Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually follow the Hinch, and only dip into the stories when Tattle makes me look 😂 but I’m at the point now where I can’t watch the self congratulating ego fest. I suspect that Sophie has always thought of herself as a special snowflake and what Sophie wants, Sophie gets. It is not normal to treat a dog like Henry is being treated, that is learned behaviour and she is passing on her own experiences onto the dog. She is used to being lavished upon and spoilt (helicopter proposal is just one example of the evidence of this), you can tell by how quickly the mask slips from her demeanour when someone/something crosses her. I bet she’s a nightmare at home if she doesn’t get her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not going to lie - have tried to find her house on the planning permission thing and can't find it... I'm so curious 😂

Reactions: 6
I went off for a day, came back and it's taken me 2 days to catch up! Love it.

Hello new tattlers too. [emoji112]

Reactions: 24
TTLT is exactly what Mrs Hinch is preying on. That is her ultimate target audience.

She needs to stop buying unnessersary cleaning products and buy some heating for her home since she is always dithering in a coat indoors.

If you want a good example of a Mrs Hinch trainwreck watch TTLT. She's a good example of a squaddie in despair going without basics to buy Mrs Hinches tat.

LLM laughing and looking down her nose at other people’s homes is hilarious. Her house is a right sh*t hole.
Does she look to the bottom left or the bottom right though? That is the question 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also what pissed me of was that weird account called ifyoureallywanttoknow or something, tried calling me out on Herts photo saying I was all in hinches DMs the day before saying I like her.. said they have seen her messages from me (probably her or her husband) then when I posted screenshots of my conversation with her the account said nothing.. never bothered me again after 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeh but you're forgetting who you're speaking about... they use dishwasher tablets in their washing machine now 🤯

I’ve done this for about 10 years after a hotpoint engineer told me they are great for cleaning your machines. I just chuck a tablet in once a month on a hot wash.

Reactions: 7
They've ruined LOADS of their stuff! I've seen a ton of pics where paint has been stripped from various things and colour disappeared from others etc etc, all using her 'tips' !

My favourite was a lady who used The Pink Stuff on gold colour taps she'd had for years and it went down to the silver with just a few rubs :ROFLMAO: She was like Hinchers how do I fix this? And showed a picture of gold and silver patchy taps. Looked shiny though! LOL!

Apparenty Mrs Hinch herself destroyed her new gifted wooden table by using zoflora on it and it's had to go in to be revarnished.

She used to show almost daily using half a bottle of zoflora on the old wooden non-varnished table. Even though 'she loved' that table she gave it away, as someone had offered to pay her to promote their furniture business, so she got a free table and matching chairs. Then linked and swiped up to her fans. Then promptly destroyed the pricey thing with liberal Zoflo! :ROFLMAO: She has no table now, so she never films there as it's just a gap.
The table is back again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
TTLT has had a pretty good weekend. She’s cleaned her wardrobe, was gifted a steam mop from America AND had the Grinch bible! And she got to spend her book money on her FRAVOURITE choccies. I’m starting to think she’s not as daft as she looks 😂
just watched TTLT stories she got home to a steam mop kindly sent to her from a lady in Washington DC again another insta wannabe who's postman delivers on sunday? :unsure:👀
ive really turned in to a cynic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New here, been catching up with everything. I was a Hincher but it was bad for my M Health anf my eyes were opened. Anyway a quick post because on this thread someone mentioned her bump not growing...now she has posted her bump has popped. She is on here!!
Welcome! Glad you've seen the light! Dw most of us were sucked in at first, you're in good company here! And you won't get blocked or ignored here for knowing and speaking the truth :)

I noticed that too, think she was just poking out her roast dinner. And the movement is her bowels.

I've been commenting here since thread one and tbh she found this forum quickly because at first we could natter and show her up, then suddenly she started to do the opposite of our comments as soon as she realised she'd been 'outed' and how popular these threads proved. People who had their doubts about her poured in. Now she's always reacting to our observations to try to make us look like liars.

It amuses me no end, sometimes I write things just to make her do things and she always does lol! Not so long ago she didn't clean for a week or so, she just showed the end result and opened ebays for swipe ups, so I suggested she must have got a cleaner in. Less than a few hours later she filmed herself cleaning 😂 I just wanted her to get off her arse and do something. She's my puppet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also what pissed me of was that weird account called ifyoureallywanttoknow or something, tried calling me out on Herts photo saying I was all in hinches DMs the day before saying I like her.. said they have seen her messages from me (probably her or her husband) then when I posted screenshots of my conversation with her the account said nothing.. never bothered me again after 😂
Yet she pretends she has no friends when she has 'trace' and telling you this woman is her friend of 20 years. She's such a blatant faced liar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet she pretends she has no friends when she has 'trace' and telling you this woman is her friend of 20 years. She's such a blatant faced liar!!
She claims to have a few friends
One of her mates has a home account
Has 2.5k followers had it for a year
You'd think she would shout her best mate out once in a while

Reactions: 22
I was just about to make the exact same comment!! She really can't keep up with her own lies!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.