Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
No idea about primary school but she definitely lorded it up around secondary school with her Cassandra from Only Fools and Horses haircut.
Did you... Go to school with her? Just working out if I need my popcorn...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Nortower

Late to the party, guyyyyyyyzzzzzzz!

Firstly - she painted the bird thing grey.....SHOCKER! Here I was thinking it was going to be a nice bright colour for Rrrrrrrrrrrrronneblesshislongsocks to look at. Clearly not!

Secondly - wtf re: best Mum????? Or whatever that piss list it is!!! What. To. Actual. Fuck. Who the fuck voted for this to happen? I didn’t get a voting slip sent through the fucking post! 😡😡😡😡

Thirdly - bets on when her baby cook book comes out. I say before Xmas.

Fourthly (and lastly....for now) - when will she learn that her baby going for the dog’s tail will only end in pure disaster? What is wrong with her???? 🤬🤬🤬🤬 will it honestly take until that fat bastard bites him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Raker

VIP Member
I’m so sorry- kids are watching the Simpsons, and I believe that as well as predicting the Trump presidency, they also predicted the rise of The Vests:

1587206434078.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Ispywithmylittlei

Came here after seeing a post to close this site, I’m not disappointed boredom be gone, have not stop chucking to myself after reading the posts on here

• Heart
Reactions: 58

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
We have had a massive influx of newbies lately. I wonder what’s changed to tip people over to our dark side *evil cackle whilst rubbing hands together *
Welcome newbies!! Hope you bought wine and snacks! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
Mum list 2020.. the only one I can see worthy is the nurse mum. I personally like Stacey Solomon, well I think Rex is just a happy little chap. But none of these influencers have the struggles the nurse Mum has.
I’ve edited because I don’t know a lot of them on the list so might be a few others with poorly children etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

mammaof3

VIP Member
No Instagram on Saturday then huh
Copying Stacey then Zoph, predictable shithead
I bet you were a copycat at school?

Reactions: 56

MsC

Just a message to any of the mums who said they felt Mrs. Hinch's tidy home made them feel they were failing...

when I did my masters (in lifespan health) the GPs taking my course shared an unofficial 'knowing' they had when visiting new mums in the community. They said that they refer new mums for extra support if they have perfectly tidy homes, with no signs of chaos or change. They then went on to discuss how 'perfection' can be an indication that new parents aren't adjusting or accepting the change that has happened.

So if your home is feeling ransacked and disorderly compared to the standards you're used to pre-baby, a GP is likely to view your adaption to motherhood as totally normal and healthy :)
This!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
I was that mum when the health visitor came round, she asked me how it was so tidy....I was baffled! Anyway she came round everyday for a week to check on me. In the end I had to show her that the rest of the house was a shit hole and I just kept the hall and lounge tidy because she kept coming 😂
We both cracked up and she said that she’s been really worried about me. I’d be racing round like a mad head for half an hour before she got here to tidy anywhere she’d see 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

BellaLaLaBella

My husband had an affair with the tesco mum of the year , also married . These popularity votes are so superficial under all the sentiment . Scratch the surface and all manner of dirty little secrets pour out .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Miss Loves-to-gossip

Squeezes her 10 month old into a Moses basket.

Shoves him behind the sofa and only talks to him for the gram.

Posts naked photos of him in the bath for every weirdo, freak and weirdo to do whatever they like with.

Feeds him the human equivalent of cat food but only steps up because people on here have called her out for it and not because it’s healthier for him.

Screeches in the poor things face at every given opportunity.

Can’t even be arsed to look her child in the eye because she’s too busy checking herself out.

Lets him play with pedigree chunks tail.

Mum of the year right there 🏆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Katlen12

VIP Member
We all know she is only taking a day off Instagram tomorrow, so she can catch up on tattle 🤣😍

🎶 Hinchy do you hate us,
We ain’t trollin 🎶
(sang to the tune of her best selling song ‘The Hinch song’🤮)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
How the hell has that made a mums list?
what about mums who have zero money but still bringing up their kids
the ones protecting their babies from dv
the ones who somehow manage to put food on the table while going hungry themselves
the ones who have a bloody job and manage to juggle everything
The mums who are struggling with pnd

rose bloody west should be on that list-above her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Wal18

this is her write up on the mother and baby page for her nomination for the mums list... so basically absolutely nothing about her being a great parent! Having a super sterile home doesn’t make someone a good parent 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry but looking at the rest of the nominations, some of them mums on there must feel pretty pissed off that this waste of space has made the list for doing absolutely naff all to warrant her being on it. Besides chemically poisoning her child on the daily and then neglecting him for 23 and a half hours a day... the other half forcing him to climb on her and pick her teeth while she stares manically at her phone to prove how motherly she is.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Love you Shadyessex33, (obviously I don't know you) but you sound awesome❤
I’m just little old me, from that tiny hamlet of London 😂 I love our little tattle family! We really are the nicest bunch of trolls. I know if I was feeling rubbish I could come here any time of day and there would be someone to speak to. So glad I found this site 😊

• Heart

Jane25

It’s all too much now between Sickly Sophie & her ‘best mate’ Stace now. You are literally seeing the same content in a different version as you flick through their stories from washing their hair extensions, to painting stuff white with either chalk or tippex and hanging hooks off it. I can’t take it but I want to keep watching to see it all crumble, well hopefully 🙏🏼🤣 I’m surprised the likes of Jane Moore & co who Stace sits on The Loose Women panel with don’t have a word with her & say what the fuck are you doing it’s embarrassing but I’m sure she wouldn't dream of following the likes of half arsed Hinch to see the comparisons 🤣 Not that I’m saying I think the sun shines out of Jane Moore’s arse or anything but she’s no thicko 🤣 I’m slowly but surely going right off Stace (not that I ever loved her loads) 😏 but she’s lowering her standards to Hinch, just not in too much of an ozone layer/planet destroying level. Half arsed Hinch is dying inside at trying to keep A Do Ron Ron’s eating & exploring habits up to Rex’s and is failing miserably, 2 whole raw carrots chopped into batons for a baby with no teeth because she see’s what Rex who has a mouthful of teeth eats. It’s painful to watch what with the food sitch & then piling him up against cushions on his feet for a photo/video shoot because Rex is away up the stairs. Poor Ronald was even getting flung over the back of the sofa earlier by Fred Vest for peekabo, he’s sure come on leaps & bounds jumping over the back of there 🥴 I absolutely will be messaging that magazine and saying along the lines of what the hell? Alsoooooo reading bits here that she’s not the first Mrs Fred Vest??????? I need more lockdown tea to be spilt on that one 😏🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart