Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief what is that stuff in a bowl her and her mum are eating??

Does she really think shes gonna get many birds in the garden, she has a dog if he's anything like mine then as soon as a bird appears she barks at it and flys of
They are.... Tesco’s frozen sweet chilli chicken skewers for £2 😂😂😂 ashamed to say I know this😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she's cleaning the washing machine filter....my cue to watch my lovely grass grow. Still maybe it's handy advice?
Which then switched to an ad about some gloves. This was clever as by the time the ad kicked in, the story was already half way through. It is clear the story was to sell the gloves, but that intention is never clear from the start. This is where things get disingenuous, because you're too busy following the story to notice the ad tags suddenly appearing and it feels like she's just doing you a favour by showing you what she is using.

Reactions: 17
Which then switched to an ad about some gloves. This was clever as by the time the ad kicked in, the story was already half way through. It is clear the story was to sell the gloves, but that intention is never clear from the start. This is where things get disingenuous, because you're too busy following the story to notice the ad tags suddenly appearing and it feels like she's just doing you a favour by showing you what she is using.
And sell them she did! Who knew there were so much to learn? Latex free...to use will a plethora of chemicals!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her nutrition is appalling.

I don’t think anyone here can claim to be super healthy because I do not turn down chocolate, ice cream and wine (pre pregnancy) but my shopping was delivered today too, I don’t drive - not lazy like Hinch, there’s eggs, green beans, carrots, peas, sweet corn, salad, pastas, potatoes... I could go on.

I’m not claiming to be a saint, there’s three tubs of B&J in my freezer, but I didn’t pay god knows how much to have a gastric band done dangerously abroad and loose eight stone! If you care that much about your weight Soph, then give your body some flipping nutrition and put the chicken skewers down!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are.... Tesco’s frozen sweet chilli chicken skewers for £2 😂😂😂 ashamed to say I know this😳
Oh I think I've seen them in the bbq section. Just caught a glimpse and couldn't see quite what thay were. 😁 X

Reactions: 4
D398A851-9720-43D1-8B08-C4FE08BCAF3E.jpeg Because everyone knows the best hinchers have a list of the ‘Hinch family’ on the cupboard door. Just in case they forget the name of the cloth their using i guess 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Did anyone ever see the episode of the office where Brent accidentally on purpose left the magazine he was in out on the desk? Then he very carefully popped it in the bin to be retrieved later? That bowl of sticks on top of the article was so carefully orchestrated it made me gag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if she’ll say tonight half an hour and Mr Hinch will be home,or will he?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alll hating on her but still watching her stories?! 😂 I don’t get it. By all accounts she turned a “hincher” away when she saw her in homebarhains would not get a picture or sign her autograph as she was too busy. Why just Mrs Hinch there is lots of accounts that do just for the money and claim something there not there is far more worse accounts then Mrs H
I’m sorry, are you a lost hincher? Are you supporting her or calling her out for ignoring a fan?

Reactions: 16
Alll hating on her but still watching her stories?! 😂 I don’t get it. By all accounts she turned a “hincher” away when she saw her in homebarhains would not get a picture or sign her autograph as she was too busy. Why just Mrs Hinch there is lots of accounts that do just for the money and claim something there not there is far more worse accounts then Mrs H
Is homebarhains in Bahrain? Just wondering

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever see the episode of the office where Brent accidentally on purpose left the magazine he was in out on the desk? Then he very carefully popped it in the bin to be retrieved later? That bowl of sticks on top of the article was so carefully orchestrated it made me gag!
And her mum reading the paper, i can imaigne Hinch says just look like your reading it and il waffle on about not believing that that MY face is in the paper, get a sodding grip! Does she want people to message her saying how wonderful you are and how you deserve it hun? Atb yeah.

Reactions: 16
There is nothing to be jealous of, nothing at all 🤮, she's an absolute joke!! It p*sses me off so much when jealously is an accusation thrown at anyone calling the virus out.
This!! Yes! the jealousy thing is such a weird response. There are really amazing, natural, grounded people I'm a tad envious of, but it's a healthy kind of feeling, I feel inspired more than anything and I know I don't quite yet have it because I'm comfortable 😂 By that I mean I follow people who eat really healthy, raw food vegans that are glowing in health, and fitness guru's who practise yoga everyday and have such supple beautiful fit bodies.

I don't 'do' jealousy because it's a pointless exercise, everyone can have whatever they want it's just a case of having the right mindset and taking little steps each day towards it. I do a little, and that's my decision, and I'm comfortable.

I could never be jealous of Mrs Hinch because she horrifies me. Her eating, her lack of exercise, her jumping straight to a gastric band, her toxicity, she's just the loudest cog in the wheel at the moment and my guilty pleasure as she makes me feel like I'm doing a way better job than I think Lol! Instead of thinking, this meal should be raw and with more variety, I'm thinking well at least I've had 10 servings of fruits and veggies today and yes some junk but you only live once. At least I'm not eating 'nachos' with a whole bottle of blue dragon syrup.

So yeah jealousy is not a feeling I associate with Mrs Hinch at all, I'm actually terrified of her future but trying to help her isn't possible. She shoots any advice down in flames.

Oh and that fatball with be there all of 2 seconds. She needs a fatball holder. Corvids or squirrels or even seagulls will be off with that in a heartbeat lmao I'm assuming she wants to feed song birds, she needs the appropriate feeders, that gimmick is ineffective. Much like her 'hinching' skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant wait for the projectile vomiting on soft furnishings and the exploding yellow poo nappies 😂 [/QUOTE said:
And with those velvety fabrics that’s going to stain! I can’t help but think she hasn’t shown stories of buying baby equipment because she waiting for the companies to reimburse her if she hasn’t already been gifted them.

Reactions: 2
Her nutrition is appalling.

I don’t think anyone here can claim to be super healthy because I do not turn down chocolate, ice cream and wine (pre pregnancy) but my shopping was delivered today too, I don’t drive - not lazy like Hinch, there’s eggs, green beans, carrots, peas, sweet corn, salad, pastas, potatoes... I could go on.

I’m not claiming to be a saint, there’s three tubs of B&J in my freezer, but I didn’t pay god knows how much to have a gastric band done dangerously abroad and loose eight stone! If you care that much about your weight Soph, then give your body some flipping nutrition and put the chicken skewers down!
But look at how relatable that shop is to a certain demographic. Just a normal girl just like me....

The reality is they probably eat out a lot. Hence the lack of real food. Her nutrition isn't profitable so it won't feature heavily. The account makes it seem like you're living her life with her, but in reality these small video snipits are just a couple of hours out of her day. You see the profitable edited highlights.

Reactions: 14
But look at how relatable that shop is to a certain demographic. Just a normal girl just like me....

The reality is they probably eat out a lot. Hence the lack of real food. Her nutrition isn't profitable so it won't feature heavily. The account makes it seem like you're living her life with her, but in reality these small video snipits are just a couple of hours out of her day. You see the profitable edited highlights.
"I love doing the food shop" (or some such shite) - Then why have you never done it before?
"It's amazing that I was looking at this online just last night and now it's here" (or some such shite) - You chose your delivery slot love. It's not turned up like some sort of bleeping miracle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"I love doing the food shop" (or some such shite) - Then why have you never done it before?
"It's amazing that I was looking at this online just last night and now it's here" (or some such shite) - You chose your delivery slot love. It's not turned up like some sort of bleeping miracle 😳
Tomorrow:

'Guys, I'm so pleased. Tesco is giving my hinchers free delivery for a month. Swipe up!'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And just for the record: I don't bother to go and watch her stories under a different account because there's plenty of 'highlights' uploaded here regularly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.