Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a thread on mumsnet about her now about how she’s just a fun hairdresser who loves cleaning and food for her making money from something she loves doing 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m new here, what happens with Mrs H & The organised Mum why did she get bombarded?

I know a lot on here say how dumb Mrs H is but I think she’s really smart like she knows loads of people suffering from anxiety like millions of people so she plays on it so That people connect with her on it, because let’s fave it who doesn’t have anxiety now a days...
Me don’t have anxiety! I’m lucky because I’ve friends who do and it’s tit! I feel terrible for them. MH wouldn’t know anxiety if it twatted her in the face!
She may be smart, I say lightly. But she’s still a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would it be ace if all her 'sheep' disappeared from her insta overnight, I'd love to be a fly on the wall 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Worryingly I've seen people asking what breed Henry is as they want a dog like mrs hinch. This pisses me right bloody off as we've rescued a German shepherd who was 2.5yrs when we got her and we were already her 4th home.. not because she was vicious, but because people have no idea what a working breed is and dont realise the hard work involved.
Shes totally irresistible with that poor dog, people will think they're meant to sit about all day eating crap and getting fat, and then treat their 'Henry' the same. When in reality they need at least 2 x 1hr walks a day, plus brain games/training games inbetween
Hang fire, didnt she spout not too long ago about rescuing dogs and adopting them, even went to a dog shelter surely if they were real hinchers they would of followed her lead...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello! Lurker here. I hadn’t heard of tattle until Zoe posted on her story about it. Really interesting reading all this. I even returned her book the day after I bought it because I wasn’t letting her have my money 😂
I’ve preached to someone today and they also returned their book!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve seen this too. Quite a while ago I commented on a thread on one of the Hinch FB groups where people were asking what breed he is.
I got SO MUCH tit for it. Called stupid, jealous etc etc, just because I said that maybe it wasn’t a good idea to get a dog just because someone you like on IG has one.
Thread was deleted in the end because they went bonkers
I mentioned this on previous threads too and funnily enough got the same abuse back from the hinchers. So many times have I seen posts asking what breed Henry is or even more worrying posts with cocker spaniel pups posed cutely on a cushion saying "Ive got my own Henry, advice please". I stated that they are a working breed and should have got all the "advice" before even getting the pup, most these hinchers dont even leave the bloody house and are afraid of "icky thingy wingys" like mud and would totally freak out at a bit of mud which is going to be part and parcel of having any dog.

Hang fire, didnt she spout not too long ago about rescuing dogs and adopting them, even went to a dog shelter surely if they were real hinchers they would of followed her lead...
There was even a dog requiring rehoming they called "Mrs Hinch". I wonder where that went.

• Wow
Guys Mrs Hinch would be so proud of me today i hoovered my house 😂 even had a jack pot and some smarties do you think i would be aloud back into the cult haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a thread on mumsnet about her now about how she’s just a fun hairdresser who loves cleaning and food for her making money from something she loves doing 🤢😂
Probably started by someone at Gleam.

• Angry
I just want to add , anxiety, panic attacks ... it’s all bollox. I’ll tell you what anxiety is... doing the school run with a baby in the buggy and using the buggy to keep you up, your breathless, can hardly breathe, and you hold that tit until your kids in school and then you collapse with your heart pumping through your chest with a feeling that you are dying mate. That’s what it is. Boils my piss with all this crap. Because if you really had it.. you would not be able to do any of what she has done. It’s nerves love, just nerves. Get over yourself. And clean? You wouldn’t even wanna look at a poxy minkeh, just get through the day functioning so your don’t go into another attack . Go stick a minkeh right up your minky you liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
‘In your 20’s’

You’re 29 Soph. Drop the young home bird act, you spent the first five years of your 20’s in the city as a saleswoman!
View attachment 10929
What have you "even created" ? 🤔 Er... the Mrs Hinch brand. Oh wait, you mean a few bits attached to your fence for the birds? Well put it this way, I don't suppose Chris Packham or Bill Oddy feel under any threat. But well done for feeding the birds / squirrels now that the hardest part of the year is over for them. 👌👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.