'You guyzzz have all been asking where i get these Kerrraaaazy DELICIOUS ideas from...' and maybe credit it?!

Lol. What am I saying?!

One more thing: In Sex and The City, SJP refers to a squirrel as a 'RAT WITH A CUTER OUTFIT'.... made me LOL thinking of the recent Squirrel post with added SS and MH rivalry. SS is the rattier squirrel but will always have a cuter outfit than MH.

Move along, nothing to see here. ATV.

Reactions: 24
I don't get the loo roll pleat thing, surely that stops you being able to fully open the curtains. I'm kind of glad my brain doesn't work on this level, I'm really not arsed if my curtain pleats match or not.

Reactions: 11
Love your little animal ornaments, are they candle holders? They are cute

Reactions: 8
i LOVE THIS PIC!!!

Reactions: 6
Someone I follow has a new build house just had her new sofa delivered and was spraying with lenor told her not to as it’s flammable and she said well Mrs hinch does it
It's not flammable, but what it does do is 1. Stop any flame retardant properties of the sofa fabric from working, 2. Make the sofa fabric sticky, and 3. Discolour it, as proven by Hinch herself as her fairly new sofa didn't match the new additions post extension, she's kept quiet about the spray build up having yellowed the fabric.

Reactions: 14

This!!
This is what I don't get either
She has this massive platform and could do so bloody much to actually help people if she was just open about stuff.

Reactions: 11
Had to comment.!! .... ‘so relaxing’ you can literally hear the main road and then a dog starts barking from somewhere BRILLIANT! And then the lake comment I can’t even deal . Where does a lake start and end ? Errrr I think Jamie needs to monitor what she’s putting up

Reactions: 28
Half the reason this thread is on Ronnie is because she’s not been interested in doing stuff with or for him for 10 months. Suddenly because she’s got no content for cleaning she’s now coming up with random concoctions for him to eat, repeating the same mundane stuff day to day. She would be a lot more appealing if she’d parented as such from the start. I had my daughter the same time she lost the small interest I had in her there and then.
She’s trying to make a swift transition into something else but her die hard followers cling to every word and action she does. So they’ll swiftly move along with her.
it would be wonderful if it was her downfall and if she made a move away from cleaning she would lose a lot of followers but a good majority of her followers are younger people who will have their own children and follow her along the dry patty weaning route and forever worship the ground she walks on!
it’s sad really because you don’t need an influencer to show you how to be a “good” parent but she sadly does have a cult following.
Hopefully more and more people start to realise she’s a farce and unfollow.
but I don’t think that will be any time soon!

sorry for the long post and digressing. I’m still catching up and this caught my eye as I’d seen your earlier post too

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.