Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also love how so doesnt show how many items she put in her washloadšŸ˜‰

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why does it look like that kids on a diet šŸ¤¢.

Green spinach pancakes.

I donā€™t believe he ate that

Reactions: 5
Another cleaning montage, another chance to showcase her own books on her coffee table. How people canā€™t spot the fact that she uses every opportunity to rinse her sheep for money is beyond me. Soon we will have the baby book included on the pile of books that get shown at every opportunity. Narcissism is high in this one.

Reactions: 21
Also love how so doesnt show how many items she put in her washloadšŸ˜‰
I think she had actually changed her bed today šŸ˜‚ as I didn't see her spray it. She put what looked like bedding in the machine with her millions of detergent.

* I've gone back and had a look she did spray her beds šŸ™„ my mistake.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
9 times out of 10 if you donā€™t like it then your child wonā€™t :ROFLMAO: got some of those expensive ā€˜little fishā€™ microwave meals when my daughter was a toddler and she hated them. I had a taste of the Mac and cheese one and it was horrific:sick: Made her a normal ā€˜adultā€™ mac and cheese and she loved it
Thatā€™s the best thing to do really. My grandchild eats all sorts but itā€™s generally based around what his mum is eating. Spinach and avo donā€™t last very long, so letā€™s hope sheā€™s been batch cooking stuff and thinking ahead, I doubt it would end up in the dog lol he seems a fussy fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spinach and banana pancakes.... sounds deeeeelish... šŸ¤¢
I absolutely love spinach and banana but mixed together with milk I felt sick just looking at that šŸ¤¢

whatā€™s wrong with some porridge or toast?! She is trying too hard and itā€™s very unnatural.

I have 2 children and they eat what we eat. Always have.

She is making it look like morhermood is a dream
When we all know itā€™s far from it at times. Teething time I wanted to move out it was awful.

Reactions: 21
wtaf was the green tit šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ what shes doing bringing out cook book for blind people and people with no taste budsšŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This click and clean is really grinding me.
Click TO clean would of made much more sense or is it just me?

I am just confused how a child has been on puree for 4 months moves right on to "proper food." I went straight for baby led so i don't know the rules. But shouldn't he have gone from puree to lumps and then to food šŸ¤·
She couldnā€™t do that, would be too similar to tap to tidy šŸ˜‰
Yeah there should have been some progression there but sheā€™s just learning guys, so normal rules donā€™t apply šŸ™„ my child is 4 months old so Iā€™ve been doing my research on Weaning and the lumps stage is after purĆ©e

Also, the semantics of saying ā€œminkeh of courseā€ is more of the girl gang mentality Iā€™m not here for. Itā€™s like the whole if you know, you know thing - if youā€™re in the group, youā€™ll know. If youā€™re not, you wonā€™t. It isnā€™t a marketing ploy or anything (although sheā€™s probably turned it into one), itā€™s just plain mean.

Reactions: 11
Hinch and Ss seem to live such sterile lives Ss outside hoovering here fake grass!!

Reactions: 7
Is this the video of Ronnie giving her a kiss you are on about? I disagree that she was trying to capture the moment because she's such an accomplished user of her phone camera. She was surreptitiously looking at herself at first but then full on "look at me"
She's always checking herself out on camera if she's got her natural face on show.
Yes and apparently she didnā€™t know that moment was going to come as it was the first time! šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.