Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they had a "girls night in" which Mrs Hinch put in her stories days after reading on here she is too Narcasstic to be around others therefor has no friends.

Her girls night in highlights, I kid you not consisted of getting the hoover out and sticking candles on a caeser salad. Her interaction with her "friends" seemed bizarre and incredibly false as if she barely knew them or she secretly dislikes them. Either way it just wasnt natural. Maybe she cant interact properly without the columbian marching powder? Who knows? But very bizarre it was. The whole thing had the vibe of an emerging constipated turd, very forced. Oh and she included the cheap striped dress circa 2009 she wore in a swipe up! She couldn't miss out on that!
It was probably some of the top dogs at gleam, then she pretended they were her friends

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was probably some of the top dogs at gleam, then she pretended they were her friends
That's what I was thinking. She come across as if she barely even knew them. Her screeching fake laugh is unbareable like she needs to be centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh they had a "girls night in" which Mrs Hinch put in her stories days after reading on here she is too Narcasstic to be around others therefor has no friends.

Her girls night in highlights, I kid you not consisted of getting the hoover out and sticking candles on a caeser salad. Her interaction with her "friends" seemed bizarre and incredibly false as if she barely knew them or she secretly dislikes them. Either way it just wasnt natural. Maybe she cant interact properly without the columbian marching powder? Who knows? But very bizarre it was. The whole thing had the vibe of an emerging constipated turd, very forced. Oh and she included the cheap striped dress circa 2009 she wore in a swipe up! She couldn't miss out on that!
And who the duck orders a take away and gets a Caesar salad? Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It was so awkward to watch! She really didn’t need to film them hoovering. Wtf was that about?
I think she has some issues. She must have felt pretty tit to make the decision to have a gastric band at such a young age. Maybe she wasn’t the most popular or beautiful girl at secondary school, perhaps the boys weren’t interested in her and she had no friends.
Now she’s gone from being the ugly duckling to the pretty swan so to speak, you’d think it would have made her a nicer person. But it hasn’t. That shows in her posts before her Insta fame. Nasty, spoilt, narcissistic and just vile.

Reactions: 13
Someone put a You Tube video on here earlier in the eeek, I think it was Tracy’s Nail channel. Tracy was unwell so said Mrs H would do all the talking whilst she was having her nails done, Mrs H did all the talking about herself, poor old Tracy hardly got a look Or a word in!

Reactions: 7
TTLT has had a pretty good weekend. She’s cleaned her wardrobe, was gifted a steam mop from America AND had the Grinch bible! And she got to spend her book money on her FRAVOURITE choccies. I’m starting to think she’s not as daft as she looks 😂
I feel sorry for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If someone has a public Instagram profile then it can be shared on here right? I have found hinchs gleam manager, remembered her name 😂
Also this comment that she left on her managers page is interesting, if she finds it cheesy and horrendous then why does she keep sharing clips 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry you feel that your house isn't good enough, but if you look at it as a warm and safe haven, somewhere to have a roof over your head then it might help. Nobody needs to live in what looks like a show home, you don't need the latest decor, technology or fashions, if your house works for you and functions as you need it to then does it really matter that it isn't grey and boring and instawanky? I live in a council house, I don't feel it is inferior compared to Hinch's, it is a home for me for as long as I need it and I'm happy with it and grateful for it too, it isn't instawanky, it doesn't need to be, nor does yours xx
I’ve read through a few of the posts on this forum and thought about her posts objectively rather than emotionally and it all makes sense especially the high flying sales career! She’s a parasite sucking the life out of people with poor mental health for her own financial gain. Professing to be anxious and a lil old hairdresser from Essex who done good makes her relatable rather than unlikable and money driven which is what she actually is xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If someone has a public Instagram profile then it can be shared on here right? I have found hinchs gleam manager, remembered her name 😂
Also this comment that she left on her managers page is interesting, if she finds it cheesy and horrendous then why does she keep sharing clips 🤢
Weird thing to write?
Shes so self obsessed 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve done this for about 10 years after a hotpoint engineer told me they are great for cleaning your machines. I just chuck a tablet in once a month on a hot wash.
I do that too but the Hinch washes her bath mats with dishwasher tablets! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is her name?

Reactions: 2
I emailed the rspca. I am really disturbed that some people are thick enough to spray animals with these chemical products and god only knows what else they’ll be prepared to do. One brain cell between the lot of them and that’s being generous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is her name?
First names Zara, surname begins with N . Hinch shared her on her story weeks ago and I was just looking through who she’s following and remembered her name.
I’ve noticed that she’s following a lot of baby brands, which would be normal but surely she could follow those on her personal account. So I’m guessing the majority of these brands/shops have gifted her something and she’s just thrown them a follow

Reactions: 9
I disagree the baby will be a poor unfortunate boy. Regardless of what we think of the Hinch brand, their baby is obviously very much wanted and loved very much. I think he will be a very fortunate little boy!
I think you misread what i said, I said poor unfortunate boy because he will have narcissistic parents, not because he won't be loved or spoiled

Reactions: 5
Cheesy post quick 😂
Just wanted to say,
When I called her out in September/October and got a tit load of hate I thought I'd just stop and leave it all as it was actually really upsetting 😂
But then seeing this page and reading all the different comments and posts thinking omg there's more people 👏
When I started doing story's and little comments on my posts and all I got was support and agreement then I got mentioned on here and alot of you came to my Instagram also messaging me loads of lovely messages it really made me think about the types of people out there,
The truth speakers and the open minded people will never throw insults around, they don't argue, they have healthy debates and discussions... On the other hand you have hinch and her "fans" and all they can do is get personal and low!

So thank you all for supporting me and everyone else who has spoken out 👏 lost over 1k followers for speaking out but gained my type of people and met Kirsty (therealhousewifeofherts) met Chloe! And a bunch of others 🖤🖤🖤

Ok cheesy post over let's get back to digging 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54
After sharing some Hinch stuff yesterday on my insta , I've had a few messages and 1 block which I thought was good actually. The woman who blocked me was saying the usual "you're jealous" "get a life. I pulled her up as she had written something and put "there" instead of "their" just told her to check her vocabulary before writing on my page. Then she put something else and actually got the right "their" all I said was that I was proud of her for using it correctly in a sentence and she blocked me 🤣
Isn't a troll someone who says nasty abusive things? Obviously you're a troll now for telling the truth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After sharing some Hinch stuff yesterday on my insta , I've had a few messages and 1 block which I thought was good actually. The woman who blocked me was saying the usual "you're jealous" "get a life. I pulled her up as she had written something and put "there" instead of "their" just told her to check her vocabulary before writing on my page. Then she put something else and actually got the right "their" all I said was that I was proud of her for using it correctly in a sentence and she blocked me 🤣
Isn't a troll someone who says nasty abusive things? Obviously you're a troll now for telling the truth 🤣
Noone likes the truth 👏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.