Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang fire, didnt she spout not too long ago about rescuing dogs and adopting them, even went to a dog shelter surely if they were real hinchers they would of followed her lead...
That was bollocks. She reads the mag she gets and spouts self righteous tit but doesn't actually do anything about it

Reactions: 8
Reading the comments on that last post is disturbing, it’s like a cult. So many people taken in by her!!
“My best friend”
“ you don’t know how amazing you are” 🙄🙄🙄 FML

Bet mental health services across the UK are breathing a sigh of relief! Waiting lists for therapy will have reduced massively! Who knew a bit of cleaning could cure so many folks anxiety !! Sod the science and evidence behind psychology, all it takes is a fluffy duster and a hoover. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
I’m new here... just a few questions..
how do you know MH has tattle blocked?
How do you know Jamie reads it?

I was so obsessed with her until I realised I was stressing so much that my house was a tit tip... but then I realised it was all a game and that’s when I found tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I was so obsessed with her until I realised I was stressing so much that my house was a tit tip... but then I realised it was all a game and that’s when I found tattle
There was a story that Sophie posted a few days ago and Jamie was on his laptop and it looked like he was reading Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She said she had it blocked.
There’s a photo somewhere on here of Henry but Jamie is beside him looking at tattle on the laptop

Reactions: 6
She said she had it blocked.
There’s a photo somewhere on here of Henry but Jamie is beside him looking at tattle on the laptop
Haha really!? Anyone know where I can find that on here? I unfollowed her because I found it all irritating in the end.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.