Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t know anxiety if it hit her in the face,,, jumped on the anxiety bandwagon for personal financial gain. Anxiety is crippling and takes a lot more than a toilet duck and a posh hoover to medicate! God damn disgrace,, dunno how she sleeps at night?
Oh wait, she isn’t sleeping just now, is she! 🤔
The whole anxiety thing with MH really winds me up. I have suffered terrible anxiety, OCD and depression throughout university whilst juggling being a full time single mum, commuting, working and studying. It crippled me to the point where I couldn't physically attend university for the best part of a year (I had to watch my lectures online!). I'm on many meds a day now and meetings with university and my GP. I got sucked into the whole hinching crap when i was at my lowest, i spent hundreds of pounds on cleaning products, spent hours trying to achieve that perfect home when i should have been studying; just to feel like i belonged. It literally became my life.

So glad I've seen past all of that now, and I am focusing on what is important... a happy family and my degree..... not bloody shining my sink 3 times a day! She is such a toxic woman, hopefully one day everyone else will see that too! Hinching DOES NOT help anxiety! :poop:

My house is no longer insta "perfect", the sink hasn't been shined and the toilets haven't been pined... but i'm so much happier for it!

Reactions: 30
Or she doesn't get paid for them anymore 🤣
You know when you want your child do learn maths or do clean the toys up you make it fun? That's what she treated her followers like with the colour smarties sorting them I to colours 🤣 bleeping insulting
Smarties definitely did a collab with her. She couldn't think of a way to promote them so I think she made up the colour thing. It prob took Jamie and her 30 mins to come up with that.

She was in hospital, sick as a dog, and there she was sorting smarties into colours with her minky next to her on the hospital blanket. She was doing brand deals while wanting sympathy for being hospitalised. This is why I know the hinch will continue with this as long as she possibly can. She loves those brand deals, and even a major operation won't stop her guys! I think she was sponsored by Ribena too.

She even took that bloody cleaning cloth on her honeymoon, and 'hinched' a perfectly clean bath just to $how it.

Reactions: 17
Yes, so much rubbish is written on here that she reads it and then changes her day to fit in the opposite of our comments 😂 She's bloody obsessed with us! I hate she reads these threads and gets a heads up. We've saved her bacon so many times. People would point out where she was messing up with the rules and they had reported her, and an hour later she'd correct it!

Also, she did not just write ATB to you :ROFLMAO: What an annoying twunt.
Tattle army!! Who is the real winners 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole anxiety thing with MH really winds me up. I have suffered terrible anxiety, OCD and depression throughout university whilst juggling being a full time single mum, commuting, working and studying. It crippled me to the point where I couldn't physically attend university for the best part of a year (I had to watch my lectures online!). I'm on many meds a day now and meetings with university and my GP. I got sucked into the whole hinching crap when i was at my lowest, i spent hundreds of pounds on cleaning products, spent hours trying to achieve that perfect home when i should have been studying; just to feel like i belonged. It literally became my life.

So glad I've seen past all of that now, and I am focusing on what is important... a happy family and my degree..... not bloody shining my sink 3 times a day! She is such a toxic woman, hopefully one day everyone else will see that too! Hinching DOES NOT help anxiety! :poop:

My house is no longer insta "perfect", the sink hasn't been shined and the toilets haven't been pined... but i'm so much happier for it!
Good for you, well done on all of your achievements. . It’s Amazing!
Pleased you “escaped” and turned things around. ATB 😂x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ive questioned a few people on FB articles who have gushed over the hinch. It would be completely unacceptable taboo and pretty much illegal in any of the other Hinching groups to engage in this sort of conversation but I always ask whats so special about this woman? What differs her from lets say Kim Woodburn? Or anyone else?... it usually goes.... (and its so predictable its almost like they are all tuned in netbots"

"Shes so lovely, you're just jealous! She has got rid of my anxiety...."

I then do some more digging. They cant answer the questions. They become flustered and name call. Often repeating the you're just jealous mantra a dozen times.

Before I eventually tell them that if all it took was dropping Harpic down your toilet and waving a minky around whilst listening to a batshit crazy woman name her cloths it possibly werent anxiety at all. Maybe just boredom or loneliness. They get VERY offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ive questioned a few people on FB articles who have gushed over the hinch. It would be completely unacceptable taboo and pretty much illegal in any of the other Hinching groups to engage in this sort of conversation but I always ask whats so special about this woman? What differs her from lets say Kim Woodburn? Or anyone else?... it usually goes.... (and its so predictable its almost like they are all tuned in netbots"

"Shes so lovely, you're just jealous! She has got rid of my anxiety...."

I then do some more digging. They cant answer the questions. They become flustered and name call. Often repeating the you're just jealous mantra a dozen times.

Before I eventually tell them that if all it took was dropping Harpic down your toilet and waving a minky around whilst listening to a batshit crazy woman name her cloths it possibly werent anxiety at all. Maybe just boredom or loneliness. They get VERY offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
No theres nothing wrong about it but I can see her not doing it for vanity reasons (doesn't wanna ruin the boobs)
Breastfeeding doesn’t change your boobs, pregnancy does. Breastfeeding just hides the effects so once you’re done it kicks in and it feels like that’s what’s happened after breastfeeding.

There’s know way to know if she will or won’t. Even she won’t know herself. I’ve met women who were so passionate they would breastfeed and it just didn’t work out for them for one reason or another or like me, who thought I’d never be able to breastfeed and assumed I would go straight to bottles but I did it and never used formula or even expressed milk so never used bottles either.

Reactions: 9
Was this tonight?
Yes she’s now blocked me

So she does read this site then.
How could she not she loves herself so much

Yes, so much rubbish is written on here that she reads it and then changes her day to fit in the opposite of our comments 😂 She's bloody obsessed with us! I hate she reads these threads and gets a heads up. We've saved her bacon so many times. People would point out where she was messing up with the rules and they had reported her, and an hour later she'd correct it!

Also, she did not just write ATB to you :ROFLMAO: What an annoying twunt.
That’s why I told her not to bother replying she can’t brain wash me so no point in wasting your breath hun🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Breastfeeding doesn’t change your boobs, pregnancy does. Breastfeeding just hides the effects so once you’re done it kicks in and it feels like that’s what’s happened after breastfeeding.

There’s know way to know if she will or won’t. Even she won’t know herself. I’ve met women who were so passionate they would breastfeed and it just didn’t work out for them for one reason or another or like me, who thought I’d never be able to breastfeed and assumed I would go straight to bottles but I did it and never used formula or even expressed milk so never used bottles either.
Oh? That's new to me, I was always told even my midwives it was breast feeding that affected your boobs! Thank you for that info x

Reactions: 1
Wait until something serious happens!!!

I honestly & absolutely think her lack of empathy to her “army” when they are reaching out to her, as their idol- without a lack of response, or god forbid a block .... will inevitably make one of these poor “hinchers” do something silly & irreversible.
She will have to live with that! .....
could you live with that? I know I certainly couldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes she’s now blocked me

How could she not she loves herself so much

That’s why I told her not to bother replying she can’t brain wash me so no point in wasting your breath hun🤷🏼‍♀️
Would of been interesting to see her reply and how she would of wangled out of it.

Maybe sh
She filmed a box of chicken nuggets or something from McDonalds recently on the back of her sofa. I don't believe her 'mucky d's made me so obsese I had to get a gastric band then weight loss surgery on my skin and nearly lost an arm' story. If it was true she would have talked about it and shown it, surely. She films herself in the bath and talked about her taint and films her toilet bowel.

If true it would be the only interesting, yet diabolical, thing about her.

She bores the ass of me. I get updates on here or have a tiny peek but she makes me feel so icky. She makes me feel dirty, like she's grooming people to buy her shite.
Maybe she should get Henry groomed and not us 😂

Reactions: 3
Welcome! Glad you've seen the light! Dw most of us were sucked in at first, you're in good company here! And you won't get blocked or ignored here for knowing and speaking the truth :)

I noticed that too, think she was just poking out her roast dinner. And the movement is her bowels.

I've been commenting here since thread one and tbh she found this forum quickly because at first we could natter and show her up, then suddenly she started to do the opposite of our comments as soon as she realised she'd been 'outed' and how popular these threads proved. People who had their doubts about her poured in. Now she's always reacting to our observations to try to make us look like liars.

It amuses me no end, sometimes I write things just to make her do things and she always does lol! Not so long ago she didn't clean for a week or so, she just showed the end result and opened ebays for swipe ups, so I suggested she must have got a cleaner in. Less than a few hours later she filmed herself cleaning 😂 I just wanted her to get off her arse and do something. She's my puppet :ROFLMAO:
This really made me laugh 🤣

Reactions: 1

I was a teenage single mum and always felt like people looked down on me. Typical teenage mum, council house, on benefits. But I got a job cleaning then a few years later put myself through college then uni and got a BA in Interior Design. I had 4 kids under 5, my house was clean but messy. Kids toys all over the floor, massive ironing pile, dirty finger marks on everything but my kids got to bake, paint, play with play doh, draw pictures without me stressing they were making a mess. Your home should make you and your family happy not 200 strangers on instagram! Kids dont remember if the sink was shiny or the beds were ‘made and sprayed’ 🤦🏽‍♀️ But they remember if they were happy and had fun

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.