Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fast are the threads moving these days! I love it! She must well get a little turtle head of worry about how much Tattle is picking up ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I've literally been off here for a day and there's 2 threads to read, slow down guyyyzzzzzzzzz!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jamie boy has a new voice, did his balls finally drop! ๐Ÿ˜‚

So his mates follow him on the gram, I hope they tear you a new asshole when they realise how much of a pussy whipped wimp you are ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Am I missing something? Why didnโ€™t they all just have tuna jackets? Even Ron rather than the dry patty?

Reactions: 39
How fast are the threads moving these days! I love it! She must well get a little turtle head of worry about how much Tattle is picking up ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’ฉ
A little turtle head? Mate, the first three inches are cold ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just caught up with today's shitshow, so she bothers to wipe over the dining chairs with Zoflora, even though they never bloody sit on them, but doesn't move the entire table settings to clean it? Those plates and stuff must be crusty as duck ๐Ÿคฎ they've been there months!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
A little turtle head? Mate, the first three inches are cold ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just caught up with today's shitshow, so she bothers to wipe over the dining chairs with Zoflora, even though they never bloody sit on them, but doesn't move the entire table settings to clean it? Those plates and stuff must be crusty as duck ๐Ÿคฎ they've been there months!
Spraying it on the towel was the last straw for me. Just wash it you dirty moo!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know this isnโ€™t new information but who the hell made a Mrs Hinch song? Wtaf??? the creator of that song needs their head examined!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
There's an awful lot of cutlery in the glass on the table where the grill is outside. I thought two forks would be enough for the two of them but there's 3 in the glass! It's not as though Ronniecaneatawholepotatowivallhistoofsthenpaintthefence needs one so who is the third fork for I wonder? Not missing your mother too much are you Sophie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
What annoys me most is that she makes out sheโ€™s this super women who has had a conference call, cleaned her house for an hour and made her child this healthy lunch all before 1pm. Her hinchers will be stressing themselves out that they canโ€™t multi task like hinch when all sheโ€™s done is uploaded some pre recorded things to make herself seem busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I dont understand why she put the tuna and sweet potato in the over? ๐Ÿคข would have been better the way it was ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The thing I don't understand about her and her troll anxiety is why doesn't she just close the account, delete the Instagram app and have done. Stop plastering your life on the internet for everyone to see and go and get a mundane job like the rest of us! No they would both rather sit on their arses, eating scanky burgers whilst creaming in the cash. Pay your money and take your choice in my opinion! So stop moaning!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Am I missing something? Why didnโ€™t they all just have tuna jackets? Even Ron rather than the dry patty?
I thought the egg was hard boiled and she was going to mash it in, couldn't believe she was making some kind of nice dinner for him.

Then she added raw egg, baked them into biscuits and gave him that ๐Ÿ˜‚ Tinned oven baked tuna and egg. What on earth does that taste like :sick: Tuna BISCUITS?! Almost cruel giving that to someone with no teeth :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Does anyone know if hinch gets on with Fredโ€™s family? I know they always see her family. Reason I ask (and sorry if this has been talked about before) but I noticed that his sister has a home account and has done since 2017. Zoph has pretty much copied her interior. Looking back through itโ€™s almost identical. Do you think they get on?

Reactions: 30
I thought the egg was hard boiled and she was going to mash it in, couldn't believe she was making some kind of nice dinner for him.

Then she added raw egg, baked them into biscuits and gave him that ๐Ÿ˜‚ Tinned oven baked tuna and egg. What on earth does that taste like :sick: Tuna BISCUITS?! Almost cruel giving that to someone with no teeth :ROFLMAO:
Why is she so obsessed with baking everything. And why is she showing us the recipe like we would want to make them?! I

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.