Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
We have had a massive influx of newbies lately. I wonder what’s changed to tip people over to our dark side *evil cackle whilst rubbing hands together *
Welcome newbies!! Hope you bought wine and snacks! 😆
I came here for updates on an old reality show personality, then found this sub.
I settled myself down and I’m not moving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Here you go, the year 11 photo (age 16?) and the 10 year photo (age 18/19). The ever changing faces of Mrs Hinch.

Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 13.14.59.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Fififoo

Chatty Member
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
Looks hard faced

• Haha

Madams139

For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
Can we start a go fund me to help you out from the loft?

• Haha
  • Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s predictions for the first post tomorrow morning?

I think another morning sky .. with what a beautiful morning and how lovely her ‘day off’ was
Also, one of her school project style reports on her day off.

First, we had breakfast. It was yummy. (Not Ronnie's though, I made him corned beef and banana biscuit pies)
Then, Jamie played with Ronnie while I read Tattle. It made me quite cross.
After, Mum and Ronnie babysat me while Jamie went to buy some shit from Home Bargains to flog to my Hinchers tomorrow. He placed some cheeky bets online in the queue. I found out through online banking. That made me cross too.
Then, we all put our pyjamas on because we were tired.
I couldn't sleep because some nasty trolls were laughing at a picture of me at school even though I was as beautiful as ever. So I decided to count my money to help me sleep. It worked.
The End. By Sophie Hinchliffe aged 30.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

megalou

You don’t know anyone who would have dirt?
Nope, sorry! None of my friends are in touch with any of her little group. The closest I can get is my friend's brother briefly went out with Hinch's sister, that's the best I can do 😂 what I remember of her was that she was really quiet and bookish, very ditzy (it was an act, she thought she was hilarious when she pretended to be stupid but she is a hell of a lot more intelligent than she lets on) and she was easily led, she would follow the queen bee of her little group around like a puppy. Soph really learnt how to be a mean girl from this friend of hers. She also looked totally different, I knew her as a slimmer version of the 10 year challenge photo she posted.

Reactions: 50

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
These best mum comps should be banned! How many mums have we seen on these threads saying that they worry they’re not doing a good enough job because of x, y or z they’ve seen on insta. And then some idiot thought it would be a fab idea to pitch a bunch of them against each other. Bloody genius! Twats!!! 😤

Reactions: 49

Cm134

Just been looking at the “mum of the year” list and if anyone should get it, it should be this woman!! She’s an inspirational mother not fucking hinch!!
9C754E99-003E-4FB1-B77B-E5876825AADB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Ooh what do you do? I’m an undertaker and we have the sickest humours going. It helps haha
I am terrible. I laugh when I am at at a funeral because it is my default mode of coping!! plus working in the nhs we all have a dark sense of humour. even when my mum died and I saw her in the funeral home and I felt her head I burst in to laughter because her head felt like a coconut and it freaked me out. At the end of the day we are only human. And basically we are all sick and twisted we just don’t like to admit it. I will happily share my intrusive thoughts. Proud to be not part of the norm.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Ispywithmylittlei

No Instagram on Saturday then huh
Copying Stacey then Zoph, predictable shithead
I bet you were a copycat at school?
Probably one of them girls at primary school that walks about with her pencil sharpener an glitter pens lording it over everybody else

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Came here after seeing a post to close this site, I’m not disappointed boredom be gone, have not stop chucking to myself after reading the posts on here
Welcome welcome!!!! We are a lovely bunch! You’re in the right place! Get a cuppa and prepare for an eye opening 😂

• Heart

StillGotGramster

Well I for one cannot wait what for her stories tomorrow and to see Ronnie eating four pork chops cutting them up with a knife and folk and then loading his plates in the dishwasher after managing to open the child proof lock

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I’m with you I’m 16st but I’m a tall girlish 5”7 and each boob weighs a good stone each but I really doubt I would ever be entitled to a gastric band I just have a lot of pre baby weight and can’t stop eating cake and chocolate but before I got pregnant with my 7 month old I lost 2 stone in 2 months on slimming world just bloody had to get pregnant again and become a fat shit again 🙄🙄🙄 now it’s back up slimming world (when we can) because a gastric band isn’t needed although I have been told if I get to 13-1/2 stone I can have a boob reduction on the nhs! That should be a motivator but god I can’t stop being a pig!
2 babies in 2 years ruined my stomach. Then 20+ months of breastfeeding I can clean the floors with my tits.

I went to slimming world once, remember sitting during the circle time bit and someone said a creme egg was 14 syns. Decided then and there it wasn't for me, I can't give up creme eggs!

• Haha
  • Heart

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t know how she is hero worshipped.
I still don’t understand how people think she’s this constant cleaning, perfect wife and mum.
I wish someone would dish the dirt on her.

• Haha

megalou

We often get people on here saying they went to school with her and that’s as Far as it goes. No tea no goss nothing new!
So in good old tattler style we want proof or it didn’t happen.
I said right off the bat I have no dirt on her, nothing to spill, I didn't know her well, we definitely weren't friends. She stayed in her little group of friends, I stayed in mine, same as most people at school. No idea what I would have to gain by making it up?

• Heart