Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped on to say to Mrs Hinch, if you're reading, don't want to burst your bubble but you're only meant to feed birds in the winter. Also good luck with your fat balls if we get a warm day. Good luck getting any birds at all with the fumes of smelly air fresheners coming from your house.

Also please stop making a big deal all the time about people having hobbies other than clubbing in their 20s, it really isn't a strange thing to feed birds or sew so there really is no need to keep making a fuss. All the best!
I love you 😂

Reactions: 3
I am so confused! I have been ‘liking’ posts on here for a couple of days since being made aware of these threads about MH, and having my eyes opened about her, and I’ve just looked on my insta and she’s blocked me! How is this possible?! I haven’t said one negative thing on her insta or ‘liked’ a negative comment on there. Why has she blocked me?! Has she found my name on here and then looked at her followers list? As my user name is very similar to the one on here 🤔🤔🤔 32C2D090-0F85-4600-8F5D-E3D12D7D4F0D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New member here, I think I heard about Tattle on IG. Had a good old laugh to myself reading this, looking forward to contributing to the discussion ha ha!

My husband did ask me if my minky was a panty liner 🤣🤣🤣
My husband assumed it was a sanitary towel...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so confused! I have been ‘liking’ posts on here for a couple of days since being made aware of these threads about MH, and having my eyes opened about her, and I’ve just looked on my insta and she’s blocked me! How is this possible?! I haven’t said one negative thing on her insta or ‘liked’ a negative comment on there. Why has she blocked me?! Has she found my name on here and then looked at her followers list? As my user name is very similar to the one on here 🤔🤔🤔View attachment 10963
Well, there’s solid evidence she reads these threads! Hi Soph!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I am so confused! I have been ‘liking’ posts on here for a couple of days since being made aware of these threads about MH, and having my eyes opened about her, and I’ve just looked on my insta and she’s blocked me! How is this possible?! I haven’t said one negative thing on her insta or ‘liked’ a negative comment on there. Why has she blocked me?! Has she found my name on here and then looked at her followers list? As my user name is very similar to the one on here 🤔🤔🤔View attachment 10963
I’d like to think she has better things to do with her time rather than scrolling through her following and randomly blocking people. She could be searching for Jamie for a start...

But in all seriousness, she does tend to randomly block people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s what I wanted to say...
I am very new to all social media so apologies in advance. But my friends at work (now I am a full time mum) said to me that I must follow her because I like cleaning and house chores

So I started following her till now I am following her but I’d be honest it’s just a tool to sell all cheap and unhygienic things .
Lately I went to a local Poundstretcher and they’ve got all these chemicals with her name as in prescribed by Mrs Hinch
She isn’t only playing with people money and emotions but she is selling health hazardous stuff ( indirectly)

And it surprises me how much people follow her . They won’t clean but spray all the time
I don’t know what to say to them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am very new to all social media so apologies in advance. But my friends at work (now I am a full time mum) said to me that I must follow her because I like cleaning and house chores

So I started following her till now I am following her but I’d be honest it’s just a tool to sell all cheap and unhygienic things .
Lately I went to a local Poundstretcher and they’ve got all these chemicals with her name as in prescribed by Mrs Hinch
She isn’t only playing with people money and emotions but she is selling health hazardous stuff ( indirectly)

And it surprises me how much people follow her . They won’t clean but spray all the time
I don’t know what to say to them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is she for real with this crap https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagra...n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagra...n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com
She greedily gobbles down chicken like it's going out of fashion, yet fills her garden with bird feeders and cringely calls pigeons "Handsomes" & "dorgeous". Is she really that thick.
I'm sure she'd call these ones Handsomes to while chomping her way through a McChicken burger or a roast 🤦
The typical "I love animals" whilst simultaneously eating and exploiting them?

Reactions: 7
How different does she look in real life?! I’d love to see her without makeup I bet she looks loads better no wonder she didn’t want anyone taking pics apart from the professionals at her book signing as the show her wrinkles poor women is soo insecure
Very masculine, yet looks flawless in the cyber world, it’s fascinating ,,, I’m not gonna lie 👊

Reactions: 3
I’d like to think she has better things to do with her time rather than scrolling through her following and randomly blocking people. She could be searching for Jamie for a start...

But in all seriousness, she does tend to randomly block people 😂
I just find it all so coincidental that as soon as I join Tattle and react to people’s comments I am blocked. I’ve been following her before she was even on This Morning. There must be something going on here, and one of her minions must looking at user names on here and then comparing them to her followers list - that’s the best I can come up with anyway! 🤣. They need to get a life! 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.