Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t help myself but it feels like mean girls 🤣 Mrs Hinch is the new Regina George 😩
Omg I came to say the same thing! I was wondering today why she blocks followers willy nilly, and kicks off about 'trolls' at the slightest thing, it's genuinely bizarre! Then I realised she's always had friends and fam suck up to her, so if anyone's not doing that they're OUT! She doesn't know how to have a decent conversation. Just like Regina lmao Then I saw her mother reading all about her daughter while she recorded it for her die hard fans (eg her clique) and I was ohhhh, yeah that's where it started! I wonder if we're all in her Burn Book, grey ofc :ROFLMAO:

Kawaii AF is a rubber glove fanatic, zoflora hating, FREAKAZOID!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a thread on mumsnet about her now about how she’s just a fun hairdresser who loves cleaning and food for her making money from something she loves doing 🤢😂
The only thing she's doing is making money, can see why she loves it ha
Omg I came to say the same thing! I was wondering today why she blocks followers willy nilly, and kicks off about 'trolls' at the slightest thing, it's genuinely bizarre! Then I realised she's always had people suck up to her and if they're not doing that they're OUT! Just like Regina lmao Then I saw her mother reading all about her daughter while she recorded it for her die hard fans (eg her clique) and I was ohhhh, yeah that's where she got it from :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha Regina George 🤣🤣 I have never snort laughed so much since reading some of these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m new here... just a few questions..
how do you know MH has tattle blocked?
How do you know Jamie reads it?

I was so obsessed with her until I realised I was stressing so much that my house was a tit tip... but then I realised it was all a game and that’s when I found tattle
Same here lovely, read some of the older threads on here! She is a sales woman of over 10yrs for a major London company. Her and Jamie who is an award winning salesman and PR! All those swipe ups she said she hasn’t been paid for is a lie.. she gets a cut of the profits! Lil hairdresser from Essex my arse! If she was just honest about these facts I would legit have no issue with her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha really!? Anyone know where I can find that on here? I unfollowed her because I found it all irritating in the end.
It was only recently so will probably be either on this thread or the one before

Reactions: 2
She doesnt have tattle blocked at all. What a prize bullshitter. Why would you block an entire website? Why not just not visit it? 🤔

It is far too irresistible being the vulgar Narcissistic cow she is to not read things about herself.

Reactions: 16
Whats occuring then guys loads of swipe ups nothing new there then but also no jamie

Reactions: 5
So she’s now done a swipe up for her shelf organiser for £16 😡😡you can buy the exact same thing in wilkos for £4..barg my arse!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
£16 for the shelf organiser does she know there £5 from £ Stretcher? Thought she loved a barg?
Oh she loves a barg... for herself!
When it’s a swipe up she doesn’t care if it’s 2 or 3 times the original price since she is profiting from people blindly following her links.

Reactions: 9
Kawaii AF is a rubber glove fanatic, zoflora hating, FREAKAZOID!! 😂😂
But it’s so versatile. I’m amazed nobody’s invented a cocktail with it yet, One measure zoflora, two measures vodka, top up with soda water and a cocktail brolly. I’m sure someone here could come up with a perfect cocktail name!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whats occuring then guys loads of swipe ups nothing new there then but also no jamie

Thats over 24 hours should we report it 🤔

Maybe hes locked himself in the storage unit and hinchy hasnt noticed because she’s off her face on zofloro 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha really!? Anyone know where I can find that on here? I unfollowed her because I found it all irritating in the end.
You'll just have to scroll through the 14 feeds I'm afraid

Thats over 24 hours should we report it 🤔

Maybe hes locked himself in the storage unit and hinchy hasnt noticed because she’s off her face on zofloro 🤷🏽‍♀️
Best comment I've read yet!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

I remember in her stories her gloating about dogs trust naming one of its hounds after her and urging one of her squadrons to adopt it. I can only find traces of her on Pinterest but this was DEFFO the dog! Funny enough it looks like her.

Anyone ever heard anything about this dog? Did she even follow it up being the "concerned" lovely girl she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just popped on to say to Mrs Hinch, if you're reading, don't want to burst your bubble but you're only meant to feed birds in the winter. Also good luck with your fat balls if we get a warm day. Good luck getting any birds at all with the fumes of smelly air fresheners coming from your house.

Also please stop making a big deal all the time about people having hobbies other than clubbing in their 20s, it really isn't a strange thing to feed birds or sew so there really is no need to keep making a fuss. All the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Mumsnet is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard these days.

I’m surprised Justine hasn’t invited Hinch in for a web chat.

Reactions: 5
Carb over load no doubt
[/QUOTE

1 gram of carbs = 3 - 4 grams of water. It's just water retention that the body uses to process carbs. That's why people think they lose weight cutting out carbs - they are in in fact just losing water as it's not needed.

That's why baby bumps pop out randomly after carbs - water retention.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.