Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird that I’ve been lurking here all week reading the threads about her and been telling a few people in person about how mich money she makes from her hinchers and now I’m blocked. Maybe she can hear what people say about her 😂😂
Is your name on here the same as insta? If so that could be the reason?

Reactions: 5
Or could
Weird that I’ve been lurking here all week reading the threads about her and been telling a few people in person about how mich money she makes from her hinchers and now I’m blocked. Maybe she can hear what people say about her 😂😂
Or could be she sees whos new members thinks there ex hinchers then blocks them

Reactions: 3
Sorry to come back with more toxicity info. Feel like a
boring uncle at a party....

For anyone that is still unsure about spraying about fabric softner and using tumble dryer sheets stuffed in random places:

*Note may trigger as test subjects were mice.

Respiratory toxicity of fabric softener emissions.
Anderson RC, et al. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2000.
Show full citation
Abstract
To determine whether there is any biological basis for complaints that fabric softener emissions can cause acute adverse effects in certain individuals, screening tests were performed in which groups of mice were exposed to the emissions of 5 commercial fabric softener products (antistatic pads used in laundry dryers) for 90 min. Pneumotachographs and a computerized version of ASTM test method E-981 were used to measure acute changes in several respiratory cycle parameters, especially the pause after inspiration, the pause after expiration, and the midexpiratory airflow velocity. From these changes, sensory irritation (SI), pulmonary irritation (PI), and airflow limitation (AFL) of differing intensities were measured with each of the five brands tested. At the peak effect, SI ranged from 21 to 58% of the breaths, PI ranged from 4 to 23% of the breaths, and AFL ranged from 6 to 32% of the breaths. After three exposures, histopathology revealed mild inflammation of interalveolar septae of the lungs. Gas chromatography/ mass spectroscopy (GC/MS) analysis of the emissions of one pad identified several known irritants (isopropylbenzene, styrene, trimethylbenzene, phenol, and thymol). Laundry that had been dried with one the fabric softener pads emitted sufficient chemicals to elicit SI in 49% of breaths at the peak effect Placing one fabric softener pad in a small room overnight resulted in an atmosphere that caused marked SI (61% of breaths). These results demonstrate that some commercial fabric softeners emit mixtures of chemicals that can cause SI, PI, and reduce midexpiratory airflow velocity in normal mice. The results provide a toxicological basis to explain some of the human complaints of adverse reactions to fabric softener emissions

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly that,, she would be a gonna already. All she probably stands to lose is her reputation in reality, the money’s been made by then, she won’t give a damn.
I would hate to be her just now, her head must be battered. I’m certain she will have genuine anxiety now, knowing that it’s ticking time bomb and soon it will all be over.
Im pretty sure another member has said to you already that whatever dont sit right with you feel free to report the post as Admin here get the final say.

Unfortunately you are really new member that joined a couple of days ago, you can't just come onto a gossip site and start calling the shots because of what don't sit right with you.

If you feel anyone is constantly talking about her, all I can suggest really is to leave Tattle as it may not be the place for you if you're finding a not just a gossip site but a trash gossip site a bit much and felt the need to say this twice. There are milder places one can go if you are feeling this way!
if you read my post ..you can see that what I actually say is that by constantly talking about her feeds her and gives her power...I’m not sure when I’ve said I’m finding it a bit much what I HAVE said is that i found going on about appearances makes me feel uncomfortable that’s my PERSONAL opinion and I think as an adult I can make the decision as to leave the site or not. I also saw something else yesterday but that post has now been removed ..and no I didn’t report it!! There was a post about infertility too which was quite horrid too..nope I’m not a lightweight and can handle it..but you can’t expect to be taken seriously with crap like that being said...make your argument constructive and fact based..you’ll get more respect 🤷🏻‍♀️ As I’ve said a few times..I think you can get a point across without being vile..if I do stay on the site..which as far as I’m aware I’m still entitled too?...best you and I avoid each other 😊

I absolutely second this, i’ve gotten a lot of hate for saying I truly don’t think she suffers from any anxiety and I believe she is using it to boost sales amongst her demographic. Paticuarly not the debilitating, life limiting anxiety so many people truly suffer with... and yet she has the audacity to speak about it on her platform and how cleaning can help.

If cleaning (or rather, spraying zoflora) fixed mental health problems I’d send my sertraline back to the doctor and pick up a mop, but you wouldn’t know the first thing about it would you Hinch?
Yeah I've been bashed for saying that her 'anxiety' is bollocks. Even from people who actually have MH problems. They've suggested that because hers isn't the same as what I experience that it doesn't give me the right to say it's untrue.. and there's been a few that have said that to me. Like I've said before: The incident that tipped the balance for me was the "I'm having a panic attack" on the plane story that she posted. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yeah I've been bashed for saying that her 'anxiety' is bollocks. Even from people who actually have MH problems. They've suggested that because hers isn't the same as what I experience that it doesn't give me the right to say it's untrue.. and there's been a few that have said that to me. Like I've said before: The incident that tipped the balance for me was the "I'm having a panic attack" on the plane story that she posted. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I never saw that but she’s posted numerous times ‘Guys i’m really anxious right now so i’m going to go clean’

I can’t even pick up my phone through the shaking let alone record myself cleaning!

Reactions: 10
Is it possible to cite the Hunch in divorce proceedings? I nearly stabbed my husband yesterday, he asked what I’d been reading for hours on my phone. I told him vaguely about Tattle & our shared hatred/disappointment/uneasiness/exasperation of the Hunch.
He said “ooh, bit of a green eyed monster thing going on there eh?”
hole.
I ranted for a good 10 minutes about exploitation, Insta filters, the Hinch phenomenon and how damaging it is, etc etc etc.
He then said “I still reckon you’re jealous”
I’m still not talking to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Her panic attacks are as fake as her face
She gets nervous at best
But then she put herself in this position you wouldn't do that if you was as bad as she says she is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Jamie went to visit his parents yesterday. Not sure I remember any mention of her in-laws.

Reactions: 1
Gleam, if you’re reading this you need to take control over her account.
She’s becoming very ‘troll’ centered and coming off as obsessed, it’s negative and probably not hitting the spot with her fan base.

If you didn’t care what people thought of you, you wouldn’t even know these comparisons existed, Soph. ATB hunz X

View attachment 10871
View attachment 10872
Who made these... I want to congratulate them 😂😂😂

Is it possible to cite the Hunch in divorce proceedings? I nearly stabbed my husband yesterday, he asked what I’d been reading for hours on my phone. I told him vaguely about Tattle & our shared hatred/disappointment/uneasiness/exasperation of the Hunch.
He said “ooh, bit of a green eyed monster thing going on there eh?”
hole.
I ranted for a good 10 minutes about exploitation, Insta filters, the Hinch phenomenon and how damaging it is, etc etc etc.
He then said “I still reckon you’re jealous”
I’m still not talking to him.
I told my fellas about her. Hes said she sounds like an utter c**t 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't 😂 I actually think Jeffree Star is pretty
Same! But someone posted a photo on here of him and Nate and I think there was also a harp and the resemblance to one of her photos was uncanny 😂 it was the hairstyle and photo editing that done it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Same! But someone posted a photo on him of him and Nate and I think there was also a harp and the resemblance to one of her photos was uncanny 😂 it was the hairstyle and photo editing that done it 🤣
They did look alike in that photo 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.