Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be going some time this week.

Once she's read your comment about it.
Well that wasnt just a coincidence was it shes definitely still reading these threads,l wonder when henrys gonna get a haircut then:unsure:

Reactions: 1
I don’t get how all these accounts like LMM, Saint Mario and TTLT have all these followers off the back of someone who stole cleaning tips from other cleaning accounts, can see her clearly asking on her FB Page how to clean her floor and sink last year and none of them clean their own homes and have half an eyebrow πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ The world has gone mad.

Don’t even start me on st Mario βœŠπŸ»πŸ’¦πŸ€¬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When banging on about that spray this morning, i noticed she was struggling to find the words to put a sentence together, maybe just maybe its cause she knows everyone has been hearing the same tosh about it before.
Oh yeah you know the comparison photo she popped on her story about the trolls being rude etc, well if you wanna act like a celebrity then its quite a common thing they will get hated on!
I wonder if the women actually ate the sandwich or just mentioned it as we have on here.

Reactions: 5
Message sent, wonder if she reads it and blocks my fake account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Love the "I love you so much" πŸ˜‚ maybe unsend that one otherwise she will get her husbands fake account and he will tell you that you was begging it to her the other day πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baking soda & essential oils are brill for organic carpet cleaning, there's a lot of tutorials on youtube :)
Thank you - i'll give it a go. I've got a lot of baking soda that I don't know what to do with :)

Make your own room spray. I use a 100ml amber bottle with 50ml distilled water and 50ml witch hazel, then add about 8 or so drops of lavender essential oil. I use that because its dog friendly. If in doubt of what to use then Google safe essential oils to use with dog/cats/ect and the list comes up. I'll sprinkle the sofa with bi carb as well amd leave it a while before hoovering it up. Mostly though, use hot soapy water to wash everything down and open your windows, even if its just for 10mins on a cold day.
The realhousewifeofherts also had recipes for natural room sprays
Thanks so much!! i'll give it a go!

Reactions: 3
Well she's cleaning the washing machine filter....my cue to watch my lovely grass grow. Still maybe it's handy advice?

Lynsey LQOC is just as fake as the rest of them! She tries to bang on about cleaning organically on This Morning then a week later runs a paid advert on her Instagram for chemical cleaning products. They have all stolen their ideas from PIN and are in it for the money, she does swipe ups constantly, paid ads and pretends to have a mental health condition, do you research guys as they are both FRAUDS! I find it difficult that a lot of people on here (myself included) find it annoying that people can't see through MH's BS, however, most seem to be blinded by Lynsey and it is very hypocritical to call out the naivety of Hinch Army. I have been reading on here for a while and love the forum, but do get annoyed that it seems to be a case of what's good for one isn't good for another at the moment which is wrong.

View attachment 10888
I know LQOC is fake, she stutters so much during ads as she doesn't know whether she is going off script or not. She's about as eco friendly as Hinchs shits πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the "I love you so much" πŸ˜‚ maybe unsend that one otherwise she will get her husbands fake account and he will tell you that you was begging it to her the other day πŸ˜‚
I sent that one to lure her in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obviously I was bullshitting

I know LQOC is fake, she stutters so much during ads as she doesn't know whether she is going off script or not. She's about as eco friendly as Hinchs shits πŸ˜‚
Tbh cleaning is boring. Before and after mildly interesting, but these cleaning accounts rambling on about what they're going to do... Just no. I see why MH got successful, she is a tiny bit less tedious. But it's like watching paint dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a procter and gamble product and that's the big company she's done the most adverts with. She's been invited to visit their factory and written about all their products lots in her book. This all smells very crappy. She does so much sly advertising for P&G and every post with their products should have #AD as there is very obvious business relationship in the last 12 months.
View attachment 10882

She shared the whole p&G cleaning range all to help her hinchers as they're "allinthistogher" :rolleyes:
Yes, this! She's been advertising them for the longest time. She's literally a member of staff! And that needs to say #AD. I don't even believe the Mum returning from America with it. I think it was given to her by the company, but she somehow has to explain how she has her mitts on it when nobody else does. Can't have people believe she didn't either a) buy it herself or b) someone else bought it for her now, can we? lol.

Also, if she didn't want people to take the mick out of her maybe she could consider being even slightly authentic?! I follow lots of people and I know their real face. I know it because they are not ashamed to show themselves, it's what they're talking about that interests me.

If someone keeps jumping on to their socials wearing a mask, and that mask is designed purely to make themselves look prettier, then expect people to take the piss a bit, Sophie!

Besides, she's the one who accidentally films a tiny part of her real face sans filter in a mirror or shiny surface and says 'ugh' and hastily moves the camera away, even though her phone is obscuring her face.

Mental, that one!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t get how all these accounts like LMM, Saint Mario and TTLT have all these followers off the back of someone who stole cleaning tips from other cleaning accounts, can see her clearly asking on her FB Page how to clean her floor and sink last year and none of them clean their own homes and have half an eyebrow πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ The world has gone mad.

Don’t even start me on st Mario βœŠπŸ»πŸ’¦πŸ€¬
I know!! I knew about all these products whilst she was still fat and in her teens. I was also fat in my teens however I stopped eating so much as gastric bands weren't really around then and I realised how to have self control. Cant believe I wasnt Instagrammimg about dr Beckman and ace bleach 8 years ago. I've really missed a trick. zoe zoflora cracks me up!!! Shes a must follow.

Reactions: 8
I used to get very regular panic attacks, I had a bad one in the middle of a large Tesco supermarket, passed out and pissed myself, I bet dear Hinchy hasn't experienced that! I now take propranolol which doesn't eradicate them but it lessens them a lot. I can relate to what you say about your daughter and her panic attacks and how talking about them is like reliving them for her, it is the same for me, it's horrible to experience. I had a nervous breakdown in Feb 2012 which triggered anxiety and I've lived with it ever since. It varies day to day, the medication helps alot, but I still get very bad days, for days on end. I only leave the house every couple of weeks when I really have to. It must be so difficult to see your daughter going through it x
Thank you x the hardest thing to deal with is the self harm. She shuts down and won't speak about any of it (including the panic attacks) , so you feel completely useless as a parent. Shes under a private counsellor and we have seen an improvement which is great! She won't go anywhere on her own, she'll only ever go if shes with a friend or us. She'll also get very nervous about meeting new people - never in a million years would she be able to put herself out there with 100s of complete strangers and talk to them!
I'm so pleased to hear that your meds help and I really hope that you continue to see an improvement. To battle every day must be truly exhausting, but it sounds like you're slowly winning x

I'm sure she said the extension was for the babys room?! Shouldnt the baby have Henry's room? ( why tf the dog has a bedroom is a whole other rant) how come she barely mentions baby. I was so excited with my pregnancy I was baby mad. It seems to her like an after thought especially with all the baby stuff locked up in a storage facitly.
I don't think she has any idea what is in store for her in the next couple years. Crayon on the walls.. food on the carpet. Oh I cant wait!!
I cant wait for the projectile vomiting on soft furnishings and the exploding yellow poo nappies πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.