Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to make the exact same comment!! She really can't keep up with her own lies!!
She had alot of bridesmaids
Where are they now?

My case I'd have to hire bridesmaids if I ever get married 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
TTLT has had a pretty good weekend. She’s cleaned her wardrobe, was gifted a steam mop from America AND had the Grinch bible! And she got to spend her book money on her FRAVOURITE choccies. I’m starting to think she’s not as daft as she looks 😂
Who’s TTLT?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had alot of bridesmaids
Where are they now?

My case I'd have to hire bridesmaids if I ever get married 😂😂😂
Oh they had a "girls night in" which Mrs Hinch put in her stories days after reading on here she is too Narcasstic to be around others therefor has no friends.

Her girls night in highlights, I kid you not consisted of getting the hoover out and sticking candles on a caeser salad. Her interaction with her "friends" seemed bizarre and incredibly false as if she barely knew them or she secretly dislikes them. Either way it just wasnt natural. Maybe she cant interact properly without the columbian marching powder? Who knows? But very bizarre it was. The whole thing had the vibe of an emerging constipated turd, very forced. Oh and she included the cheap striped dress circa 2009 she wore in a swipe up! She couldn't miss out on that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn't you see all the baby stuff in the storage unit? Pram, cot, moses basket etc...more than likely all given to her and she will show it all nearer to when the poor unfortunate boy is born.
She’s said several times she’ll be glad when April is over and done with (not very nice for all her paying ‘friends’ wanting to meet her), so I’m guessing May will be the baby prep. Maybe she’ll address the new application for an extension? They must be confident it’ll be approved this time as she’s not giving herself much time for the nursery etc. And I imagine she’s got a few paid partnerships planned for that! I think she’ll make mega bucks out of that
[/QUOTE]

I actually know someone who didn't do anything special for the nursery, because the baby was going to sleep in a cot in their bedroom for at least 6 months or so.

Reactions: 1
Oh they had a "girls night in" which Mrs Hinch put in her stories days after reading on here she is too Narcasstic to be around others therefor has no friends.

Her girls night in highlights, I kid you not consisted of getting the hoover out and sticking candles on a caeser salad. Her interaction with her "friends" seemed bizarre and incredibly false as if she barely knew them or she secretly dislikes them. Either way it just wasnt natural. Maybe she cant interact properly without the columbian marching powder? Who knows? But very bizarre it was. The whole thing had the vibe of an emerging constipated turd, very forced. Oh and she included the cheap striped dress circa 2009 she wore in a swipe up! She couldn't miss out on that!
Oh god 😂
She told someone before that they will never be in her "league" suprised she ain't told her friends that.. you know, as shes such a celeb

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s said several times she’ll be glad when April is over and done with (not very nice for all her paying ‘friends’ wanting to meet her), so I’m guessing May will be the baby prep. Maybe she’ll address the new application for an extension? They must be confident it’ll be approved this time as she’s not giving herself much time for the nursery etc. And I imagine she’s got a few paid partnerships planned for that! I think she’ll make mega bucks out of that
I actually know someone who didn't do anything special for the nursery, because the baby was going to sleep in a cot in their bedroom for at least 6 months or so.
[/QUOTE]
Oh I imagine she’ll be going all out on the nursery... the dog has his own bedroom complete with name on the wall after all 😂

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]

I am the same. I don’t have a nursery because baby will be with me for a long time so I basically have an empty room with a wardrobe and a changing table 🤷🏽‍♀️ Once baby is older I’ll decorate room and buy a big cot etc.

Reactions: 7
It's the comments from her minions like 'she's not fake, she's so real and she even loves shopping in all the cheap shops' no love, she is fake and only shops in those shops as she is sponsored by them all.

Hinch herself showing receipts and telling her minions that she pays for her own shopping, yes she does, then she provides the receipt to those companies and gets refunded for the products she has "bought" from each different company.

Also a word I see alot on insta, is brought, 'I brought these from this shop', no love you bought (no r) them. Grrr

Didn't you see all the baby stuff in the storage unit? Pram, cot, moses basket etc...more than likely all given to her and she will show it all nearer to when the poor unfortunate boy is born.
I disagree the baby will be a poor unfortunate boy. Regardless of what we think of the Hinch brand, their baby is obviously very much wanted and loved very much. I think he will be a very fortunate little boy!

Reactions: 12
Oh I imagine she’ll be going all out on the nursery... the dog has his own bedroom complete with name on the wall after all 😂
[/QUOTE]
I get it if you had space, maybe not the single bed... But they don't have space for the baby
So the first thing that would go would be the dogs room

Fair enough keep the make up room as she has the dogs room

But wouldn't you put the baby first?

I disagree the baby will be a poor unfortunate boy. Regardless of what we think of the Hinch brand, their baby is obviously very much wanted and loved very much. I think he will be a very fortunate little boy!
Of course he will be loved and wanted! And he will of course have all the stuff he needs and wants as it will mostly be gifted

Reactions: 11
You might be right! I see-saw from, feeling sorry to thinking she's taking the piss😂
Me too. I do worry that she has some additional needs that maybe haven’t been addressed? But then she freaks out and calls everyone dirty rat twats and I think nah, you’re just a bit stupid and vile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you call being at high risk of eczema, asthma, allergies, and loads of other health problems fortunate, then yeah he will be a very fortunate little boy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.