Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMGGGGG i went to bed on page 21 last night and just got home from being out all day i need to catch up i've missed so much :oops:

Reactions: 4
Surprised she didn’t say she doesn’t go clubbing because of her “anxiety” she didn’t used to try relate everything down to anxiety before it’s just become such a good selling point because let’s face it who doesn’t have anxiety in this day & age!

Reactions: 8
Sold out after 17 mins,, as with all her swipe ups today,,, as per, SOS 😂
Anybody think that there’s been a lot of emphasis on ADS today?? Correctly positioned,, every single item.
We did put a huge amount of effort into discussing this subject over the weekend,,, the penny might finally be dropping?????

Reactions: 11
Come on guys, I know ya want one 🤣
Damn sold out apparently, gonna need to go to Poundland and buy one #fuming

Anybody think that there’s been a lot of emphasis on ADS today?? Correctly positioned,, every single item.
We did put a huge amount of effort into discussing this subject over the weekend,,, the penny might finally be dropping?????
If the penny is dropping then she’s gonna be on here soon slagging herself off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I imagine some of her Hinchers want the item so much that after seeing it’s sold out, go and find it under another seller. Which MH still gets paid for 😩

Reactions: 5
Damn sold out apparently, gonna need to go to Poundland and buy one #fuming

If the penny is dropping then she’s gonna be on here soon slagging herself off 🤣🤣
This made me laugh out loud!!!! 😂👌

Reactions: 5
He’s locked his handsomes ass in the garage secretly wetting himself laughing at all these comments. He’s probably got himself his own account. He could be one of us “jealous” ones 🤔 who knows? He’s laughing all the way to their joint account binge eating caviar in the garage. When he goes inside he pats and strokes the hinchmiester telling her it will all be ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn't he be stroking the hinchmeister in private!?! Oh, you mean madame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just popped on to say to Mrs Hinch, if you're reading, don't want to burst your bubble but you're only meant to feed birds in the winter. Also good luck with your fat balls if we get a warm day. Good luck getting any birds at all with the fumes of smelly air fresheners coming from your house.

Also please stop making a big deal all the time about people having hobbies other than clubbing in their 20s, it really isn't a strange thing to feed birds or sew so there really is no need to keep making a fuss. All the best!
If she is reading then I'd like to say 'Soph hun you're a dick'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mrs Hinch..... when I was 29 I wasn’t going out clubbing either. And just so u know, it’s pretty normal [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]. I did all that in my early 20s and got married at 26 and started to settle down then..... again.... all pretty normal!! So just coz u aren’t going out out and ur feeding birds and going to charity bingo nights doesn’t make u special or different. All the best [emoji8]
Can't speak for everyone but I would say most people's clubbing days are over by 25ish

Reactions: 23
Mum's net reminds me of them mum's at the school who only turns up once in a while as it's always the nanny that collects the kids, talks about vilas in France and nanny's and house keepers, how their husbands are always traveling and how even though their kids are the naughtiest little tit in the playground... In their mothers eyes they are little darlings

Here, we are all just normal 🤣

There was a post on mumsnet a while ago just like this one. MH ended up popping up and commenting telling them all to stop being mean to her and how she wasn’t hurting anyone etc etc.

It wasn’t as long as this and was more about her buying followers but people were just as angry with her on it.

Reactions: 7
There was a post on mumsnet a while ago just like this one. MH ended up popping up and commenting telling them all to stop being mean to her and how she wasn’t hurting anyone etc etc.

It wasn’t as long as this and was more about her buying followers but people were just as angry with her on it.
That’s her comeback to everything “I’m not hurting anyone”

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Joking aside where the duck is Jamie?

Is he ok?

Has he got food?

Does he need a poptart?

Im getting really worried!

Jamie if you can see this give us a sign your ok mate

#prayforjamie🙏
#atb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.